Page 61 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Why should summoner be in soul shop ? There are too many work to do now, like 30 heroes to upgrade to O+2, why I need to care if there are new heroes or not ?
    because soul shop coin are useless, and then gold is useless too for the same reason, we actually need summoner + another soul shop hero to have something to spend on or well some way to spend more soul coin so we can get something...
    i can barely spend more soul coin then i earn just from stones i get from crusade and timed chest, the gold convert to useless soulstone that convert to useless soulcoin

in on server 40 or something like that 500k SS coin
    215 millions gold
    nothing to spend it on since they didnt released DW on bronze chest and im already about to 5 star him with dragon coin
    there is 39 old server and i bet they got much more then i do wasted

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    wrong, all crowd control skills affected by level, the power gap is huge. If you can't silent or stun your enemies but got silent and stunned, your team all be killed for sure.

You do not notice that when you fight C15 campaign missions, there are many times your CC utils don't work on enemies ?
    When I was lvl88 with many VIP15 players being lvl90 with a few legendary heroes I didn't mind the power gap and still managed to beat them, it's not as easy as it is when you're playing on the same level - but quite doable.

Currently with VIP15 players packing full O+2 decks it's almost impossible to beat them, it will become more and more easier even if they will be lvl94 and I'll "only" be lvl92, but with O+2 heroes as well.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Currently with VIP15 players packing full O+2 decks it's almost impossible to beat them, it will become more and more easier even if they will be lvl94 and I'll "only" be lvl92, but with O+2 heroes as well.
    i somehow manage to beat full o2 team with just two full O1

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I sometime manage to do it to, but only with specific teams

Anyway, if we take a guy who's using 5 additional resets every day he will only get 600 extra stamina = 18000 after a month, almost 3 months to get one level ahead of you, 6 months to get ahead by two levels.. it'll be a while before we're fighting a guy who is 2 levels higher than us.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I used Emberstar and Succubus in a pure Orange team to beat full O+1 teams (or mix O1/2) many times, especially when opponents are FD, CW, EB, NA (current popular). Those 2 heroes have very high chance of RNG.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    I used Emberstar and Succubus in a pure Orange team to beat full O+1 teams (or mix O1/2) many times, especially when opponents are FD, CW, EB, NA (current popular). Those 2 heroes have very high chance of RNG.
    Many people promote heroes to O1 without being able to gear them. O1 with 1/6 - 3/6 is not always better than enchanted O 5/6.
    Keep on walking.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Version 1.9.0.23- 07/10/2015

Bug Fix:
    • Fixed a bug that Earth Helm and Wind Dagger show wrong fragments requirement number.
    Dear betty
    I remembered holy bible require 50 fragments to complete. Now it's 60 while kylin blood and demon garment 50 and the other new items 60. Are you sure your devs changes correct item? Because before this patch I think wind dagger already 60 fragments.

holy bible bug.JPGholy bible bug1.JPG

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Thanks for reporting. We will investigate this issue and fix in a timely manner.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Many people promote heroes to O1 without being able to gear them. O1 with 1/6 - 3/6 is not always better than enchanted O 5/6.
    Such stupid players exist at lvl 80 but after 4 months lvl up from lvl 80 - 91, I don't think there are stupid players anymore. One more point is if they are 'weaker' than Orange, they won't have a chance in top 50 Arena/GA.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

dwarf warrior ultimate skill always miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Version 1.9.0.23- 07/10/2015

Bug Fix:
    • Fixed a bug that Earth Helm and Wind Dagger showed wrong fragments requirement number.

Version 1.9.0.22- 07/08/2015

New Features:
    • Opened Chapter 15 and Chapter 16 for Normal, Elite and Guild Raid Instances.
    • Opened Team Level Cap 100.

Improvements:
    • Added a damage effect to Turtle Fighter’s 4th skill.
    when the dwarf warrior use his ultimate skill, it always miss. It is frustrated that the ultimate skill get nonsense because it always miss. i think the ultimate skill should similar to the brute that it could hit the enemy all the time.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There's a bug with the heroes screen - there's an extra slot for another witch, but it's made of stormlord pieces

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why earth helm 60 fragment??? Earth helm, demon garment, holy bible and kylin blood should be 50 fragment because their the price in GA shop are same 1868 GA coin!!!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    HC-L-skin.jpg
    I hope we can have new skin for our legendary heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by darwislimz View Post
    HC-L-skin.jpg
    I hope we can have new skin for our legendary heroes
    This would be awesome, but i highly doubt that Ucool can re-code this

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What is the new update?