Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

3. If a leader reaches the highest Team Level Cap in the game, the Team EXP will be turned into Dragon Coins in Crusade until the next highest Team Level Cap is unlocked in the game.
    This is not working for me.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This is not working for me.
    They stated somewhere that it's only for team exp from daily quests. Can't confirm myself though

already click the chest but the reward dont arrive to my inventory (until now dont get any item) T.T

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    I think it's pretty screwed up that u don't get any rewards for helping your guild mates in the ancient temple! I mean like people actually put in the effort to help others clear the quest and u don't get any exp or rewards for the time/effort you put in?
    I agree. Give the people that help some experience and gold at a minimum. What I'd really like is the option to send the reward to the person that helped instead of keep it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Who is next have legendary quest from hero?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    When are we going to get the legendary look for heroes? That L and little aura do not give the right justice to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    They stated somewhere that it's only for team exp from daily quests. Can't confirm myself though
    I read that too. But thats also not working.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I read that too. But thats also not working.
    It only applys once you have reached the lvl cap and maxed the team exp to the next stage, bit like heros exp.

I.e once lvl 90 you have to fill up the gauge again until its at lvl 91 (At this point you wont go to lvl 91, but will start getting dragon coins at a rate of 1:1 from daily task events instead)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilyBeck View Post
    It only applys once you have reached the lvl cap and maxed the team exp to the next stage, bit like heros exp.

I.e once lvl 90 you have to fill up the gauge again until its at lvl 91 (At this point you wont go to lvl 91, but will start getting dragon coins at a rate of 1:1 from daily task events instead)
    i see it now. Thanks mate!!

Today i've tried normal mode in crusade and when i try to play in hard mode there's no reset chance's left. Is hard mode available for non vip player also?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Is there a limit for how many times may the ancient temple spawn per day? Like once/twice per day ? or if you are lucky you can get it to spawn as many times as you get to ?

I 'm VIP and can run 2 crusades a day. Today I've been able to finish the crusade in normal mode then use the raid option to finish it again but in hard mod. Is this ok? I mean you should be able to raid hard crusade only after complete it once in hard ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Is there a limit for how many times may the ancient temple spawn per day? Like once/twice per day ? or if you are lucky you can get it to spawn as many times as you get to ?
    I see someone get it twice today

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SixeliA View Post
    I 'm VIP and can run 2 crusades a day. Today I've been able to finish the crusade in normal mode then use the raid option to finish it again but in hard mod. Is this ok? I mean you should be able to raid hard crusade only after complete it once in hard ?
    You can't raid hard today because you never done hard if you click raid it will do normal today.

Tomorrow if you do hard 1st you can raid hard.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    BTW is there a lvl. requirement for ancient temple to appear??