Page 111 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5294

Thread: Development Journal

New Comers
    Seriously?? This update sucks.. Return my LINA!!
    Give my Emberstar back or riot!!
    I worked on her so hard and he is almost 5 stars and o+1.. Now that u guys turn her into some shitty goblin i don't know what to do anymore.. F*cking pissed here!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The arts are good, kinda.... but the models are terrible. I mean look at COM hear eyes are skipping. And most of them has really wierd coloring so they don't look like they are from the same game as the rest.

New Comers
    I almost Finish to collect all the 60 fragment of Emberstar Legendary Quest now i HOPE you change the Emberstar second part of the Legendary quest Because now She is not anymore a female and she cannot partecipate anymore on valkyries trials I HOPE UCOOL YOU ALREADY FIX THAT PLS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET STUCK ON THIS QUEST

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by haruharu69 View Post
    I almost Finish to collect all the 60 fragment of Emberstar Legendary Quest now i HOPE you change the Emberstar second part of the Legendary quest Because now She is not anymore a female and she cannot partecipate anymore on valkyries trials I HOPE UCOOL YOU ALREADY FIX THAT PLS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET STUCK ON THIS QUEST
    already super dissapointed with this terrible update and i am 5/10 on that quest I better be able to finish this tomorrow

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Soo, I could get used to the different look, but now that all my teams are substantially weaker I'm not sure that I want to. Why did you mess with the mechanics? Was something unbalanced? Were we having too much fun?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    But why did you have to make Emberstar and Lunar Guardian males I really like the rest, specially flying commando but why did those 2 have to become males
    Although I like that ugly necro is gone from game lol and third panda a female now not so bad too...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    M in 2.1.4 version . It has bugs when i try to farm ancient rune it shows mirage round to get gear but it shows wrong loots . Tell me how to send you screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by vikingdom View Post
    issues with this morning's patch:

2) Removed original character's from elite campaigns (now it'll be almost impossible for me to get a 5 star lightning elemental, ice mage, cleric, admiral, and a couple others)
    What changed with that? I just did raid for LE's stones I don't see the problem with this you mentioned here, all stones are available at same stages as before

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    What changed with that? I just did raid for LE's stones I don't see the problem with this you mentioned here, all stones are available at same stages as before
    i have both versions on diff devices and in the 2.1v the elite stages are diff with diff soulstoens but on the 1.9v its the same

Quote Originally Posted by ryuman View Post
    i have both versions on diff devices and in the 2.1v the elite stages are diff with diff soulstoens but on the 1.9v its the same
    oh so that's it, I've still got 1.9 so I didn't see any changes in that. So what is than about soul stones in 2.0? For example silencer, LE, VS, DV etc...?They're still available for riding on some stages?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    oh so that's it, I've still got 1.9 so I didn't see any changes in that. So what is than about soul stones in 2.0? For example silencer, LE, VS, DV etc...?They're still available for riding on some stages?
    nope they seem to be gold chest exclusive at least thats what it says when u click the + sign to learn where to get them. this games getting worse after each update i tell ya
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    its looks like they drew up these new skins on the back of a napkin. who signed off on this??

New Comers
    You ruined the game for me, war chief and vengeance 4 stars, now only gold chest only. I am vip 8, almost 9, now you want thousand of dollars for me to try to make them 5 star. You are scammers, that's the only way I can see this. Hundreds not good enough, you want thousands. New players can never ever hope to compete end game, unless thousands OF REAL DOLLARS ARE SPENT BUYING GOLD CHESTS. What the hell man. The players, including the ones with all 5 stars really should complain because now your game is going to die. You will not have fresh blood in end game pvp. Its not possible now. Do you even understand how badly they screwed the game. Why should I play when I cannot compete even with hundreds of dollars spent, holy %$^&* man. Come on. You make me friggin sick, scum bags.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    All things run their course. Uncool just decide to dam the river and stop the course abruptly. Still waiting on my refund so I can uninstall and never look back.

New Comers
    needless to say, I quit this game, good riddance. I cannot believe how hard you have #$%^ed me.