Page 101 of 353 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsmp View Post
    I stopped to look in this thread in the hopes of finding a little data regarding the 2.0 rollout, and maybe to make a suggestion or two in hopes that the developers might see them.

After spending maybe 20 minutes scanning the posts over the past weeks, All I can say is Wow, what a barrel of Monkeys this is.

Now I understand a lot more clearly why it is so difficult get the attention of uCools developers. With so many people, so wrapped up in the belief that to be mistaken about anything is akin to absolute personal failure and therefore to be feared So deeply that insistence on clinging to our own ideas even in the face of irrefutable truth is actually preferable to being mistaken... Well, Wow.

I mean, Really? Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those titles Very loosely,) Really? This is what you choose to burn yourself up over?

One can easily find actual 'best-guess' (and pretty darned well 'guessed', as opposed to the worthless, self-created data used herein) data which says that the approximately 188,000 regular HC players spent an average of $3.19 each in the past month. That is an Average, and it seems to me to,be a Far cry from some of the numbers that have been thrown around here as purely logical derivatives of the now 'taken as given' data preciously referenced.

If you are going to insist on throwing numbers around willy-nilly in your sad attempts to prove to yourselves how smart you are(n't), Please, take the time to at least Start with decent data, ok?
    I suppose you are being ironic in your post? Otherwise, I think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. The article referenced was only to demonstrate how the posts pissing on high VIP spenders was not appropriate given that they contribute a sizable portion of ucool's revenue when compared to the non-VIP and low-VIP players. It's a pretty common trend in this micro-transaction type of gaming environment. The discussion after that with estimated numbers was only to refute another poster's assumptions with her own views and estimates regarding who spent what and how much...

Might I add, nowhere during that discussion was it ever said that the numbers we were using were accurate or near actual figures. It was made clear that they were a hypothetical worse case scenario given a set of parameters and assumptions.

You, on the other hand, have presented a very specific figure but fail to quote your source for that information, and we are expected to trust that more? Please, don't be so condescending.

Your analysis and observations, which significantly point to a lack of accurate reading comprehension, could be used as the foundation for a textbook teaching remedial readers how to analyze and discern the meanings and intents behind that which they might read.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Wow, its a developing game, chill & enjoy, or Quit, but don't complain as we enjoy the use

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi!

I run HC over Bluestacks in the PC. The game updated to version 2.0.6.72, with a new interface. But it didnīt update my android phone. Is it right? Is my bluestacks version a glitch, a trial or a hack?

Thanks for your time.
    Server 123 - Pass of Skulls // Level 90

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolk View Post
    Hi!

I run HC over Bluestacks in the PC. The game updated to version 2.0.6.72, with a new interface. But it didnīt update my android phone. Is it right? Is my bluestacks version a glitch, a trial or a hack?

Thanks for your time.
    the beta update its random on devices not on account
    ex: if u play from 2 different devices the update can come only one 1 of them

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
    the beta update its random on devices not on account
    ex: if u play from 2 different devices the update can come only one 1 of them
    So ucool force svrl innocent people to do betatest and get info abt glitch bugs with low cost ?
    Great

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    So ucool force svrl innocent people to do betatest and get info abt glitch bugs with low cost ?
    Great
    yes. fucking developers.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    heroes charge beta has been closed?works for anyone?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    I dont even wanna try to open it,lol. Its just that bad.
    Dload hd version and have fun,its still 1.9

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Version 2. Rocks there arent so many bugs after the patch applied today.. Grafics and music is a masterpiece.

Also grand challenge is comming . you can check that in the vip benefits. You can get 3 more chests from GC for every vip lvl you get.

Great job devs so far .hope you release it soon!! And for ppl be patient its a 100% new game and it takes time.

P.s i made really bad critisism to ucool before 1 month..but at least now i can see it goes to the right direction.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    While I can't see the grand challenges benefits under vip I've datamined and sent the new gc background images to Zaschi and he will hopefully publish them soon on his site.

After trying v2.0 abit on my wife's phone I gotta say uCool did a fantastic job compared to how this version was a while ago. Sure, there are still some things to improve (damn you loading bar!) but they earned my respect and I'm sure it will only improve, keep it up uCool!

Can someone post the new apk please?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi Betty,

I have played 2.0 for many days and reported many issues to support. This is my last time ask you the same question. When will we have new content? When will you release 2.0, not beta? Please reply this question.
    Thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Guys any1 knows how can i put some photos when i write new post here?

Posting photos does not work with mobile version of forum. Use normal version.