Page 299 of 354 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5299

Thread: Development Journal

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Huh... really? Where the news?

Just use 150 almighty to make tt 5star... damn....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    do i want those vip11 heroes? of course but do i want to be in their shoes? of course not
    think of it this way would u give up ur rose fencer + pupper master + 2 random heroes theyre missing + 1/2 the training lvls on all ur heroes for TT + Rabbit + SW + FF?
    most of u would prolly say no and guess wat thats how behind they are compared to us
    so before u complain how green the grass is on the other side u better think about how nice ur lawn is right now and would u wanna trade cause i surely wouldnt
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    So bounty hunter only available through heroic package ... how much youre going to increase her price ? $100 per 10 ss? You guys in ucool are so stupid u think players will buy that shit? Your way of thinking is this... Lets make super hero and put her only in heroic and increase price so players that want her must spend what we ask for no other choice!! Fuck you ucool retarded greedy assholes...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    do i want those vip11 heroes? of course but do i want to be in their shoes? of course not
    think of it this way would u give up ur rose fencer + pupper master + 2 random heroes theyre missing + 1/2 the training lvls on all ur heroes for TT + Rabbit + SW + FF?
    most of u would prolly say no and guess wat thats how behind they are compared to us
    so before u complain how green the grass is on the other side u better think about how nice ur lawn is right now and would u wanna trade cause i surely wouldnt
    ok so ucool should make wog from 1 to 172 and from 172 to 200....
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    actually they have a leverage in that part too in WoG-with 3* RF they do way much better than people with 5* RF. even some dumbest possible team they come up with that has 1-2-3* RF in it will easily counter well planned MM team when 5* RF team that is actually a great counter can easily fail against MM team. Anyway it's a big fail they're giving them ER so easy now when VIP 0-10 from older servers still have no access to it. And I'm sure many would change their RF and PM for ER gladly. I know I would since I barely use them anywhere now lol they had their time, meta is changing constantly and they continue giving good heroes to VIPs 0-10 when they're almost out of meta. Not commenting about FS, FF or TT as anyone can live without them now but ER is definitely a must have

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    VIP11- were already having a hard time dealing with ER when attacking in arenas/champ/wog but I guess they could have lived with the injustice a couple months before getting him in a GT shop (you can get 50% win against ER teams, even better when defending).

But the worst thing is that now, while it's still a pain to deal with ER while attacking (but he's everywhere in arena), VIP11- now also can't defend against DivK, so what are they supposed to do, huh?? Arena's top20-30 rankin is as good as dead for VIP11- on a semi-active server, I can't even begin to imagine on a highly active older server with 100% ER teams...

Those two heroes released for VIPs two months in a row is just a super slap in the face. Damn you and your greedyness Upoop. Now you're even releasing a 100% charged hero. Don't you feel no fucking shame nor respect for your players unless they give you 500$ ??

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    VIP11- were already having a hard time dealing with ER when attacking in arenas/champ/wog but I guess they could have lived with the injustice a couple months before getting him in a GT shop (you can get 50% win against ER teams, even better when defending).

But the worst thing is that now, while it's still a pain to deal with ER while attacking (but he's everywhere in arena), VIP11- now also can't defend against DivK, so what are they supposed to do, huh?? Arena's top20-30 rankin is as good as dead for VIP11- on a semi-active server, I can't even begin to imagine on a highly active older server with 100% ER teams...

Those two heroes released for VIPs two months in a row is just a super slap in the face. Damn you and your greedyness Upoop. Now you're even releasing a 100% charged hero. Don't you feel no fucking shame nor respect for your players unless they give you 500$ ??
    While I agree with you on game being extremely harder for less than vip 11 (the main issue as stated before is that they are not releasing vip heroes eventually in a shop) is certainly not impossible to be good and competitive even if a strong server.
    I have a guildmate, vip8, that is able to score top1 arena everyday with no help (and is not an easy server, theres over 20 people with maxed out arena team). His secret? He farms resources and train heroes like there is no tomorrow, while hes average on AHP, hes a top player on grand power and team power. With some free-to-play key heroes being maxed out on training, he's able to beat any ER team and go quite far in Championship. So it's not impossible to be competitive.. hard, but possible

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by xannie View Post
    While I agree with you on game being extremely harder for less than vip 11 (the main issue as stated before is that they are not releasing vip heroes eventually in a shop) is certainly not impossible to be good and competitive even if a strong server.
    I have a guildmate, vip8, that is able to score top1 arena everyday with no help (and is not an easy server, theres over 20 people with maxed out arena team). His secret? He farms resources and train heroes like there is no tomorrow, while hes average on AHP, hes a top player on grand power and team power. With some free-to-play key heroes being maxed out on training, he's able to beat any ER team and go quite far in Championship. So it's not impossible to be competitive.. hard, but possible
    Another secret is not all high VIP players are good players, only those spend a lot of money and time are good players; however paying money = buying time of playing, so many of them are lazy players and they are only good based on VIP advantages, without VIP advantages they are even worse than others.

The easiest way to find the proof for that is waiting till the last day and fight WoG to Legend (I did all 3 seasons), while high VIP (VIP 11 -> 14) is easier to defeat than non-VIP players; one non-VIP player in guild said he had to fight 200+ battles to reach WoG, that may make him more dangerous than a high VIP only know how to spam VIP heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Another secret is not all high VIP players are good players, only those spend a lot of money and time are good players; however paying money = buying time of playing, so many of them are lazy players and they are only good based on VIP advantages, without VIP advantages they are even worse than others.

The easiest way to find the proof for that is waiting till the last day and fight WoG to Legend (I did all 3 seasons), while high VIP (VIP 11 -> 14) is easier to defeat than non-VIP players; one non-VIP player in guild said he had to fight 200+ battles to reach WoG, that may make him more dangerous than a high VIP only know how to spam VIP heroes.
    well 200+ battles to reach legend most likely means he wasnt good. its just that he fought so many battles he now has more experience in WoG. it took me 29 battles this month for legendary and it didnt seem hard at all. yes rabbit is op but u cant let a simple thing like that get in ur way of those rewards.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

well 200+ battles to reach legend most likely means he wasnt good. its just that he fought so many battles he now has more experience in WoG. it took me 29 battles this month for legendary and it didnt seem hard at all. yes rabbit is op but u cant let a simple thing like that get in ur way of those rewards.
    if you play with a lvl 100 + 800k AHP account, it's a different story. The only strong hero you don't have maybe only an ER, but imagine how you struggle with much less power.

I think it took me less than 29 battles to reach Legend, as a non-VIP you may have to fight every battle you found, higher VIP may have some free win, when non/low-VIP players quit before the fight. (I think VIP 15+ players may go directly to lvl 21 without a fight, many people tend to find easy battles rather than wasting time for a mission impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    if you play with a lvl 100 + 800k AHP account, it's a different story. The only strong hero you don't have maybe only an ER, but imagine how you struggle with much less power.

I think it took me less than 29 battles to reach Legend, as a non-VIP you may have to fight every battle you found, higher VIP may have some free win, when non/low-VIP players quit before the fight. (I think VIP 15+ players may go directly to lvl 21 without a fight, many people tend to find easy battles rather than wasting time for a mission impossible)
    well when WoG first came out i was at 800k ish. in all these months of WoG only 1 person has left the fight. this is y i said we have an advantage over the server 172+ cause we had more time therefore more lvls. if i was on an even earlier server i would even be 104+ by now.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xannie View Post
    Is this a kind of joke? His free heroes beat maximized er teams? And then he doesn't get raped immediately?

well when WoG first came out i was at 800k ish. in all these months of WoG only 1 person has left the fight. this is y i said we have an advantage over the server 172+ cause we had more time therefore more lvls. if i was on an even earlier server i would even be 104+ by now.
    not all players could spend time like you, the guy was lvl 90 something when first WoG released.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Is this a kind of joke? His free heroes beat maximized er teams? And then he doesn't get raped immediately?
    We have a VIP0 in our guild that does it every day. He almost reached the continent finals in the championship (third round) a couple of times. The best HC player in the world if you ask me.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Why not?
    The only real VIP heros that gives advantages are ER and Divine Knight. And Divine Knight is great in some teams, but can be replaced.
    All others are redeemable somewhere, some for short, some for longer. Only real must have from GT shop are TaP, Sorc and Chemist. And by now lot of players have them 5*...
    I know quite lot of VIP11- that easily reach legendary on WoG. Partially even with only very few (1-3) losses.
    Would even say the amount of VIP11+ I encountered that partially set total senseless teams is higher as VIP11- doing it (at least if they are lvl103+)