Page 345 of 351 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5257

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ahhhhhhh, dear Ucool please send us 20 halberd master fragments, i think a lot of players have 60/80

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Wait for merge event.

Or maybe next event.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsakallat View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, dear Ucool please send us 20 halberd master fragments, i think a lot of players have 60/80
    Am in that situation, but it is all my fault. If I had payed attention to all event opportunities from day one I would have the 80. Only noticed on third day the WoG event. Missed 12 fragments. This one is not on Ucool. Rigging WoG draws so low VIPs have face only high VIP 108s at lvl18 (which is by no stretch of imagination random) is.

What WoG event? There wasn't any HM battle rewards.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    What WoG event? There wasn't any HM battle rewards.
    In the past, you get Hercules SS if you win WoG 3 times per day during event. ~in the middle of christmas event, this part of event dissappear and never come back again. May be some people mistake it with HM SS what they get from merge server event

P.S. No one on my server can get last update (with Warchief Legendary Quest and Cleric Skin) so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    In the past, you get Hercules SS if you win WoG 3 times per day during event. ~in the middle of christmas event, this part of event dissappear and never come back again. May be some people mistake it with HM SS what they get from merge server event

P.S. No one on my server can get last update (with Warchief Legendary Quest and Cleric Skin) so far.
    Exactly. You could get Hercules SS if you won WOG 3 times every day.

Consider yourself lucky if you don't get the update in the middle of first WoG battle. Then server freezes mid second battle, and you loose bc auto pick is crap...
    Not content in systematically serving low VIPs to the idiots that need to pay-to-win (if they were any good they wouldn't be playing at same WoG level as low VIPs by day 11) now it screws them in game mechanic?

Guys it was Dragon Lord in the Christmas and New Year's Battle Rewards, not Hercules.

Hercules was in Valentine's event.

Still, the post of Usefull Sandbag that I replied to, was talking about Halberd Master's stones.

See what I write in the post you quoted Garrett: HM not Hercules :P

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    New event starts tomorrow guess what no login rewards, rip still no halbert 60/80 forever

Why no login rewards?)

Older servers have enough hm ss because of the server merge event. We also have already received bounty queen skin because of that. Using that as a reward is the same as tarot prophet now, useless...

Quote Originally Posted by TinyLegolas View Post
    Older servers have enough hm ss because of the server merge event.
    Not older servers. The servers merged before last November only got a few gems for all their troubles. Now Ucool gives way more, and never redressed the injustice.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    •Reduced the difficulty of Heroes Camp's plundering.

Really? I dont feel it, there is still 143-146k power teams. or am i understand it wrong?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Why so rush with Ghostdom if we can't use it today?

Where are you Ember ??? The cat eatead your ungly tongue ? You bastards ! From all my heart i tell u this : FUCK YOUR MOTHER ! You greedy mother fuckers !!!

C'mon ... Answer and tell me like always very polite that you are not vreedy but you cant solve the bugs in the game because u are a bunch of incapable guys and girls and the vip. Lvl is not important anymore... The important thing is to buy every mounth the new payment hero. And tell me again very polite that u cant do anything about WOG. where even a 85 lvl guy can beat me ! And i have all the heroes posible... C'mon ucool.... Tell me