Page 52 of 353 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    We did not reset your GA coins to 0. Can you be more specific on your issue?
    oh my god, ember cant read the statement
    "They should have sent in-game announcements to everyone with this message:

Because of an update coming on <DATE> we will be setting everyone's Grand Arena coins to 0. If you have saved up Grand Arena coins, please spend them before <DATE> or they will be gone."

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ember, the player before posted this cause now all ppl who didn't spend their GA coins have now an unfair advantage. Normally if a big update or a big change to a game happens, the company clear those coins to 0 or even give them the chance to spend them before, so everyone has the same chance to increase their gear - or everyone has to farm again at the same point to gear up.

But at least it makes no big difference, cause many many ppl has to spend their GA coins for soulstones and not for gear.

I'm very disappointed how things will - not - communicated to your customers and how your support team works now! I once was totally happy with your support team, now I only get standard messages which all has the same content "Re-Install game and than it should work". Even if I make some researches to better explain when that bug appears, I get those messages. And than, after a while, it comes out an update where this bug is fixed. Maybe I should de-install the game and forgot to install it again?
    Server 47 - Quinnard // Name: Opartio // Guild: nWo (leader) // Line-App ID: opartiohc // TL: 100

...just be good!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    My suggestion is just finish what you got till the end of the month ember, and my "ARENA BUG"

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Dear Ember,

The problem is you DIDN'T reset all GA coins to 0. You should have done that before the new gear was put on the GA vendor.

Those of us who spend thousands of dollars on gear for the new characters released every month (and most are from GA) have already spent our coins getting the new characters from the GA vendor.

The people who did not spend any money and saved all their GA coins are now #1 on the server upgrading all their characters to O+1 and O+2 for free and it took no time for them to do it.

I am very upset about this and I won't spend any more money until I have been compensated for this mistake by UCool.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    I am very upset about this and I won't spend any more money until I have been compensated for this mistake by UCool.
    Don't get me wrong but with all respect, this is such a bullshit... mitigation of the predictability and the twists in the game are part of the challenge. I don't agree with putting all the O+1/2 items in GA shop either, I don't like it at all, but it's not their mistake that you spent your coins. Sorry but I had to react on this statement...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakkenus View Post
    Don't get me wrong but with all respect, this is such a bullshit... mitigation of the predictability and the twists in the game are part of the challenge. I don't agree with putting all the O+1/2 items in GA shop either, I don't like it at all, but it's not their mistake that you spent your coins. Sorry but I had to react on this statement...
    I disagree. I am playing the game the way UCool intends (playing with all the new characters, gearing them up, and spending real money doing so) and I am being punished for it while those that literally did nothing can come away with the best gear available immediately and for free.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    lol.... srlsy?
    -------------------------------------------
    Ratea / Level 100
    Server 19
    Arena / Grand Arena: 1/1 done
    International Guild: Bloodlust 28884
    -------------------------------------------

There should b some extra perks and previleges for Guild officers and Leader.

gold

Perks like extra gears. Or pushing free exp or gold to guild mates in need
    Last edited by rockinglooks; 06-18-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    New update?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Bug Fix:
    Fixed a bug that the hero Succubus's Legendary Quest couldn't be completed.

======
    am i the only one who thinks every time you release an update
    To fix a bug on the other hand another bug came out?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Bug Fix:
    Fixed a bug that the hero Succubus's Legendary Quest couldn't be completed.

======
    am i the only one who thinks every time you release an update
    To fix a bug on the other hand another bug came out?
    +1 ...........

Hey Ember, try renaming the new titan axe because there is already a titan's axe and it can get confusing. There are plenty of names for items (devils axe, Armageddon axe, Fred's axe). You don't have to rehash already used names.

And again I couldn't log in to the game! Second time this month!!! Really annoying cause I've to do some quests and get rewards! ��������
    Server 47 - Quinnard // Name: Opartio // Guild: nWo (leader) // Line-App ID: opartiohc // TL: 100

...just be good!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I couldnt log in and missed arena :S now i got crapy arena points pff