Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352
Results 5,266 to 5,273 of 5273

Thread: Development Journal

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Do they try to sell old skins and call it "Halloween event". Lol. Ucool the same ucool. I remember they did really true events on Halloween Easter Valentines days with free stuff like feast for everyone.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Do they try to sell old skins and call it "Halloween event". Lol. Ucool the same ucool. I remember they did really true events on Halloween Easter Valentines days with free stuff like feast for everyone.
    Are you sure what all other regular event stuff like supersale shop, Deathmage Skin fragments, event login rewards, bonus gems, bonus stamina - not feast for everyone? You don't get them?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    bonus gems, bonus stamina
    How easy to buy you lol. They've changed stamina's prize and push players spend more gems, thats all. Its not that i can call "the event".

Did you ever celebrate Halloween? Did you get your candys without Halloween costume and before the date?

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    How easy to buy you lol. They've changed stamina's prize and push players spend more gems, thats all. Its not that i can call "the event".

Did you ever celebrate Halloween? Did you get your candys without Halloween costume and before the date?
    I never celebrate Halloween outside of games, because my country don't have such tradition. Halloween Event have every mechanic from all other events.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cobehattieu View Post
    Dear Betty,
    I want to know what is the name of this hero? And where to find the stone of the soul of the people of Heros?
    Thank you
    Attachment 14401
    Oh chào bố già39t ḿnh từng đấu với nhau, bố có thắc mắc c ǵ

Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    I can't seem to see the option to buy the Cupid Skin for Commando with gems - can anyone advise if I'm missing anything, or has this not been implemented yet?
    Hội trường chiến tranh cấp 7 , sao tôi nghe nói 110+ mới mở được, thông tin này đúng không?
    Hay là đủ tài nguyên sẽ mở được mà không cần quan tâm cấp độ vậy?

Cho hỏi phỏng chiến tranh cấp 7 , điều kiện ǵ để mở nó, hay là đủ tài nguyên th́ sẽ mở được?Tôi cac33 lv 101

Soul Shop: Added Time Soldier. As always, no info about it in Developement Journal