Page 23 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by itsj0n420 View Post
    Hi! I won the grand arena rank 100 for 9pm rewards, and the outcome is unacceptable.. Even though my enemy was defeated, I didnt get the rank.. Please fix this bug..
    This might be a problem from latest update, I've had a few people address this in my guild..
    But Ember did issue out an automatic email earlier today about acknowledging various problems... so hopefully we should see a fix soon. frankly I didn't see a point of rolling out a partial update instead of just 1.9 complete ... the game was stable.
    haters got a reason to hate now! hehe

I can confirm the issues in the latest update, but in my other device playing in the original version, i haven't seen problems..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Were does it say it will drop??

During each stage are items shown that CAN drop on this stage..it does not mean IT will drop.

So no it is not a bug, stop complaning about something that is not wrong.
    OK, let UCool nerf drop rates further or do not fix bugs...you are a masochist.

This is the screen. Can you read anywhere the word CAN? It says just Loot. This is the idea of guild raids, to gain loots, not to just finish the stages for glory.

loot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    OK, let UCool nerf drop rates further or do not fix bugs...you are a masochist.

This is the screen. Can you read anywhere the word CAN? It says just Loot. This is the idea of guild raids, to gain loots.

loot.jpg
    Megatron meant 'could' drop as opposed to 'will' drop, if this was a bug... there would be a lot more complaining (myself included)... But its not! and if the loot was guaranteed, it would make the game far more easier for everyone...

Thanks for the screenshot, just goes to show that there is no promise that those items will drop

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    The game will be easy if there was a guarantee drop on a guild raid having 50 people waiting? Are you mad?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The game will be easy if there was a guarantee drop on a guild raid having 50 people waiting? Are you mad?
    Mad? Maybe.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Do something about damn arena....i have lost so many gems these 3 days in top 10....come on :-( :-(

or at least inform us when it is indeed fixed so as not to waste gems by resetting chances in case my wins are valid...

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    Mad? Maybe.
    Need a challenge somehow!
    How else are you pushed to be part of a top guild which rape through RAID's and make you spend $$ for gem purchases when nerd raging on the game hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Xrhstaras77 View Post
    or at least inform us when it is indeed fixed so as not to waste gems by resetting chances in case my wins are valid...
    I'm sure dev's and support are in a panic mode at the moment, considering the generic email notification... due to an unnecessary release of a partial but fully bug'd update, when there are a few days left till May and no event log release for May..

Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    Need a challenge somehow!
    How else are you pushed to be part of a top guild which rape through RAID's and make you spend $$ for gem purchases when nerd raging on the game hehe

I'm sure dev's and support are in a panic mode at the moment, considering the generic email notification... due to an unnecessary release of a partial but fully bug'd update, when there are a few days left till May and no event log release for May..
    What do you mean by event log? Sorry for the noob question I downloaded the game like 5 weeks back. I've been trying to find out if there is a place I can know which events are coming up next (events like the double temple rewards right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Zinogre View Post
    What do you mean by event log? Sorry for the noob question I downloaded the game like 5 weeks back. I've been trying to find out if there is a place I can know which events are coming up next (events like the double temple rewards right now).
    sorry bro, by event log i'm referring to the developers log for tweaks and major updates.
    they are found on the 1.# preview threads on the forum & first page of this thread.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinogre View Post
    Here's the event log you would like to see.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...of-Past-Events

New Comers
    Hello! My real name is Dimitris and iam 17years old.
    First sorry for my bad language, iam from greece.
    I am senting you the message because i want you to ask if you can put the nice game HEROES CHARGE for the windows phones too.
    Iam not the only one that he want to put the game but many otger people.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope you write me back!
    Last edited by DontRespectRules; 04-21-2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Windows Phone Applications

New Comers

Windows phone applications

Hello! My real name is Dimitris and iam 17years old.
    First sorry for my bad language, iam from greece.
    I am senting you the message because i want you to ask if you can put the nice game HEROES CHARGE for the windows phones too.
    Iam not the only one that he want to put the game but many otger people.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope you write me back!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    has anyone ever looted two items from one raid loot application my guild is mad at me and am looking for a solution to this problem.

2 months for an update..you gotta be kidding me..most games have updates every week or so..its a shame that everyone gives them all there money.