Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: I can't keep up with my Team Level. should I just focus on 5 Heroes only?

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5

    I can't keep up with my Team Level. should I just focus on 5 Heroes only?

    I have about 24 Heroes, and I'm Team Level 58, but most my heroes are 50-55 (around 12-15 Heroes in that range), and the rest are still in their 40s or lower. I'm also not earning enough money to keep up with skills on more than 6 or 7 Heroes.

    Is it better to just stick with a small grouping of heroes until I'm over a certain level threshold?

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brazuk
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Just level up your arena team *main team*, and cruzade team until you're fine with gold and xp

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brazuk
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Oh and also you dont need to level all heroes, just the ones you need, just in case if you are leveling all.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    NINE - CRY, WHINE AND MOAN ABOUT LACK OF [X]

    Everybody's short of something

    Below level 50 you're lack of gold because you're upgrading skills
    Between level 50 to 73 you're short of EXP because you're trying to get (almost) everybody past purple
    After level 73, gears become a problem

    Just remember, it will pass. Even yours truly is slowly feeling his "severe" moonglow shortage ease up.
    --> Good to know

    Try to find a core 15, that are able to:
    - make a good arena team
    - make 3 okay GA teams
    - pass trials and tíme rift
    - pass outland portals
    - pass hardmode crusade
    - deal most damage in Raids

    This will be most likely not possible. Just find out, which of your heroes fits in which position (there are good guides for Portals and Trials with heroes to use) and experiment.
    You don't have to have all heroes on your current TL. and use the booty cave 3 hour dig as often as possible (best would be 8 times a day, but thats insane )
    for the watch!

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    It wasn't my intention to cry, whine, or moan. I wanted to know if I was doing it wrong spreading out all my resources and trying to have all the heroes feel useful.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogeloo View Post
    It wasn't my intention to cry, whine, or moan. I wanted to know if I was doing it wrong spreading out all my resources and trying to have all the heroes feel useful.
    I was just about the below part as an additional part of my post. Wasn't meant offensive (sorry if looks like).
    Short: I just wanted to say, that it's nothing bad and it will pass.
    for the watch!

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sinkielünd
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    --> Good to know

    Try to find a core 15, that are able to:
    - make a good arena team
    - make 3 okay GA teams
    - pass trials and tíme rift
    - pass outland portals
    - pass hardmode crusade
    - deal most damage in Raids

    This will be most likely not possible. Just find out, which of your heroes fits in which position (there are good guides for Portals and Trials with heroes to use) and experiment.
    You don't have to have all heroes on your current TL. and use the booty cave 3 hour dig as often as possible (best would be 8 times a day, but thats insane )
    that quote of yours looks vaguely familiar

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    26
    Focus on at least 15 Heroes (minimum) for Grand Arena.

    Then you also need to think about some heroes for the Outland Portal and Trials.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    Later the levels are longer and the booty cave will give more gold/exp so just focus on some chars.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    9
    focusing on 15 heroes is way too difficult unless you spend a lot on gems. Items are too difficult to get.
    You only need 2 strong team in GA to win. I would rather have 10 heroes highly upgraded to P+4/Orange compare to 15 mediocre heroes with only P+2/3 upgrade.

    The 5 heroes should be your main Arena team. The other 5 heroes you should focus is the one that can help you in Trials/Out land/Raids ( in particular order )

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogeloo View Post

    Is it better to just stick with a small grouping of heroes until I'm over a certain level threshold?
    absolutely. 7 heroes is enough to cover most pve and pvp content. Trying to keep all your heroes in check is fail.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Low level players can't earn enough exp salves so you only need to focus on 7 heroes: 5 for arena + chaplain & DK/DM for 15/15 normal crusade.

    When you reach lvl 81 and open new chapter, each 12 stamina gives you at least 3 exp salves, by buying stamina + farm exp salves in caves, you will have enough exp salves for 15-20 heroes.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    11
    Toog:

    I am a non-vip player. At your level I could probably only handle keeping 8 guys at my TL with good gear. With a couple guys lagging.

    By like 70 I probably had 10 maxed guys with great gear.

    Once I hit 80 I have been basically able to add 1 hero to my group for every team level I grow. The amount of time between levels allows me to stock up on coin/xp items.

    Dont worry. Just try to keep a team you can do Arena/Campaign farming with. Then add a few heroes that will help you clear Crusade every day. Clearing crusade is one of the most important parts of this game as it gives you so many resources. Hopefully once u've chosen those heroes you can piece 2 decent Grand Arena teams together and hope for the best until you get a few more maxed out guys on ur roster.

    Just my 2 cents

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by BMHolthouse View Post
    Toog:

    I am a non-vip player. At your level I could probably only handle keeping 8 guys at my TL with good gear. With a couple guys lagging.

    By like 70 I probably had 10 maxed guys with great gear.

    Once I hit 80 I have been basically able to add 1 hero to my group for every team level I grow. The amount of time between levels allows me to stock up on coin/xp items.

    Dont worry. Just try to keep a team you can do Arena/Campaign farming with. Then add a few heroes that will help you clear Crusade every day. Clearing crusade is one of the most important parts of this game as it gives you so many resources. Hopefully once u've chosen those heroes you can piece 2 decent Grand Arena teams together and hope for the best until you get a few more maxed out guys on ur roster.

    Just my 2 cents
    +1.

    I am now lv 84. and vip 6. I buy stamina twice a day and it will take me over 1 week to go from 84 to 85. That is alot of exp to get and heroes to level upp.

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm currently lvl 70 and I have luck focusing on one magic team one physical team I use in arena, and the last 5 for grand arena are all ouldland portal needs I have thrown into a team, Phoenix, Chapman, shadow shaman, machinest, and vanguard warrior. I still have a lot to learn but works well for me. But my main focus is max portals and crusade ATM, and with them teams I do well in most other aspect as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •