Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade Strategy & Team formations

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I passed it today with DK-Pilot-Suc-Mach-Chap-Monk-SK-Com-SH. Just like old time when we used to circle heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Raid Button does not work on hard mode, you must have clicked on normal mode. That's why you got normal drops.
    You could have think about, that the hard mode would be useless if you could raid it in the second try.
    I did my first run today on Hard, cleared it, when I hit reset it gave me option to choose Normal or Hard. I chose Hard and then clicked Raid and all the items were double drops, just no dragon coins. So i think you can Raid on Hard, just not getting dragon coins in raid as it was before.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzo View Post
    I did my first run today on Hard, cleared it, when I hit reset it gave me option to choose Normal or Hard. I chose Hard and then clicked Raid and all the items were double drops, just no dragon coins. So i think you can Raid on Hard, just not getting dragon coins in raid as it was before.
    Ahh that's good to know.

So say you are VIP10+ with 2 crusade chances, clear 1st crusade with Hard, reset, then Raid 2nd crusade and you will see all drops at very end? Wont lose at all because you already 15/15 on 1st?

-mits

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Heroes I have benefit most of:

- DK: Tanking
    - DM: Dealing nearly all damage I made
    - Chaplin: Healing
    - DB: Tanking, Healing, Stunning, Triggering Skills into the wrong direction, DoTs
    - NA: Yes, I was surprised, too. I charged his energy at one at the first levels and in the last 5 all of them had a mystic in it whose US killed nearly the whole team. Chaplin out, NA in. He jumps in the back killing the mystic in 3 seconds and keeps the backheroes away from my tank whil dealing damage from behin. Insanely effective.
    - VS: Her CC is way better than the OCs one, because you can instant stun the enemy, canceling skills.
    - CW: Nice damage and nice for taking damage with the clones

------

I don't believe DB is necessar, but if you can get him, do it. He saved my a*s everytime with either his heal, his stun or his Titan taking the damage and causing the other frontliners to turn around leaving my DK alone.

BTW:
    The normal crusade drops where extremly good, but the hard mode drops were pure sh*t. Not one blue/purple item or SS, only Level 1-20 equipment.
    LOL, do you mean ypu will stick to normal crusade? Or do you like to collect shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsui14sun View Post
    Ahh that's good to know.

So say you are VIP10+ with 2 crusade chances, clear 1st crusade with Hard, reset, then Raid 2nd crusade and you will see all drops at very end? Wont lose at all because you already 15/15 on 1st?

-mits
    Yes its just how the raid functioned before just with double drops

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Raid Button does not work on hard mode, you must have clicked on normal mode. That's why you got normal drops.
    You could have think about, that the hard mode would be useless if you could raid it in the second try.
    Posting on my iPhone so I can't share a screenshot, but it definitely restarted on hard mode (after first run on normal).

The raid button does appear, but clicking it won't give you double since the first attempt was in normal. I had a feeling this would be the case - tried it anyway to see.

Still, odd that the button would appear anyway since the first attempt wasn't in hard mode. Maybe they should remove or disable it so others don't repeat my mistake

Anywho, I'll def give hard mode a go first attempt to make it easier on myself 2nd time around.

New Comers
    What does the "demotion" button?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    This hard crusade give me chill lol.seriously, this is good, hard but manageable.

and if anyone say this hard crusade is too easy, i suggest you to shut the fuck up, seriously. If you read this forum frequently, you should know why.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's a bit scary when reading people 'plan' about Hard Crusade, however when I do Hard Crusade in my old account in server 4, everything is manageable with my lousy team, I only need that team to finish it from stage 1 to 15. Remember we have Retreat button, I tap on Retreat 2 or 3 times.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm just glad I can actually see what the drops are now, instead of a tiny icon

Hey guys, just wondering if level 53 is viable to complete 15/15 in hard crusade? Normal is easy to complete 15. Is lvl 53 too low because of gears? If yes, what level range should i complete it with?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by alan26 View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if level 53 is viable to complete 15/15 in hard crusade? Normal is easy to complete 15. Is lvl 53 too low because of gears? If yes, what level range should i complete it with?
    Of course you can. Remember, "retreat" button is always there.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    I noticed something from alot of people in crusades. Hero cards drop more frequently for less VIP players. Im VIP 14 and I havent got a single card in a month.
    I do agree that its all good to lessen the gap between VIP and non VIP players but they are truly milking VIP players lol
    Do I need to open gold chests whenever I need a card drop? This is madness