Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321
Results 4,801 to 4,803 of 4803

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    At R3 yes, but compare a lvl106 LB/Chap combo with full r4 (and trained), how she's in WoG - you will see the difference.
    Full r4 she gets freaking 550 (!) initial energy more, which means she starts ulti a lot sooner to get into infinite healing loop, 3k more magic power and 40% (!) more healing plus energy cost reduction.
    i dont see a problem , remove out of time , leve every where win by dmg ) more fun , no lb+chap problem

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tNuC View Post
    i dont see a problem , remove out of time , leve every where win by dmg ) more fun , no lb+chap problem
    lol this contradiction. if there was no out of time there would be no win by dmg. lb + chap means other team will slowly wear out and eventually die due to no out of time.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    lol this contradiction. if there was no out of time there would be no win by dmg. lb + chap means other team will slowly wear out and eventually die due to no out of time.
    i mean do more dmg then enemy ....thats how it works now in wog ....