Page 51 of 353 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    now the game is only for high vip
    all our high vipīs on serverhave pay mre than 1000$.... crazy shit and can buy now the gear
    thx a lot that make the game to a big mistake
    -------------------------------------------
    Ratea / Level 100
    Server 19
    Arena / Grand Arena: 1/1 done
    International Guild: Bloodlust 28884
    -------------------------------------------

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Yes no 1.9 sucks, but why is everyone whining about new gear. We all knew it was coming months ago, as well as level 100, etc... U cool is going to keep giving us opportunities to level up. Why would people want to stop at level 90 orange? Also why would people want gearing high level heroes to be easy? And people you do not have to be on the top 10 in Arena to have fun, 90% of the game is played outside the arena. There is no reason to spend more money just because of this new gear. What's wrong with u guys? Think Clash of Clans and how long it takes to level a single level 11 archer tower. It takes me about three weeks. Do I spend money to speed up the process? Do I complain that people with money can do it in one day? No, I still have fun going at my own pace and enjoying the game.

I think this level of competition you guys feel you must have to enjoy this game is ruining the game for you.
    hm... then you like to waste your time alot more then you have to ... time is the most important.. more then money and you don't have a clue about what time is...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    the game is over if you do not provide viable ways to get the new gears.

We need an answer if something will change.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol 10 char kumakamikaze

I ve no clue why there so much people spending on this game when they already shout to leave the game fron last month.

One that not simple
    "Leaving hc when you already spendsl so much"
    I haven't spent any money since the 1.9 delay beyond the monthly card. I don't think I'm alone there among big spenders. The issue is I guess the game going to shit after having invested a fair amount. I've got no problems dropping $20-30 a month on a living game, but this hasn't been one of those for a while now.

Also with the lack of new content I've been able to coast on my initial investment, spending more hasn't been necessary.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    the game is over if you do not provide viable ways to get the new gears.

We need an answer if something will change.
    Lol there is a viable way...spend more money which is what they want you to do. For some of the top spenders on my server they have no problem doing so and all of their heroes are at least O+1, but meh at some point things will balance out

Then again even if it doesn't that's fine also since it'll only be like the top 10-20 people that will really be spending cold war style, everyone else will just be competing a tier below that at least now I will have something to do and look forward to instead of sitting with all lvl 90 and orange heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kallay View Post
    hm... then you like to waste your time alot more then you have to ... time is the most important.. more then money and you don't have a clue about what time is...
    thats the difference between you and I, you need instant gratification, whereas I'll patiently wait to gear up. I'm in no hurry. You feel that if you don't get it now then you are wasting your time. That's sad. ��

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I haven't spent any money since the 1.9 delay beyond the monthly card. I don't think I'm alone there among big spenders. The issue is I guess the game going to shit after having invested a fair amount. I've got no problems dropping $20-30 a month on a living game, but this hasn't been one of those for a while now.

Also with the lack of new content I've been able to coast on my initial investment, spending more hasn't been necessary.
    Is $20-30 a month big spender status?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kano View Post
    Is $20-30 a month big spender status?
    By the standards of my guild, not really. I'm not even top 10 within the guild spending that. I'm am VIP 12 as a result however.

I spend at least $300 every month and I can tell you with confidence, NO it is NOT viable for big spenders to gear up their characters with gear from godfather. You can reset only a few times per day before it starts costing a crazy amount to reset. In the 4 times I reset it today, I saw ONE NEW ITEM and I didn't need it for any of my characters, but I bought it anyway because otherwise I wasted a lot of gems for nothing.

The only people who have gained are those who had a crazy amount of GA coins saved up and they didn't spend a dime sitting gathering those. This is a huge slap in the face of big spenders because we spend to get an advantage, now all the gear was given to those lucky people (who probably never spent a dime in the game) that just sit and do nothing with GA coins.

Big spenders SHOULD have the advantage because WE PAY FOR AN ADVANTAGE!!!!

I am not spending another dime!!!!!
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

They should have sent in-game announcements to everyone with this message:

Because of an update coming on <DATE> we will be setting everyone's Grand Arena coins to 0. If you have saved up Grand Arena coins, please spend them before <DATE> or they will be gone.

That's how any real company would handle it. 'You-know-who' doesn't release a new arena season before wiping everyone's points, it is the same concept. How incompetent are these people?
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    the new system doesnt make any sense, why did you do this ucool, there are ppl that still need to upgrade heros from grand arena and now we have to chose between heros or o+1 +2 items

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The crusade items suck we never get any good items at all..make the crusade items we get in each stage better plz

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Wait for event which give 40% off on gears and until that dont waste your grand arena coins

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ember please can you at least make GA coin production more then this 34 per hour.I had 20 place in GA and before that 200 but i realize i didnt change any thing even reaching at 20 production was still 34 per hour.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    They should have sent in-game announcements to everyone with this message:

Because of an update coming on <DATE> we will be setting everyone's Grand Arena coins to 0. If you have saved up Grand Arena coins, please spend them before <DATE> or they will be gone.

That's how any real company would handle it. 'You-know-who' doesn't release a new arena season before wiping everyone's points, it is the same concept. How incompetent are these people?
    We did not reset your GA coins to 0. Can you be more specific on your issue?