Page 325 of 347 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5195

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #4861
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Que es el skin shop

  2. #4862
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4
    En tienda de piel comprar fragmentos de piel. Se desbloquea cuando tiene al menos una piel. (google translate)
    lvl 108 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- Vip 12

  3. #4863
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    103
    Anyone have a clue how the stages the vanguard team raid is calculated?
    Picking the suggested team goes 11 stages. Changing any other hero result in less. No matter if team is stronger or weaker.
    I can see no logic there...

  4. #4864
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    3
    there is no logic, it just to release something different from raid... and to force us to spend some times on this feature to finish last stages...

  5. #4865
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukobu View Post
    there is no logic, it just to release something different from raid... and to force us to spend some times on this feature to finish last stages...
    There must be a logic how the app calculates the amount of raiding stagea, even if it's a BS logic. Different heroes result in different amount of stages, but apparently it's not like the stronger the team, the more stages. But also not other way round: the weaker, the more stages...

  6. #4866
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade View Post
    En tienda de piel comprar fragmentos de piel. Se desbloquea cuando tiene al menos una piel. (google translate)
    Aun no tengo ninguna piel así que a esperar. Gracias

  7. #4867
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    3
    I didn't try a lot but the suggested champions gave the best set up to go the further... It may be a randomized function excluding your most used characters...

    It is just something slightly different from raid, but I don't know why they didn't release raid function basically... It does not make the feature more interesting to my point of view... I expected something different to improve crusade with maybe better rewards that those we get currently...

  8. #4868
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukobu View Post
    I didn't try a lot but the suggested champions gave the best set up to go the further... It may be a randomized function excluding your most used characters...

    It is just something slightly different from raid, but I don't know why they didn't release raid function basically... It does not make the feature more interesting to my point of view... I expected something different to improve crusade with maybe better rewards that those we get currently...
    well, you can struggle getting 11-15 done. I'm really happy with that feature

  9. #4869
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    30
    In russian client, "Vanguard" tab in Crusade so huge what we can't see amount of tries we have in Crusade - it's just overlay and number of tries go outside of window.

    P.S. This is all from "Big update in the end of august", or we have more new things in few days?

  10. #4870
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    50
    who would even struggle getting 11-15 done?

  11. #4871
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0
    Crusade fast finished now and fast bad loot
    1part skin = 250 gems and need 200 and it is for some more state
    ......heroes part =40 gems
    The skin cost > hero 5*

  12. #4872
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0
    40 gems X 350 = 14000 gems ..hero 5*
    250 gems X 200 = 50000 gems ...skin /:

  13. #4873
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    40 gems X 350 = 14000 gems ..hero 5*
    250 gems X 200 = 50000 gems ...skin /:
    for useless heroes, 40 gems is useless.

  14. #4874
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    5
    Has there been any word on who the next heroes to get a legendary quest will be?
    [GOD]Azathoth: Leader of Godlike, Server 199 - Charge of the Dead
    3-time Guild Tournament champions
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

  15. #4875
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    120? Impossible. I got less than 100.
    It is possible I know how many fragments I own and I have never bought any .. with recent Chinese Valentine Day I have 175!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •