Page 334 of 353 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by umbala View Post
    "all shops full of heroes" is a really weak excuse. So what, now they should stop adding heroes to shops completely because they're full? Give me a break. They have the ability to keep adding unlimited slots to every shop.
    May be you work on ucool and know how many slots can be in any shop? If they can create unlitmited amount of slots, they never try "2 in 1 slot" mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    They Release FUCKING NOTHING, Since october ALL THE PATCHES have introduced a new Event pay Hero or a NEW PAY Skin... And they dont even account it in this FUCKING DEVELOPMENT JOURNAL.

UCOOL is not more than shit.
    Since october, they add DW, DM & Enchantress Legendary quests, Avanguard mode, new boss wars, boost resources in War Hall, give us "buy all" button in Rena Shop, skin & boss war shops, add Gladiatorarena, Wind Priest, Bloody Earl, Spider Queen, Sand Hunter & Forest Chomper to shops, switch Dope King and Demon-Assassin from Guild Tournament Shop to Guild Shop... all of this for free, for every player. Almost every active player right now have TF & Tarot skins for free.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    May be you work on ucool and know how many slots can be in any shop? If they can create unlitmited amount of slots, they never try "2 in 1 slot" mechanic.

Since october, they add DW, DM & Enchantress Legendary quests, Avanguard mode, new boss wars, boost resources in War Hall, give us "buy all" button in Rena Shop, skin & boss war shops, add Gladiatorarena, Wind Priest, Bloody Earl, Spider Queen, Sand Hunter & Forest Chomper to shops, switch Dope King and Demon-Assassin from Guild Tournament Shop to Guild Shop... all of this for free, for every player. Almost every active player right now have TF & Tarot skins for free.

Since october they have add 5 PAYING SKINS, and FIVE PAYING HEROES, And only 2 VIP HERO AS BEEN RELEASED for NON VIP HEROES.

Stop acting like a bitch from Ucool defending all this SHIT, AND ASK WHY FUCK THEY DONT ACTUALIZE THE JOURNAL DEVELOPMENT IF YOU WRITE IN IT BASTARD.

Since october they have add 5 PAYING SKINS, and FIVE PAYING HEROES, And only 2 VIP HERO AS BEEN RELEASED for NON VIP HEROES.

Stop acting like a bitch from Ucool defending all this SHIT, AND ASK WHY FUCK THEY DONT ACTUALIZE THE JOURNAL DEVELOPMENT IF YOU WRITE IN IT BASTARD.
    So what? They introduce some free things, they introduce some pay things. Every company have such tactic. Crying don't help, just wait until they add this heroes to shop or play another game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How much effort is it to update your notes and unsticky 6+ old heroes?

Lick the Fucking cock of Ucool dont Help either. Bitch.

And they introduce all for the Vip Players, simply that some features are ALSO availables for the Non vip players...

Nice try, but some news still missed, like Heroes: XX Shop: Added XXX hero

New Comers
    when will start new server 212?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It is a pretty common pattern in such game, to slow down hero acquisition, to share slots in shops. It will still allow high spender to get them quicker, but it will drain the "money" quicker. The developer controls the number of slots in the shops, they can add as many slots as they want, for a pretty low price if the application is properly designed (I know it is a strong restriction). The only constraint here would be to keep an even number of slots.

Where are DW and DM Legendary quests? We got VS and Enchantress - and it doesn't make Enchantress any usable. Please be honest: most of the "changes" you depict are:
    - cosmetic / (very) nice to have ("buy all" button, vanguard mode), but very easy to implement
    - standard: addition of sign in or former VIP heroes to shops - and even for that they are running late now, the last VIP hero added to an open shop is more than 6 Month old!
    - only for pay players: 9TF, skins, WH resource boost... And concerning skins they are reserved to very high payers - don't tell about TF and Tarot giveaway and check the price to get Dope King, DM or any other recently released.

Most ridiculous may be to smash Easter eggs for Thanksgiving, Christmas, new year and nearly everything...
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    We back again to the same problem
    We can't do anything vs $$$ players, big deferent now
    Ucool need to help non vip players more
    But they do the opposite
    I think Ucool send us massage (give us $$$ or quit the game )

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    I think Ucool send us massage (give us $$$ or quit the game )
    I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by anagrys View Post
    It is a pretty common pattern in such game, to slow down hero acquisition, to share slots in shops. It will still allow high spender to get them quicker, but it will drain the "money" quicker. The developer controls the number of slots in the shops, they can add as many slots as they want, for a pretty low price if the application is properly designed (I know it is a strong restriction). The only constraint here would be to keep an even number of slots.
    Not always. Sometimes developer who create shop or some mode for game leave company, and they have problems to continue his work. Such things can happens, especially in small company like Ucool.

Where are DW and DM Legendary quests? We got VS and Enchantress - and it doesn't make Enchantress any usable. Please be honest: most of the "changes" you depict are:
    - cosmetic / (very) nice to have ("buy all" button, vanguard mode), but very easy to implement
    - standard: addition of sign in or former VIP heroes to shops - and even for that they are running late now, the last VIP hero added to an open shop is more than 6 Month old!
    - only for pay players: 9TF, skins, WH resource boost... And concerning skins they are reserved to very high payers - don't tell about TF and Tarot giveaway and check the price to get Dope King, DM or any other recently released.

Most ridiculous may be to smash Easter eggs for Thanksgiving, Christmas, new year and nearly everything...
    Sorry, I mistake DW with VS, because in my language they have different names, hard to remember how they called in english. Quest can't make Enchantress into great hero, it was BAD hero from start. But legendary skill allow her survive longer. That's always good thing, if they change heroes from "bad" to "normal" it's cool too. Of course we seen more TF or Tarot with skins when Dope Kings. So far, I seen TF skin on 7 out of 10 players, and Tarot on 5 ouf of 10 players. And I seen only 1 or 2 Dope King with skin. IMHO, skin or quest don't need to turn OP hero into even more OP, it's just give life to some heroes.

Not always. Sometimes developer who create shop or some mode for game leave company, and they have problems to continue his work. Such things can happens, especially in small company like Ucool.

Sorry, I mistake DW with VS, because in my language they have different names, hard to remember how they called in english. Quest can't make Enchantress into great hero, it was BAD hero from start. But legendary skill allow her survive longer. That's always good thing, if they change heroes from "bad" to "normal" it's cool too. Of course we seen more TF or Tarot with skins when Dope Kings. So far, I seen TF skin on 7 out of 10 players, and Tarot on 5 ouf of 10 players. And I seen only 1 or 2 Dope King with skin. IMHO, skin or quest don't need to turn OP hero into even more OP, it's just give life to some heroes.

Garret stop embarrass yourself be all know youre only a pawn of ucool...

Ucool only gives shit to non vip players, and to Vip players only cares if they continue to "spend more money" continously...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i hope ucool make up us for this chaos doctor nerf, and this matchless hammer is one of the weakest vip hero, so go at it hard in this month, thx.

Garret stop embarrass yourself be all know youre only a pawn of ucool...

Ucool only gives shit to non vip players, and to Vip players only cares if they continue to "spend more money" continously...
    Boy, come from your mommy basement, get her wallet, buy VIP, get VIP heroes and stop crying. Or just shut up and stop play. We already hear your position 1000 times.

Boy, come from your mommy basement, get her wallet, buy VIP, get VIP heroes and stop crying. Or just shut up and stop play. We already hear your position 1000 times.

Girl go to your basement and tell your mommy youre spending their money continously in this game...

And go kill the ass of your ucool masters....