Page 170 of 354 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5296

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Did GC today.. retreted 1 time to change team. Only lost 1 hero Sapper due to Lighrbringer.

It seems less difficult today then yesterday.

I do agree that GC was to easy for the rewards u got before.

I do however dont think that ios should have a cakewalk and the rest of ous should have a much harder version. Same for all ucool.

TL 97. 2 full red heroes commander and TF. Rest I use fully geared O+2 in some formations.

Also for those who missed it...new rewards starts next week.

But if you think you will get super new items on all 35 floors you are kidding yourself.
    In which tier did you find the light bringer? I thought we face the same opponents coz me and my friend (in a different server) get the same opponents in GC everyday. Anyone can confirm about that? Anyway, last two days I had to fight against the formation TF, DV, Commander, IE and Mani 7 times out of 10. So annoying!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwanderer View Post
    In which tier did you found the light bringer? I thought we face the same opponents coz me and my friend (in a different server) get the same opponents in GC everyday. Anyone can confirm about that? Anyway, last two days I had to fight against the formation TF, DV, Commander, IE and Mani 7 times out of 10. So annoying!
    You sir are right. I've also been going up against that setup. Mani ulti is annoying as heck when pulled off at the right time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Soptik View Post
    I expect, that Ucool will do something with Grand Challenge next week.... We are angry now, because we do not have our drops... But the truth is, it was too easy before...
    What I see as bigger problem, that everybody not have the some conditions.

I am not able to do Grand Challenge from today, but other players from my server can do that, because they are playing iOS, not android. My guildmate now drop UNDERWORLD BOOK and WIZARDS HAT, tommorow he will have other 2 O-1/2 items.
    And now it is question, will have android users some COMPENSATION? Diference between android users will be tommorow 14 days collecting grand arena coins! If the update come later next week, it will be more...
    you will get 100 gems lol. i just hate this shit ucoll made, if andriod and IOS have difference in balance game, just make me think everything is wrong now -.- i dont know, will wait couple days and see what crusade drops, if drops some oranges items i just pass from GC.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Reward in crusade 2. Screenshot_2016-01-29-23-58-08.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    24mb update?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    yes 24mb . try to find something new but i couldnt

New Comers
    download new upgrade Version 2.1.9.123- 01/30/2016 and where timely data that ???
    In the big fight I do not go, do not reward ACCORDANCE complexity. the level of awards for my worthless. Bought 6 VIP Sunday to take 4 prizes of 35 levels. But in the end oblamalsya money spent anywhere.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Betty, there was an update just now. For what? I don't see any update in your post #1.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Nerfed Grand Challenge for the last update

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    yeah after almost all of those ppl who compline demoted GC you return it to easy mode again fuking thx that really helped you fuking shit heads well guess what this week is fuked up for me still because of the fuking demot

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Temporary nerf, it will be back to hard after iOS version is approved.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    still i missed the last stage rewards as for all those who did the same and demoted this is fuked up

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Why betty is not replying to threads whats going on

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    Why betty is not replying to threads whats going on
    Respons is always slower on weekends..they dont work 24/7. Just wait and you get your reply.

Yours truly mr megatroll.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    The development team and the forum team both seem to have different work time...that's what I have picked up from being on the forum since a couple months back