Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

New Comers
    my account can't play after update at playstore . version 1.8 make a slowly respone for my HH . please make a solution or maintenance for this problem . my handphone Smartfren Andromax Tab 8

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericles View Post
    I have no credit card , so how do I do to pay ? have the ability to pay for ticket ?
    I buy itunes gift card with cash and do it that way. You can also buy google play gift cards.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Guild problem

Dear official,,
    why my friend everyday only get guild coin 240 for raid instances actually must get 350 n his ID 19554.

New Comers
    PROBLEM BILLING iSSUE

Dear Official, how to transfer my ID to new account gmail...
    I have PROBLEM for methode payment, i want BUY gem ASAP

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fuiiii View Post
    Dear official,,
    why my friend everyday only get guild coin 240 for raid instances actually must get 350 n his ID 19554.
    base is 240, it goes to 360 with vip rank

New Comers
    Hola,el juego a mi me esta funcionando bárbaro,las actualizaciones me parecieron correctas.Lo único que yo creo debería mejorarse, es el tema de la cantidad de miembros por Gremios.Soy del Server 24 y mi gremio apenas somos 10 que jumamos todos los dias y 7 que ya no se unen al juego.Seria bueno poder unir gremios pequeños,para hacerlos mas fuertes y competitivos y porque no en futuras actualizaciones ver batallas entre Gremios para que integrantes del gremio ganador que combatieren reciban grandes recompensas.

New Comers
    sorry irrelevant , but can some one tell me why i cant post new threads?

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Legendary Quests: When reaching level 90 and being promoted to Orange, heroes will be transformed into Legendary ones by completing Legendary Quests. A Legendary hero will have a new Legendary skill and fancy visual effects.

They are liars

Attachment 5158

My beautiful captain

Where are you?

New Comers
    Not happy with the inability to sign into g+ games after the last update. Is there a fix coming?

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillPardy View Post
    Not happy with the inability to sign into g+ games after the last update. Is there a fix coming?
    We will fix this issue soon.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I don't like that after the last patch, the one with g+ problems, defending successfully in arena doesn't give you arena points anymore.

New Comers
    the new update will not load I have been trying to log on since 1 p.m.' my time on the 23rd it is now 12:24 a.m. on the 24th and it still won't load I have rebooted the system I have put in my tablet I have tried to make sure I have a connection. I've logged on wifi I can't get it to load. And I'm very very frustrated because I found this out when I went to go in and claim things so now all my mines have been expired I don't know if I even started my crusade so I just lost my restart quite possibly cuz I don't remember I missed all of my stamina boosts three of my trials, all because it won't load.Is there anything I can do so this don't happen again? Is there any way i can get the restat for the crusade if I failed to restart [because I will know if I did as soon as it loads because If I did I didn't finish I always save 5 heroes for after work :-) ] ?

Not sure mY ID # but my nick name and email the same

New Comers
    hello ember

this update is awesome! got loads of new features and some exciting new heroes. but i found lots of bugs also.
    the game keeps crashing on my ipad for about 4-6 times a day. bugs also in attacking booty caves, chat boxes sometimes become empty. the update 1.7 until before 1.8 runs smooth on my device and havent experienced these bugs recently.
    hope you can find a fix for this problem because its so annoying.
    more power to you!

thanx
    Arbie

New Comers
    [QUOTE]
    t&d said:
    Yesterday*11:35 PM
    the new update will not load I have been trying to log on since 1 p.m.' my time on the 23rd it is now 12:24 a.m. on the 24th and it still won't load I have rebooted the system I have put in my tablet I have tried to make sure I have a connection. I've logged on wifi I can't get it to load. And I'm very very frustrated because I found this out when I went to go in and claim things so now all my mines have been expired I don't know if I even started my crusade so I just lost my restart quite possibly cuz I don't remember I missed all of my stamina boosts three of my trials, all because it won't load.Is there anything I can do so this don't happen again? Is there any way i can get the restat for the crusade if I failed to restart [because I will know if I did as soon as it loads because If I did I didn't finish I always save 5 heroes for after work :-) ] ?

Not sure mY ID # but my nick name and email the same
    [QUOTE]
    It has been 25 hours now and it now loads 634 mg out of 200&something half the time it says update successful I click OK and it restarts the process. The other half it says update failed after loading 3times the amount it says it needs

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hi Ember,
    Games clash for my Galaxy tab S. Happen At least once per day, especially happen during fight in Booty.

need your help feedback to development team.