Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341
Results 5,101 to 5,102 of 5102

Thread: Development Journal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Some people call Treasure Hunter useless and after that lose to him in WoG. Free skin is free skin, I still see some playeres without TF skin.
    i doubt ull hear me or vip10- call a vip hero useless. the only people that really do that are the vip11+ and its cause they want the hero buffed b4 release. a free skin that more than 1/2 the servers got for free already is meaningless. its like giving out a free turtle hero that everyone already has.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i doubt ull hear me or vip10- call a vip hero useless. the only people that really do that are the vip11+ and its cause they want the hero buffed b4 release. a free skin that more than 1/2 the servers got for free already is meaningless. its like giving out a free turtle hero that everyone already has.
    That's not true, not everyone have it. And even if you have this hero/this skin, you can turn it into coins and buy what you want in hero shop/skin shop. Also, some players who don't login during event days, need this skin too. And players who start playing HC after event.