Page 348 of 351 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5256

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    If my intel is correct it's gonna be sign-in reward during the third week of the event.

That is if I wasn't trolled.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Blue shirt is day 7 login reward

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So, i had to uninstall and reinstall the game for your update because your "very smart" developers could't do a good job with the update and winning a fight means lose a fight.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Update Journal function - great thing, such funcions like "Buy All" button, Update Journal, Avenger Mode must be added many years ago. It's great what ucool find a way to make game better. Too bad what they add things like Totems...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Not that ucool reads this but they didn’t fix the skin power bug. Sniper and Machinist will have 3k less power if you used a trial skin when the skin expires than if you never used it at maxed r4.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ucool continue they "PAY TO WIN" race to nowhere, the game its in a pay to win level close to complete suicide grediness...

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Ucool continue they "PAY TO WIN" race to nowhere, the game its in a pay to win level close to complete suicide grediness...
    And you continue to whine, cry and make suicide posts. Give up already and forget about this game or shut up. It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And you continue to whine, cry and make suicide posts. Give up already and forget about this game or shut up. It's just a game.
    And you continue defending the shit politics of ucool without arguments... Shut up, its just a game.

And you continue defending the shit politics of ucool without arguments... Shut up, its just a game.
    I already seen your so called arguments. Did you have any arguments what ucool add pay 2 win features every day? Just look at developement journal. They introduce Machinist Skin 6/6/2018, and introduce Sniper Skin 6/22/2018. How in the hell it can be called "every day" when they have more when 2 weeks between them?

I already seen your so called arguments. Did you have any arguments what ucool add pay 2 win features every day? Just look at developement journal. They introduce Machinist Skin 6/6/2018, and introduce Sniper Skin 6/22/2018. How in the hell it can be called "every day" when they have more when 2 weeks between them?
    Garret please youre making a fool of you, dont you see defending the Pay to win policies of ucool makes you also equal responsible for them?

Its hard work for a evil company like Ucool, but really, you must leave this now before its too late for your soul...

Garret please youre making a fool of you, dont you see defending the Pay to win policies of ucool makes you also equal responsible for them?

Its hard work for a evil company like Ucool, but really, you must leave this now before its too late for your soul...
    Right now I defend mathematics. 2 weeks can't be "every day", and if you really thinks what 2 weeks can be compared with 1 day... it have nothing with "evil company Ucool", it's just your stupid ideas.

Right now I defend mathematics. 2 weeks can't be "every day", and if you really thinks what 2 weeks can be compared with 1 day... it have nothing with "evil company Ucool", it's just your stupid ideas.

Right now i defend matemathics, "Totems increase the gap between Normal and pay players" is correct, "Totems close the gap between Normal and pay players" as you have said, ITS A LIE.

Right now i defend matemathics, "Totems increase the gap between Normal and pay players" is correct, "Totems close the gap between Normal and pay players" as you have said, ITS A LIE.
    I don't say what totem close gap. Show me where I say this. We even don't know how it affect on players, because they still on test server. They change them one time, they can change totems again. Nothing can decrease gap to 0, BUT totems can decrease gap, why not? Imagine if you meet player who have VIP players with skins, but don't have totems. And you have totems. They can help you beat him, right? Or if you just have higher level totems when your opponent. Why not? Anything can happen. As example, some player can't play for months, but he have very good team. And you can beat him in GC, or in arena, or in GT, because you have totems, and he don't have them.

I don't say what totem close gap. Show me where I say this. We even don't know how it affect on players, because they still on test server. They change them one time, they can change totems again. Nothing can decrease gap to 0, BUT totems can decrease gap, why not? Imagine if you meet player who have VIP players with skins, but don't have totems. And you have totems. They can help you beat him, right? Or if you just have higher level totems when your opponent. Why not? Anything can happen. As example, some player can't play for months, but he have very good team. And you can beat him in GC, or in arena, or in GT, because you have totems, and he don't have them.
    YOURE A LIAR..

You said "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players. " in the totems discusion, so yes you said it...

And the rest of you babbling is just nonsense... ¿You will meet a hig vip with less totem level or no totem at all??? in what world, in one of idiots like you? maybe they dont want to use the totems because LOL?. And they dont want to Spend Diamonds because FUCK IT?

Really i dont even know if youre a human being or youre just a Ucool bot.

YOURE A LIAR..

You said "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players. " in the totems discusion, so yes you said it...

And the rest of you babbling is just nonsense... ¿You will meet a hig vip with less totem level or no totem at all??? in what world, in one of idiots like you? maybe they dont want to use the totems because LOL?. And they dont want to Spend Diamonds because FUCK IT?

Really i dont even know if youre a human being or youre just a Ucool bot.
    Where I lie? You agree what I never say what totems close gap. You agree what I say what they decrease distance. Who is a lier now? Yes, imagine that, if player don't login, he can't setup totems and can't level up totems, right? Or he can spend gems on something else, why not? And when we get totems, he have same amount of gems as you have. Not everyone have million gems, and not everyone spend $ every day. If someone spend enough $ to get VIP 11 years ago, where is no guarantee what he spend $ right now.