Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade Strategy & Team formations

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    is a 3* P3 or so DB enough for hard Crusade?

I've been clearing it with the old reliable DM/FM/Chapp/Mystic + OC/Machinist team but its quite tricky and I want to make it easier

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post

I've been clearing it with the old reliable DM/FM/Chapp/Mystic + OC/Machinist team but its quite tricky and I want to make it easier
    P4 might be better cause the crystal tower healing % increament, but if u bring along chaplain shouldnt be any issue as most damage will goes to golem instead.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi, I need advice. In Youtube, I saw someone use CW-FD-SS-Comm-LS to finish normal crusade.... By using only this 5, are these heroes good enough to finish Hard Crusade?

New Comers
    I was doing well in hard mode even though I'm only lvl 66, but today I faced 10 out of 12 teams had P or P+1 Ember who is normally not that much of a threat but it's hard to maintain enough healing to last 10 rounds of that abuse. I use DK, DM, FM, Chap, and Myst as main team and swap in some other heroes with charged ultis, but I still can't outlast that many embers it seems. I think I am missing a lot of good heroes like CW, FD, DB and others. Any strategy to try and endure that many rounds of that damn Panda?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MephistoXTC View Post
    I was doing well in hard mode even though I'm only lvl 66, but today I faced 10 out of 12 teams had P or P+1 Ember who is normally not that much of a threat but it's hard to maintain enough healing to last 10 rounds of that abuse. I use DK, DM, FM, Chap, and Must as main team and swap in some other heroes with charged ultis, but I still can't outlast that many embers it seems. I think I am missing a lot of good heroes like CW, FD, DB and others. Any strategy to try and endure that many rounds of that damn Panda?
    Similar problem here. I'm at the edge to orange and faced some +4 Level full orange teams. But with the right heroes with full energy that was doable.
    Try to burst that little f*ck away. Often times I have EB enemies. I just switch in my FM, then stun it with VS US and nuke it out with DM and FM US. Could work with OC, too.
    If you don't have any hero, that you can stun with, you will have to stack up your team with them. Also DB is a very good way to stun that thing.
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Today I faced my own team in 14th round and damn that was harsh...
    Be aware that when you ran out of the time like I did (was fightning with my own freaking CW and his clones) you pass to the next round but your whole team dies. I did not know that thus I lost my best players...
    Had I known about this before I would just ran away and tried with different heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomist View Post
    Today I faced my own team in 14th round and damn that was harsh...
    Be aware that when you ran out of the time like I did (was fightning with my own freaking CW and his clones) you pass to the next round but your whole team dies. I did not know that thus I lost my best players...
    Had I known about this before I would just ran away and tried with different heroes...
    can we mark this post anyhow? Think this is good to know.
    for the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by MephistoXTC View Post
    I was doing well in hard mode even thlough I'm only lvl 66, but today I faced 10 out of 12 teams had P or P+1 Ember who is normally not that much of a threat but it's hard to maintain enough healing to last 10 rounds of that abuse. I use DK, DM, FM, Chap, and Myst as main team and swap in some other heroes with charged ultis, but I still can't outlast that many embers it seems. I think I am missing a lot of good heroes like CW, FD, DB and others. Any strategy to try and endure that many rounds of that damn Panda?
    Use ih for initial block slash

Lucky i have 2 burst early damage hero

New Comers
    I'm level 73 and ftp, so this may be different if you are a different level or have access to more Heroes.

I have cleared it everyday using the same strategy as normal crusade before, with a couple of exceptions.

For the first stage:

I put in WC-DM-OC-Chap-Comm

Stage two:

Anyone, besides WC, DM or Chap, whose Ult gets fully charged on stage 1 sits out in place of FM or Mystic.

DM stays no matter what.
    WC goes out if DM Ult is full.
    Chap gets replaced by SS if her ult is full.

Stage 3-5or 6

Make sure Chap then SS both have full ult and then bench them both.

Use DM-OC-FM-Mystic-Comm as long as DM has full ult.

If DM does not have full ult Sub WC for Comm.

Stage 6-15

Follow the same strategy as the previous section subbing in Chap or SS when heals are needed.

Try to leave healer in for a couple battles to charge ult again.

On the last few stages if I make a mistake I just sub in whoever I can to make it through. I have had to hire a mercenary to tank on the last stage once, and a DM on the second to last when, my main party got wiped once. But I managed to still make it through.

I do not have DK or he may be a better choice than WC. This is just how I do it with the heroes that I have at my disposal.

Other heroes that I can use in case of emergency are.

Admiral
    SK
    EB
    Pilot
    Rifle
    TS
    SL

All at least 3* and fully geared for my level.
    Last edited by Canetan; 03-15-2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: typo

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Lol There its not hard crusade best meta ,just play what you have ,smart, and everyone going to finish it .. its not hard its a smart ones ...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    been getting a lot of junk lately, then again normal crusade gives junk most of the time also

been getting a lot of junk lately, then again normal crusade gives junk most of the time also
    got OC and DM yesterday and IE and Mountain today. I'm pretty happy atm with my item outcome. Also I got a lot of "2SS"-packages today and was able to make some heroes 5 star with that.
    for the watch!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Cleared it today with 3* P3 DB using the normal DB, DM, OC, Chap, Mystic. Compared to what i was doing in the past... more convenient as you dont have to switch heroes. Worth the investment in DB? I am not 100% convinced...

Quote Originally Posted by motoucle View Post
    Cleared it today with 3* P3 DB using the normal DB, DM, OC, Chap, Mystic. Compared to what i was doing in the past... more convenient as you dont have to switch heroes. Worth the investment in DB? I am not 100% convinced...
    I just wondering if the crusade exist fd in every lvl
    I think db golem will be worthed

Quote Originally Posted by fhazchard View Post
    I just wondering if the crusade exist fd in every lvl
    I think db golem will be worthed
    And again. DB has a heal (not needing energy, which is insanely usefull when you run low on energy), spawns a tank which takes damage (and sometimes spawns in the middle of alle enemies, causing them to turn around and leave your heroes alone completly) and when this tank crushes in the arena, he stuns everyone around them.
    for the watch!