Page 285 of 353 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5294

Thread: Development Journal

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    if it's like GT
    What if not? Why ucool couldnt say it clearly when everyone will get rewards? Its a simple question but they still keep silence

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well the rewards are all here and it even tells u how long it lasts. i dun get y u people feel the need to know ahead of time. seriously need some patience especially when theyre not even late

its like waiting for a bus, u read the sign it says it arrives at 8:00. u start asking everyone at 7:55 is the bus here yet? y isnt it here yet? is it really gonna be here at 8? y dont u wait till its 8 before u start questioning.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its like waiting for a bus
    Its like waiting for a bus without schedule

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Its like waiting for a bus without schedule
    well if u wanna put it that way. its like waiting for a bus without a schedule yet ur asking all the other people waiting. how are they supposed to know?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Their should be a way to downgrade heroes so that my 5 star heroes don't lose to 3 star heroes! what is the point to make your heroes stronger for them to lose to inferior heroes?

Dear Ucool

Why is Ooze, Fiend Slayer or Forest Fairy not coming to any shops? Have you completely forgotten about these heroes? It is 2-4 months since they were released in magic stone chest.
    When can we expect them?? What is going on?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OB-Zeus- View Post
    Dear Ucool

Why is Ooze, Fiend Slayer or Forest Fairy not coming to any shops? Have you completely forgotten about these heroes? It is 2-4 months since they were released in magic stone chest.
    When can we expect them?? What is going on?
    Here is the "answer"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    um..... where?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    um..... where?
    Click on it :P

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Click on it :P
    Where else then Limited offer ...Lol

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPharaoh07 View Post
    Their should be a way to downgrade heroes so that my 5 star heroes don't lose to 3 star heroes! what is the point to make your heroes stronger for them to lose to inferior heroes?
    I must write to support this! I mean what idiots we are when we evolve our heroes to 5* when they will lose to ones with 2*! I just had 2-3 battles with this issue and it's simply ridiculous, why would Ucool allow such a thing to even be possible is beyond my reasoning...it makes you feel like an idiot when you make perfectly good team which has excellent success rate against teams with same 5* or at least 4* heroes but than comes some lame 2* heroes to kick your ass lol but hey Ucool has always had "awesome" sense for logic

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I must write to support this! I mean what idiots we are when we evolve our heroes to 5* when they will lose to ones with 2*! I just had 2-3 battles with this issue and it's simply ridiculous, why would Ucool allow such a thing to even be possible is beyond my reasoning...it makes you feel like an idiot when you make perfectly good team which has excellent success rate against teams with same 5* or at least 4* heroes but than comes some lame 2* heroes to kick your ass lol but hey Ucool has always had "awesome" sense for logic
    Actually, as promotion levels increase the extra stats you get from stars becomes negligible compared to the stats you get from gear (or even training), the only stats that differ between the stars are:
    HP
    Attack power
    Magic power
    Armor
    Magic res
    Physical crit

If we compare a 4s maxed hero to a 5s maxed hero at l105 you get about 3-5% diff in those stats, nothing that rng or a good counter can't fix.

Just as an example - a 5 star tl105 Serpent warlock has ~2500 extra HP over a 4 star Serpent warlock (48k instead of 50.5k), really negligible compared to the 16k you can get from training.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yeah that's pretty much making big difference only in WoG now. Before, everyone is normally going to get more stars as soon as possible but now some heroes with less stars even have leverage over the ones with more stars, best example are those who have good life steal like TP and PM, they can heal themselves very fast and due to the lack of stars also ulti very fast and much more often than those with 5*. Mages are still weaker as they don't heal themselves like those do but still can ulti very fast if they survive long enough. I've always noticed this with Sorc while mine was 3* if enemy had the one with 5* mine would always ulti first and enemy's mostly wouldn't get to ulti at all r maybe once if it was battle of healing teams

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much making big difference only in WoG now. Before, everyone is normally going to get more stars as soon as possible but now some heroes with less stars even have leverage over the ones with more stars, best example are those who have good life steal like TP and PM, they can heal themselves very fast and due to the lack of stars also ulti very fast and much more often than those with 5*. Mages are still weaker as they don't heal themselves like those do but still can ulti very fast if they survive long enough. I've always noticed this with Sorc while mine was 3* if enemy had the one with 5* mine would always ulti first and enemy's mostly wouldn't get to ulti at all r maybe once if it was battle of healing teams
    Some of them are even better at 3* because they ulti faster ( like mages in some cases only ) their INT is poor but the energy bar fill faster. I saw that when arcane atacked a 5* hero instead of a 3* int based hero. Same with the psihical heroes they take more dmg the bar fill faster but just in some cases.

p.s : lady 100/100..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Yeah, I think that is BS! In every game I ever played and in real life more stars means better and stronger! This game is just rigged POINT BLANK PERIOD!