Page 55 of 354 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Please don't fully quote a page long post...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenur View Post
    Why you did this replace? My wife start play this game and collect soulstones of this hero. What we have now? She can't collect 5* Rifleman and can't get back coins.
    Yes I'm in the same boat, half way to four star now he will just drop off. And no I cant afford the coin to spam open bronze chests, need that for skills at this stage, it will be a long time before I can see any gold being available for chest spamming!

Wasted a lot of crusade points and now im left in the lurch...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Um so witch doctor get placed in ga redeem- the only place you get o+1/2 gear and arena and guild get nothing. What a great move ucool!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    They could have at least put commander either in guild or crusade shop...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The dev journal is missing the note around making the existing Outland diff levels harder.

Ucool, what's wrong with you?? We - your customers - are asking for higher diff levels and your answer is making the existing ones harder, without bothering to state it in your dev journal? Just another proof how you treat your customers. You're not showing any respect at all so in your eyes that's what we deserve for staying loyal?

Shame on you... seriously getting more and more disappointed. Previously I was looking forward to seeing each and every game update. Today, I'm getting more and more nervous about 'what more they can screw?'

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakkenus View Post
    The dev journal is missing the note around making the existing Outland diff levels harder.

Ucool, what's wrong with you?? We - your customers - are asking for higher diff levels and your answer is making the existing ones harder, without bothering to state it in your dev journal? Just another proof how you treat your customers. You're not showing any respect at all so in your eyes that's what we deserve for staying loyal?

Shame on you... seriously getting more and more disappointed. Previously I was looking forward to seeing each and every game update. Today, I'm getting more and more nervous about 'what more they can screw?'
    I don't see any difference to to the portals and clr them just fine after update. Don't be paranoid, probably just a bad rng day.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

We will never change the difficulty of any features unless we notify our players ahead. In the future, please refrain from posting threads like this. We do not need such threads on the forums. Thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Just hit 90 today, and did Phoenix 6 for first time, cleared 2 for 2 without any retries. What's difficult? Along with the daily event and quest, got around 60 Sapphire staff pieces

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Good Day Ucool,

I have some questions and remarks to which i would appreciate an answer and i think a lot of guys on the forum here are questioning the same.
    But first let me show my respect for the last few updates, I, unlike most other players here on the forum, see great benefits on putting the O+1, and O+2 items in the GA shop, and this is why:
    The comment about making the game p2p with this is absolutely nonsense, its actually the other way around, you really have to wait for your items cause you can only get a maximum amount of GA coins per hour which does not differ so much if your ranked 50 or 500, and yes, some items will occasionally be sold in the black marketeer, but wasnt that the same case for the old items? high VIP levels can buy numerous gems a day to be used with farming which is actually more p2p.

The only downside of this is that when you will increase the level cap to 95, 100, 105, 110 later on, it will be very hard to come through these O+1 and O+2 levels but that is for later concern

questions:
    - why are you still adding heroes to the GA shop since we all are going to farm for gear now? Wouldnt it be better to "sell" them in any of the other shops?
    - Is it on the agenda to split the rewards from regular arena and GA ? a lot of players can use some extra GA coins now and this indirectly gives another feature in the game since you are required to focus on both instead of one.
    - Can you please give an update on the status of the "summoner" hero, it's a fact that a lot of high level players are having huge amounts of soul coins doing nothing since they already have the SM for a long time?
    - There are a couple of "old" items which are still required on O+1 and O+2 which are pretty hard to get like Eternal Icicle, Holy Garment etc; wouldnt it be a good idea to incorporate level 7 on trials for example and include these items in there? Most of us level 90 players are succeeding in these trials on auto fight and the rewards like Eagle Ring are constantly 999/999, there is no chalenge in these trials anymore (except maybe Valkyrie)
    - Is there any plan to increase the viability of guild energy points? Like allowing people to get 800 energy points per day instead of 600. I can tell that a lot of guilds are struggling to keep the raids open since a lot of members are not that active, and the active ones are really hard to adopt.

Thanks in advance!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Thanks for your comments and questions, teumes. All the questions you have listed above have been delivered to the Dev Team and they are working on a solution right now. However, nothing is determined yet, hence I am not able to give an answer. But I am sure you will see great improvements in next patch.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks for your comments and questions, teumes. All the questions you have listed above have been delivered to the Dev Team and they are working on a solution right now. However, nothing is determined yet, hence I am not able to give an answer. But I am sure you will see great improvements in next patch.
    Im sure we will too, but will the patch ever arrive? its been 4 months now without it.. a brief update on to whats been going on would be nice to keep us all filled in. Would certainly make your lives easier on the forums and keep the spamming down at the very least.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    As i see it is now impossible to get outland done with this new harder RNG mode.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    I can still defeat Outland at diff 6 quite consistently. But yeah the amount of reset really depends on your luck sometimes you can sweep it fast sometimes it become annoying. Nothing new here son.

That's why for people who want to beat Outland Portal diff 6 consistently, owning all hero needed to self sufficient is a must because the amount of resets needed might drift you crazy

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Actually I beat today's outland much easier than before. Don't understand what you guys talking about

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    So patch isn t = to update? There are no great improvements in version 1.9 preview.If they will be please add them in the preview.There are like 6/7 threads in gameplay and guids section about how poor is the 1.9. If there are more features just add them there and we will wait as long as you need to finish the 1.9. Lvl 100 isn t an update or a new thing..it is just a prove that the game is evolving.So we need something new ... an lvl 90+ features like guild wars grand challange or just a thing that will keep us busy as long you finish the PATCH.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator