Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

New Comers
    I'm not receiving arena defense rewards after update. I'm from server 71.

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    So Ember Blade is not in Bronze Chests in 1.8? When will it be available in Bronze Chest like other 1 star heroes?
    Are all one star heroes except Ember Blade currently in Bronze Chests? It certainly seems that way, but I can't say I've been keeping track to the point that I am 100% positive.

If so, why the change now, Ember? No offense, but are you sure you've got the answer straight from the programmers? Your comments about the release date for 1.8 suggest that they may not be keeping you as well informed as we would like.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hi ember is hard crusade is also for non vips

New Comers
    Yesterday i done crusade normal mode at 8h am before update 10h am and today i cant do hard mode it said " must done normal mode before "

New Comers

Unhappy

Yesterday i done crusade normal mode at 8h am before update 10h am and today i cant do hard mode it said " must done normal mode before "

New Comers
    Enjoying the new patch but I was hoping or thinking they should add an equip all button for all the stuff you have available to equip. Since I was getting new characters and had to promote them to where I was it took forever it seemed to get them to 45 and promote them to blue +2. It would just make it faster but no complaints about the patch.

New Comers
    it's not support wifi connection... how i want to update????? .... grrrrr..... fixed it....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxeazye10 View Post
    Enjoying the new patch but I was hoping or thinking they should add an equip all button for all the stuff you have available to equip. Since I was getting new characters and had to promote them to where I was it took forever it seemed to get them to 45 and promote them to blue +2. It would just make it faster but no complaints about the patch.
    To be frank it just take about 15 seconds,maybe less, to equip 6 items. How opten do you promote a hero to blue+2 from scratch, once per week? If 3 minutes per week is too much for you, this game may not be the best for you.

New Comers

Temple verification

I love the update! It's refreshed me to enjoy gaming again! But I just want verification. I had one temple this morning and stacked up my energy to search for another. Are we only allowed one temple a day per guild member or are we allowed to search and my luck is just down right notorious?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I cant update the new 1.8. The 1.7.0.356 and 33.5 mb update is still failed and always says retry . Morethan 20 times i retry but still at stock to 26.3 then failed and back again. Pls tell me what should I do. I done to delete thos game then re-install but still the same. By the way im using ipad mini.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by nvt View Post
    I got the same issue and this is awful..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    umm so How do we know the team lvl cap for our server? How do we know how old our server is?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Where is the ancient temple, soul shop, and martial merchant? I must be blind...

New Comers
    Hi ember i' love this uodate, but it's something is going weird, the potrait mystic and riffle man, can u fix it?
    I kike the old they potrait

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    1. Soul merch. i miss a refresh button but i like it already since i can change all my overleft ss from every hero that are already 5 Stars before i hang on 18 SS from DM but didnt wanted to buy 5 pieces from grand arena since i need the others heroes first.
    2. Acient temple i love it but would also love to get a little reward if i help my guild mates to finish there off.
    3. Crusade Hard Mode nice update took me almost all of my Heroes to complete 15/15 but thats what it made to hard mode love the idea still wish there would be more item sloots since i dont need any hero from them any more (just put pls 2 sloots more without taking an hero away since new player still need them =) )