Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341
Results 5,101 to 5,107 of 5107

Thread: Development Journal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Some people call Treasure Hunter useless and after that lose to him in WoG. Free skin is free skin, I still see some playeres without TF skin.
    i doubt ull hear me or vip10- call a vip hero useless. the only people that really do that are the vip11+ and its cause they want the hero buffed b4 release. a free skin that more than 1/2 the servers got for free already is meaningless. its like giving out a free turtle hero that everyone already has.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i doubt ull hear me or vip10- call a vip hero useless. the only people that really do that are the vip11+ and its cause they want the hero buffed b4 release. a free skin that more than 1/2 the servers got for free already is meaningless. its like giving out a free turtle hero that everyone already has.
    That's not true, not everyone have it. And even if you have this hero/this skin, you can turn it into coins and buy what you want in hero shop/skin shop. Also, some players who don't login during event days, need this skin too. And players who start playing HC after event.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    30 $ every month and 300 for lagend skin
    How much will cost us in 1 year ?
    That cost more than my tablet and my mobile
    I'm quitting the game , no more fun and no more $ for 2D mobile game
    Good bye all ( :

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    30 $ every month and 300 for lagend skin
    How much will cost us in 1 year ?
    That cost more than my tablet and my mobile
    I'm quitting the game , no more fun and no more $ for 2D mobile game
    Good bye all ( :
    You can avoid buying, you'll get a bit behind.
    Anyway the game is for fun. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    You can avoid buying, you'll get a bit behind.
    Anyway the game is for fun. Best of luck.
    that sentence is contradictory. people play for competition cause its fun. falling behind means not competing therefore not fun.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    you can compete both in extra league (VIP skin+) or 4th league (non VIP). If you think you can be on top without massive buying, something is wrong. See football for example :-) What is extraordinarily stupid, is you do not know who you are fighting in wog

Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    you can compete both in extra league (VIP skin+) or 4th league (non VIP). If you think you can be on top without massive buying, something is wrong. See football for example :-) What is extraordinarily stupid, is you do not know who you are fighting in wog
    if u think something is wrong if non vips can be on top then u have already fallen into the trap where people believe money buys everything.