Thread: ancient temple and 1.8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

ancient temple and 1.8

Seems to me that anything being added to do with friends and guildmates is a big plus for the gsme.

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for continuing to add to the game we enjoy Ucool.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Totally agree! I just wish there was a way to see what items/gold you get (if any) from helping friends clear the temple. Maybe a Temple chat tab is needed like with the Booty Cave?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    don't need another chat tab, i'd rather have it sent to mailbox. but i would like to see what i got from helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurggled View Post
    don't need another chat tab, i'd rather have it sent to mailbox. but i would like to see what i got from helping.
    I'm thinking more for putting those invites somewhere other than your whisper inbox, like the way Booty Cave invites are in their own tab. There's a far better way of doing all of those invites using some sort of overhauled notification area, but for now that's what the devs seem to be working with. I'm not a fan of more tabs either, trust me. :P Either way there definitely needs to be some sort of indication that A. Your guildmate actually beat the Temple, and B. you actually got something from helping.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    U dont get anything from helping, as ember said somewhere u only get the items when u find the temple

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    U dont get anything from helping, as ember said somewhere u only get the items when u find the temple
    Oh! Well that's... odd. I mean, some people will help just to help their guild-mates, but I feel like there should be SOME sort of incentive outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by smi1ey View Post
    Totally agree! I just wish there was a way to see what items/gold you get (if any) from helping friends clear the temple. Maybe a Temple chat tab is needed like with the Booty Cave?
    no its a good thing that nothing is distributed because then only the highest level people would get stuff and that would only keep them top while everyone else stays at the bottom. The way it works is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    Correct. You dont get items from helping you only get them if you found the temple and it gets completed by getting helped. SINCE there is no way for any player to complete a temple alone no matter how much money you spend on the game it requires teamwork and guild help, making it more of an MMO rather than a solo game with multiple players. Not only that but since there is no way to do it alone you NEED help from other players meaning if you don't help others when they need it you likely will never finish your temple the next time its available because no one will help you so it forms a comradery between guild members

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by smi1ey View Post
    Oh! Well that's... odd. I mean, some people will help just to help their guild-mates, but I feel like there should be SOME sort of incentive outside of that.
    If you do not help, nobody is going to help you when you find the temple.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Having stronger guildmates should be reward enough for helping them out. Don't be so greedy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm finding members missing the invites since they're in the whisper box be it they have other messages or multiple ancient temple invites that are being mixed up or overlooked. Why not create a separate tab for ancient temple and still be be notified the same (upon opening game the chat bubble has a # over it showing how many messages, this would still apply).

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Also give us the option to change the invites. We do not know if advance if some members will be online 8 hours after we find the temple.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Also give us the option to change the invites. We do not know if advance if some members will be online 8 hours after we find the temple.
    Early morning I get temple. All members is sleeping now because not same time zone. And then temple is gone. Got nothing.
    Its dissapointed me.
    If temle exist 8 hours but appear once a day, ucool you should continue time up to 24h of possible make attack.
    think many people agree.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray View Post
    Early morning I get temple. All members is sleeping now because not same time zone. And then temple is gone. Got nothing.
    Its dissapointed me.
    If temle exist 8 hours but appear once a day, ucool you should continue time up to 24h of possible make attack.
    think many people agree.
    If there are benefits from that (like sharing loots), there will have many people stay awake to 'help' you.

Anyway, it's too risky to have ancient temple when people sleeping, I limit my stamina use when about to go to bed. Hope ucool will make thing change, otherwise you should learn to avoid risk.

Quote Originally Posted by darksider8436 View Post
    I'm finding members missing the invites since they're in the whisper box be it they have other messages or multiple ancient temple invites that are being mixed up or overlooked. Why not create a separate tab for ancient temple and still be be notified the same (upon opening game the chat bubble has a # over it showing how many messages, this would still apply).
    Agree on this one..
    It is difficult to help guild mates when we have to search for the invites in whisper tab, especially when there are private messages coming in.

It will be good if we have list of "invites that need help" and a list of "invites that are already cleared" in separate tabs. If not, at least push the "invites that need help" like sticky in forum to aid temple fights