Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade Strategy & Team formations

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am now level 72, and I do not have IH, it is really difficult to counter EB, sometimes VS and OC can help, but you cannot always rely on that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lld2006 View Post
    I am now level 72, and I do not have IH, it is really difficult to counter EB, sometimes VS and OC can help, but you cannot always rely on that.
    IH is not necessary. my greatest record was having 9 consecutive EB fight in crusade. i was using the magic team: Mystic, Com, Chap, FM and DM.

you might need to have some strategies in fighting them:
    1. the first few fight usually opponent level are low and therefore you dont need to use much skills
    2. when u notice that the current opponent you are fighting with is tough, blast them with FM and DM US at the beginning of the fight, usually they will be killed quickly and EB can't even jump
    3. the second round, your FM might not be full energy and be prepared to take some hit from EB. but your chap should be ready to recover the HP. of course, use DM US to kill everything
    4. third round repeat the same process (item 2)
    5. if things turn out to be ugly, swap in phoenix with com, blast the beam at the beginning to kill everything.
    6. or you could use CW, is abit tricky here whereby u need to time his US nicely to kill EB before he jumps

Hence, 1-3 rounds (at the beginning) u could survive, 1 round cleared by phoenix US, 1 round cleared by CW, u left with about 4-6 rounds to be cleared by the magic team mentioned above. it should be fine

Note: u might need to reset few times if the battle result is not that satisfied. and sometimes after few resets and attempts, u will notice that the difference is huge.

hope it helps

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    And again. DB has a heal (not needing energy, which is insanely usefull when you run low on energy), spawns a tank which takes damage (and sometimes spawns in the middle of alle enemies, causing them to turn around and leave your heroes alone completly) and when this tank crushes in the arena, he stuns everyone around them.
    One of the reasons why I have DB charged up, but not as a core hero (DM, FM, Chap, Mystic, Com). He's useful when you had a bad fight and are low on energy, the heal over time helps, and summoning the golem behind OC/Phoenix/CW really relieves the pressure off of DM (especially if she's low on HP). Since it depends on RNG, some fights I'll just retreat until the golem is summoned behind enemy lines.

Most fights I don't use DB or the other charged up heroes (OC, Phoenix, Mach, VS, DV, NA, CW), but it's a nice safety net to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lld2006 View Post
    I don't use IH for crusades, or any tank for that matter. DM, FM, Mystic, Chap, Com will take care of most hero lineups, especially the common Panda, FD, EB, AS, Com combination that is seen at around lvl 75 to 80. The last 5 lvls of hard crusades against those teams 5x is actually a breeze. DM ultis, FM ultis (cuts down AS/Panda/FD health), Mystic ulti (kills AS/FD), DM ulti will usually finish off Panda/EB/Com, and heal when Chap has full energy to top up for next fight.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    if you have trouble with a late "stage (13-15) or so just have a phoenix loaded and a VS. Then put in Commando, Mystic, Phoenix, FM and VS.

Phoenix can shoot early and then VS stones them and it will take a few seconds and most if not all of the enemies team is gone. this is agreat way if you have trouble with a certain area that kills your core team.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The main thing I have to avoid in hard crusades is zoning out and not retreating early enough. Sometimes a lot of shit goes down in the last second or two, and then you're screwed. Especially if I am trying to save somebody's ulti -- that's when I am at risk of waiting too long to retreat.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    it's so easy to finish hard mode. if you are on 90. no worries at all for me. if anyone of you is in 90 right now and having a problem with hard mode crusades. just pm me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I can also give tips for 80+ players but it will be not that accurate but it might help you.

Crusades for players near or at the highest team lvl in the server vs players 10 lvl below the highest team lvl in the server probably affects how hard it is for them.

I've been in both situations, and it is definitely harder when the last several stages are against players that are 3-4 lvls hight than you are.

However, once caught up, it's not that difficult when the last several stages are against teams that are the same level. It basically flatline in terms of difficulty after the 7th or 8th stage and doesn't get any harder.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Battle 1: Adm, AS, EB, LG and SL
    Battle 2: Panda, OC, Phx, Chap, Mys
    Battle 3: DK (rented), DM, FM, Chap, Mys
    Battle 4 on: DK, DM, FM, Chap, Mys
    Sub in above heroes +WC if needed

Team level 82, all heroes lvl 82 except Chap (lvl77, P2, 3*, 6/6 gears)

New Comers
    I am level 58 and this is my inventory, can you guys help me find a team to complete hard crusade:
    Commando 4* 58
    DeathKnight 3* 58
    War Chief 2* 58
    Chaplain 2* 58
    Arcane Sapper 2* 58
    Mystic 3* 57
    Phoenix 3* 57
    Shadowleaf 2* 57
    Old Curse 2* 57
    Silencer 2* 57
    Dwarf Warrior 2* 56

And then I have some spare options which i havent been paying attention to:
    Cleric, Admiral, Emberstar, Wind Master, Ice Mage, Depths Voice, Lightning Master, Tusked Storm, Frost Mage, Soulhunter, Master Mage, Imperial Executioner, Crossed Knight, Machinist, Sniper, Shallows Keeper, Lightning Spirit, Light Bringer, Psychopath, Rifleman, Vanguard Warrior

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintJohan View Post
    I am level 58 and this is my inventory, can you guys help me find a team to complete hard crusade:
    Commando 4* 58
    DeathKnight 3* 58
    War Chief 2* 58
    Chaplain 2* 58
    Arcane Sapper 2* 58
    Mystic 3* 57
    Phoenix 3* 57
    Shadowleaf 2* 57
    Old Curse 2* 57
    Silencer 2* 57
    Dwarf Warrior 2* 56

And then I have some spare options which i havent been paying attention to:
    Cleric, Admiral, Emberstar, Wind Master, Ice Mage, Depths Voice, Lightning Master, Tusked Storm, Frost Mage, Soulhunter, Master Mage, Imperial Executioner, Crossed Knight, Machinist, Sniper, Shallows Keeper, Lightning Spirit, Light Bringer, Psychopath, Rifleman, Vanguard Warrior
    Hmm. Might work with.

Death Knight
    Old Curse
    Chaplin
    Commando
    Mystic.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Hmm. Might work with.

Death Knight
    Old Curse
    Chaplin
    Commando
    Mystic.
    How do i counter al those annoying Phoenix teams? I usually have a silencer ready when I see it suck in air for the powerbeam.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintJohan View Post
    How do i counter al those annoying Phoenix teams? I usually have a silencer ready when I see it suck in air for the powerbeam.
    You need Assasin and go like:
    https://youtu.be/gSEg4MY9ZDs

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrom View Post
    You need Assasin and go like:
    https://youtu.be/gSEg4MY9ZDs
    I'm 2 days away from getting my Assassin. Then it's rise to the top with it's skills and use Chaplain, Death Knight, Commando, Shadowleaf/Ninja and Old Curse/Silencer/Ninja