Page 50 of 353 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Ember what a big joke... Pathetic devs...pathetic communication with your customers...

You spend our money in nba finals comercials and give us shit support tha last 5 months...

I realy hope this game closes for good from lilith..you dont deserve a penny

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Dear Ucool staff,

Right now many people on this forum are getting very upset with how you have implemented this latest update, and some people in my guild and many others are thinking of quitting the game for good right now. Could you spend some time to answer a few questions regarding the Orange+1 and Orange+2 items, as this might make people feel a little better?

• 1) Currently the only ways to collect these items is via Grand Arena and Godfather merchant. Will there soon come any new campaign chapters where these items can also be obtained?
    • 2) Is there any other methods of obtaining these items in the works, such as Guild War or higher difficulty Trials/Rifts/Outland Portals?
    • 3) Is there plans to add these items to other merchants? Limiting it to Grand Arena severly impacts players who still need Heroes from the Grand Arena.
    • 4) If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, do you have an estimated timeframe for these features?

Thank you for taking a moment to read my post, and I look forward to any reply!
    This.

We already have level 90s talking about dumping this game, as it seems to have come to an end.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I bet it'd be very hard to match Ucool's level of stupidity here. On the other hand this might as well be a brilliant move to fill their pockets if enough brain-washed morons buy thousands of gems.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think uCool is making a greate move.
    There will be a group o people that will be top 20 (who will decide to pay for gems).
    And there will be no 1.9 becouse what is the point. People are paying for nothing and the rest is leaving the game.
    Mayby they will allow to move between serwer for p2w players.

Ucool think answer we??or always ignore??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Hi Ember , is there any chance you put New Gear in SoulShop ? SoulShop kinda useless now , i think 1 slot for New Gear should be enough (without refresh button)
    +1 for your idea and one more thing: pls get the fragments out of this shop. Put P / O item in it = beautiful
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Hi Ember,

What is the next batch of legendaries heroes?

Also, when the 6stars feature will be released?
    To upgrade from 5 stars, it will cost 200, 250 or 300 soulstones?

Thanks in advance.

Ps: stop trying to take my rank.
    image.jpg

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Lol 10 char kumakamikaze

I ve no clue why there so much people spending on this game when they already shout to leave the game fron last month.

One that not simple
    "Leaving hc when you already spendsl so much"

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They fucked up the game with these O+1, +2 gears.

Totally fucked up.

No team combinations, no new heroes, nothing. Nobody could make different teams as upgrading just 1 hero to O+2 can take a long time.

Nobody will upgrade new heroes as the gear to level them up will take insane time.

The gap between heave spenders and the other will open a lot. There will be no strategy, if you pay you will win.

The new update is a piece of shit. No new content, nothing.

What the fuck they have on their minds? Are they crazy?

the last update makes many of my guildmates feel sorrow and they want to leave the app. may be they could wait some days before make the decision. we need some hope to stay. can ucool give us some hope?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    If they do not provide alternative ways to farm the items (for example new chapters or Crusade) then there is no hope.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If they do not provide alternative ways to farm the items (for example new chapters or Crusade) then there is no hope.
    Crusade can be the way for sure. new chapters - new lvl cap but gear do not need lvl higher than 90. Gear could be reoranged too still... more ways to solve gear up problem - much our graditude

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol 10 char kumakamikaze

I ve no clue why there so much people spending on this game when they already shout to leave the game fron last month.

One that not simple
    "Leaving hc when you already spendsl so much"

Wow. How do you know my real nickname? O_o

Yes no 1.9 sucks, but why is everyone whining about new gear. We all knew it was coming months ago, as well as level 100, etc... U cool is going to keep giving us opportunities to level up. Why would people want to stop at level 90 orange? Also why would people want gearing high level heroes to be easy? And people you do not have to be on the top 10 in Arena to have fun, 90% of the game is played outside the arena. There is no reason to spend more money just because of this new gear. What's wrong with u guys? Think Clash of Clans and how long it takes to level a single level 11 archer tower. It takes me about three weeks. Do I spend money to speed up the process? Do I complain that people with money can do it in one day? No, I still have fun going at my own pace and enjoying the game.

I think this level of competition you guys feel you must have to enjoy this game is ruining the game for you.

Version 1.8.4.18- 06/15/2015

Improvements:

New hero promotion levels: Orange +1 and Orange +2.

Version 1.8.4.17- 06/13/2015

Improvements:

Added new items to grand arena and godfather shop.
    Heroes VO improvements.

all what i have to say is t(-.-t) i dont need anymore to say since everyone said it already. I think Ucool know that HC is coming to an End but dont say a word instant they try to get as many as much money from ppl as long they can....

Not very nice from U"NOT"cool.

PS. I dont change my opinion until UCool can give some proof that decline what i wrote.