Page 227 of 353 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #3391
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    4
    Yesterday i got 2 staff of rawlis in one of the chests, some bloody eyes, demon edges, and things like thaht,better than recovery rings and 2soulstones of some champs...
    PD:Ember what means *Improved*?, u mean theīīre new ways too get almighty soulstones?, or u just icnrease the rewards from championship?

  2. #3392
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    I stopped reading at free giveaways hahahah Dude, it would be free, if there was a raid button, so stop talking non-sense.
    If a player doesn't get a single red item, while others get every day for example, the rewards are not improved.
    Now I'm talking for myself personally - until I get something for the first time, for me it doesn't exist as a reward, even though others might have received it.
    P.S Sometimes I wonder if you and Megatron aren't the same person...
    Top that ahahaha

  3. #3393
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    12
    I still only see version 2.1.22.146 I see they posted about v.147 but I don't see on app store and it isn't loading on my device.

  4. #3394
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Jesus Christ, I can only shake my head...what did you all expect?

    Red/Orange gear rains?

    Just because you didnīt get anything, nothing has changed?

    When will you understand it is still a Chance, although imporved maybe it still deserves luck to get something and I can tell that a lot People in my guild got something - far more as before.

    I got orange gear today already in 6th chest and in 15th - others in guild got far better....others nothing, what tells you this?

    exactly itīs a Chance and will always be a Chance where you Need luck - only chances have been increased and also chests where to get it...
    Problem is there is no luck or chance in a computer program newb!!

  5. #3395
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    17
    i finally 5* Bear 2 weeks ago( i never have a bear ss drop before in crusade), then crusade keep give me 60 bears ss, i have 300 bears ss in less then 10 days, wow! i feel get troll by ucool=="

  6. #3396
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Problem is there is no luck or chance in a computer program newb!!
    You are a programmer? Yes? C#, C++, Java, etc?

    Almost every programming language have a function to generate random numbers....

  7. #3397
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    7
    Is someone noticed the Crusade Raid mode loot is also improved, or I just unlucky with it, still earning junks.

  8. #3398
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I got orange gear today already in 6th chest and in 15th - others in guild got far better....others nothing, what tells you this?
    Plain and simple UNBALANCE is what this tells me.

    Some people can get 6 orange gears in one go several times in a week while others are getting the same grey shit for months. OK, it's RNG, but it's way too much luck-based and should be adjusted to minimise the luck factor AND to give us level-based drops (it's not logical that a battle can drop better gears to a guy fighting a purple team than to other fighting a full r+1 one in the same or even a later wave).

    See, I have less red+1 heroes than some folks in my guild that have much lower VIP level than me and buy stamina half of the times than I do on a daily basis. And it's all because they're getting rings of spectre and wraith loricas from the stupid crusade while I'm getting inho berries consistently. Does it sound fair to you?

    In short, the odds are still too low and too random. Just cut off the crap and give us better rewards. Take your own game as an example: The ones in Grand Challenge are way more balanced than this nonsense. A RAID10 which I estimate has a 20% chance of getting the fragment you're aiming for will drop that fragment 1-3 times, but never, or almost never, ZERO, like Crusade does every day. Besides, the crusade involves a little waste of time, as opposed to raiding the campaign.

  9. #3399
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You are a programmer? Yes? C#, C++, Java, etc?

    Almost every programming language have a function to generate random numbers....
    LOL, of course.

    But you always can tune up the results.

    For instance:

    - RANDOM(0..100) is not the same as 50+RANDOM(0..50) or RANDOM(0..10)*10.

    They know how to alter the results already, because under the current system you CAN NOT get the same soul stone or fragment twice in a row (with the sole exception of legendary gear fragments).

  10. #3400
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    They have to put RNG out of crusade and implement a smart algorithm which smooths the loots and is consistent. RNG is a crap for crusade.

  11. #3401
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    LOL, of course.

    But you always can tune up the results.

    For instance:

    - RANDOM(0..100) is not the same as 50+RANDOM(0..50) or RANDOM(0..10)*10.

    They know how to alter the results already, because under the current system you CAN NOT get the same soul stone or fragment twice in a row (with the sole exception of legendary gear fragments).

    Ofc they can....never denied that.

    But not sure if it is done, beside the pic going round showing 3 red gear Drops from 1 chest (last) , which I donīt know if fake or not, I have seen Posts from guildmates getting at least 2. (and personally got also 2x 60 SS from last chest - and assume SS are in same loottable )

    So I think it works like that: Last chest can give you 3 Drops. For every drop the loot table is randomly chosen (based on drop rate) - then the item within the loot table is chosen.
    Not sure if there are other Parameters...as Iīve seen valid examples of 2 gear dropping (from guildmates), I assume there is no parameter, so with extreme luck you could possibly get 3 good Drops.

    However - also assume loottables are determined once per chest - so not comparable with campaign raids, where it seems indeed to be controlled so you will not get 2 times same items one after another...

  12. #3402
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    LOL, of course.

    But you always can tune up the results.

    For instance:

    - RANDOM(0..100) is not the same as 50+RANDOM(0..50) or RANDOM(0..10)*10.

    They know how to alter the results already, because under the current system you CAN NOT get the same soul stone or fragment twice in a row (with the sole exception of legendary gear fragments).
    You are wrong, i am getting 60ss of deadgore and ucool decide its not enough and give me 2ss more of deadgore in 1 crusade from different chest.
    With so many ss, items, and gear, the chance to get the same drop is low.

  13. #3403
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by DVL View Post
    You are wrong, i am getting 60ss of deadgore and ucool decide its not enough and give me 2ss more of deadgore in 1 crusade from different chest.
    With so many ss, items, and gear, the chance to get the same drop is low.
    Read again. I'm not talking about crusade there, am I?

    Or does the crusade drop legendary fragments?

  14. #3404
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    0
    With majority level player up to 90++ the purple chest must never drop white, green or blue items. It has to be purple, orange or red items.

  15. #3405
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    With majority level player up to 90++ the purple chest must never drop white, green or blue items. It has to be purple, orange or red items.
    Definitely! Why should it be called purple chest if it drops white and green crap?!?
    In-game nickname: Apoc|Levski
    TL 100
    Guild: Apocalypse (server 106)
    GT achievements:
    S1: Prelims
    S2: Champion
    S3: Finalist
    S4: Semi-finalist
    S5: Semi-finalist
    S6: Finalist
    S7: Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •