New Comers
    What is VO??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash258™ View Post
    What is VO??
    Voice Overs
    Server: 38 - Altroth Guild - Fortune
    Team Level: 90 (10/5/15) VIP: 6

5* Orange+0 Heroes: ADM[L], DV[L], PSY[L], MYS[L], SM[L], WC, AS, VW, EB, FD, MACH, VS, SIL, LG, FM, OC, DM, CW, NA, DB, PO, PILOT, PHNX.
    5* Orange+1 Heroes: SL, SO
    5*P4 Heroes: Panda, COM, CHAP
    Currently working on: HN4*

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Barring further developments in the next few days, I take this as a sign things aren't heading in a good direction and after months of patience waiting on 1.9 that the time for patience is at an end.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Dear Ucool staff,

Right now many people on this forum are getting very upset with how you have implemented this latest update, and some people in my guild and many others are thinking of quitting the game for good right now. Could you spend some time to answer a few questions regarding the Orange+1 and Orange+2 items, as this might make people feel a little better?

• 1) Currently the only ways to collect these items is via Grand Arena and Godfather merchant. Will there soon come any new campaign chapters where these items can also be obtained?
    • 2) Is there any other methods of obtaining these items in the works, such as Guild War or higher difficulty Trials/Rifts/Outland Portals?
    • 3) Is there plans to add these items to other merchants? Limiting it to Grand Arena severly impacts players who still need Heroes from the Grand Arena.
    • 4) If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, do you have an estimated timeframe for these features?

Thank you for taking a moment to read my post, and I look forward to any reply!
    Server: 38 - Altroth Guild - Fortune
    Team Level: 90 (10/5/15) VIP: 6

5* Orange+0 Heroes: ADM[L], DV[L], PSY[L], MYS[L], SM[L], WC, AS, VW, EB, FD, MACH, VS, SIL, LG, FM, OC, DM, CW, NA, DB, PO, PILOT, PHNX.
    5* Orange+1 Heroes: SL, SO
    5*P4 Heroes: Panda, COM, CHAP
    Currently working on: HN4*

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Dear Ucool staff,

Right now many people on this forum are getting very upset with how you have implemented this latest update, and some people in my guild and many others are thinking of quitting the game for good right now. Could you spend some time to answer a few questions regarding the Orange+1 and Orange+2 items, as this might make people feel a little better?

• 1) Currently the only ways to collect these items is via Grand Arena and Godfather merchant. Will there soon come any new campaign chapters where these items can also be obtained?
    • 2) Is there any other methods of obtaining these items in the works, such as Guild War or higher difficulty Trials/Rifts/Outland Portals?
    • 3) Is there plans to add these items to other merchants? Limiting it to Grand Arena severly impacts players who still need Heroes from the Grand Arena.
    • 4) If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, do you have an estimated timeframe for these features?

Thank you for taking a moment to read my post, and I look forward to any reply!
    BIG QUOTE.

In addition to that, I do not understand why you did not release any info about this update 2 or 3 weeks before it went online. At least we would had some time to get ready for it and not spend GA coins for SS. very disappointed.
    Level 90
    Server 8

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Well... i work as a developer and i document my own project so... i can say you guys this: the documentation regarding updates ... it's CRAP!!!

I don't care about patience ... i invested money in this game... and i'm not respected... I PAYED FOR YOUR FREAKIN SALARIES!!!!!

Besides that... how could these guys from U"NOT"Cool be doing something this racked... they still din't developed all legendary quest but they had time to put up 2 more promotes with items that will take you ages to collect... that's ... freakin... lame!!! they want to milk us!!!

Now i can quote, for this game as well, SouthPark : FREEMIUM ISEN'T FREE!!!

I'll w8 a bit ... maybe they will corect this, but if not soon... bye bye copycat dota! --> as manny will do the same

Some balancing would be nice too every now and then. Boring to see 95% same heroes in every team in arena and ga.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kallay View Post
    Well... i work as a developer and i document my own project so... i can say you guys this: the documentation regarding updates ... it's CRAP!!!

I don't care about patience ... i invested money in this game... and i'm not respected... I PAYED FOR YOUR FREAKIN SALARIES!!!!!

Besides that... how could these guys from U"NOT"Cool be doing something this racked... they still din't developed all legendary quest but they had time to put up 2 more promotes with items that will take you ages to collect... that's ... freakin... lame!!! they want to milk us!!!

Now i can quote, for this game as well, SouthPark : FREEMIUM ISEN'T FREE!!!

I'll w8 a bit ... maybe they will corect this, but if not soon... bye bye copycat dota! --> as manny will do the same
    It's already too late. They have destroyed the game.

There are so many people that saved all their GA coins while I spent them on crap characters and gear for them I didn't need (because we were given no indication that of what was to come).

We are now MONTHS behind people who were able to go in and gear up their teams to O+2 right away with ZERO DELAY and ZERO COST.

There is absolutely no way to come back from this kind of advantage until 1.10 and level 100 (if it ever comes out) and that will be at least 6+ months.

I liked spending money on this game, but now there is no chance I am spending another dime, not even on a monthly card.

FIX THIS FAST!!!!
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ucool what are you doing? Stop with those dumb updates and work on 1.9

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    well done
    like a piece of shit!!!

stupid developers.
    cant copy the game from dot arena, and cant make your own chapter 15-16 for the next raid. Yet only to put the equip at grand arena. After this i think they will only put on arena also, since their development team cant do shit about developing this game. Many people from my server quit since you put orange equip on grand arena. Fuck uCool

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Let me get this straight. No new content, just new gear to buy?!?! Are you effing serious?!?!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by alvent View Post
    stupid developers.
    cant copy the game from dot arena, and cant make your own chapter 15-16 for the next raid. Yet only to put the equip at grand arena. After this i think they will only put on arena also, since their development team cant do shit about developing this game. Many people from my server quit since you put orange equip on grand arena. Fuck uCool
    Not just that, they put it in godfather too so all the people who spend $100s of dollars can lord over everyone else.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Hi Ember , is there any chance you put New Gear in SoulShop ? SoulShop kinda useless now , i think 1 slot for New Gear should be enough (without refresh button)

yup. just dont buy any gems from this game, and slowly they will eat their shit. maybe we should put 1* on their app review on ios and android, just put "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT INSTALLING THIS SHITTY GAME. NO FUTURE, ONLY DRAIN YOUR MONEY LIKE VAMPIRE. BETTER TRY OTHER GAME." Screw you ember, screw you Betty, screw you uCool. haha