Page 338 of 338 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5070

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #5056
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ok, you are VIP5. That means all other 204 posts where you say what you never spend money in this game just LIES.
    well considering he only has 205 posts and i can see more than 2 post where he mentioned nuthin about VIP status u seem to be lying.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  2. #5057
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ok, you are VIP5. That means all other 204 posts where you say what you never spend money in this game just LIES.
    I as NEVER say this, check my messages, youre the liar, well, like always :-)

  3. #5058
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I as NEVER say this, check my messages, youre the liar, well, like always :-)
    Well, if you spend money before, just get 11 VIP level and all your problems solved.

  4. #5059
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Well, if you spend money before, just get 11 VIP level and all your problems solved.
    this is the problem im trying to make you understand, vip 11 is not enough anymore.skins are more important those days since new servers getting the vip 11+ heroes for free but the skins are expensive.
    and please dont even start with the ''we are getting skins for free and there is a shop''
    first of all you will get the skins after a very long time from the day they have been released comparing to low vip players that could buy vip 11 heroes 3 months after the high vip got it back then when the game was stable,of course they ruined this aswell and now they are like 9 or even more heroes behind.
    the skins you can buy from shop are pretty useless because most of the players has them already

  5. #5060
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    this is the problem im trying to make you understand, vip 11 is not enough anymore.skins are more important those days since new servers getting the vip 11+ heroes for free but the skins are expensive.
    and please dont even start with the ''we are getting skins for free and there is a shop''
    first of all you will get the skins after a very long time from the day they have been released comparing to low vip players that could buy vip 11 heroes 3 months after the high vip got it back then when the game was stable,of course they ruined this aswell and now they are like 9 or even more heroes behind.
    the skins you can buy from shop are pretty useless because most of the players has them already
    You want new feature with instant for free, in 1st day after developers release it? Never happen even when this game was more balanced.

  6. #5061
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2
    tidal lord added to arena shop??? when? refreshed 2 times after update and still no tidal lord

  7. #5062
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by phados View Post
    tidal lord added to arena shop??? when? refreshed 2 times after update and still no tidal lord
    You will get it after the Daily reset, when you get the arena rewards...

    And GREEEAT NEWS, A NEW PAY HERO! AND A NEW 600$ SKIN!!!

    Just what Heroes Charge Needs!, The game is saved!, Yepaaaaaa!!

  8. #5063
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    You want new feature with instant for free, in 1st day after developers release it? Never happen even when this game was more balanced.
    when did i say such a thing? never asked to release the day after.
    i said they used to release vip heroes 3 months later. im vip 11+ you are the vip 8 so i have no problem getting those heroes asap so trust me i could care less about low vip buy i still do because this greedy company found a new way to suck our money..this is only the start, soon vip will change nothing but the skins will change the game
    they could nerf C doctor because its a free hero but cant fix problems that we are asking to fix for months
    by the way... 30 usd a month will go on a new hero from now on... 9 tail fox is a beast so will be the next one Flywheel Heroine
    so once again... vip 11 is nothing from now on because you will have to waste 30 bux a month on a new hero and 200+ usd on a damn skin

  9. #5064
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    when did i say such a thing? never asked to release the day after.
    i said they used to release vip heroes 3 months later. im vip 11+ you are the vip 8 so i have no problem getting those heroes asap so trust me i could care less about low vip buy i still do because this greedy company found a new way to suck our money..this is only the start, soon vip will change nothing but the skins will change the game
    they could nerf C doctor because its a free hero but cant fix problems that we are asking to fix for months
    by the way... 30 usd a month will go on a new hero from now on... 9 tail fox is a beast so will be the next one Flywheel Heroine
    so once again... vip 11 is nothing from now on because you will have to waste 30 bux a month on a new hero and 200+ usd on a damn skin
    pretty much.. and soon the 30 bucks a month heroes will overpower the vip 11 heroes and even u vip11s will fight at a disadvantage. thats how it is on the food chain, u guys lets us non vips get eaten then the vip1-10s start to get eaten, now its the vip 11s turn.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  10. #5065
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    when did i say such a thing? never asked to release the day after.
    i said they used to release vip heroes 3 months later. im vip 11+ you are the vip 8 so i have no problem getting those heroes asap so trust me i could care less about low vip buy i still do because this greedy company found a new way to suck our money..this is only the start, soon vip will change nothing but the skins will change the game
    they could nerf C doctor because its a free hero but cant fix problems that we are asking to fix for months
    by the way... 30 usd a month will go on a new hero from now on... 9 tail fox is a beast so will be the next one Flywheel Heroine
    so once again... vip 11 is nothing from now on because you will have to waste 30 bux a month on a new hero and 200+ usd on a damn skin
    Did you know difference between "they used to release" and "they must release"? Ucool don't have any rules about it, it's their game, their rules. Betty mention what they plan ~for year ahead when they release heroes. I agree they have problems, but they have different problemsand try to fix them different way. Not only because they want money, but also because they find new problems every month. All old games get more and more problems every year.

  11. #5066
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Did you know difference between "they used to release" and "they must release"? Ucool don't have any rules about it, it's their game, their rules. Betty mention what they plan ~for year ahead when they release heroes. I agree they have problems, but they have different problemsand try to fix them different way. Not only because they want money, but also because they find new problems every month. All old games get more and more problems every year.

    The First one is they want more money, this is why all theyr policies from a year ago go into Make more money...in The worst way possible...

  12. #5067
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    pretty much.. and soon the 30 bucks a month heroes will overpower the vip 11 heroes and even u vip11s will fight at a disadvantage. thats how it is on the food chain, u guys lets us non vips get eaten then the vip1-10s start to get eaten, now its the vip 11s turn.
    Really afraid of that and quite sure this is what is going to happen...

  13. #5068
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Did you know difference between "they used to release" and "they must release"? Ucool don't have any rules about it, it's their game, their rules. Betty mention what they plan ~for year ahead when they release heroes. I agree they have problems, but they have different problemsand try to fix them different way. Not only because they want money, but also because they find new problems every month. All old games get more and more problems every year.
    the only reason to act this way is to make low vip lvls spend until they reach vip 11
    why the skins are so expensive? some people in our world geting payed less than a damn skin so im really curious why its so expensive? dont start with the ''you dont have to buy if you dont want to'' etc because its insane. i can buy so many games for ps 4 with this money which had been put much more work into than on this shitty skins
    ucool ruined the game

  14. #5069
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    the only reason to act this way is to make low vip lvls spend until they reach vip 11
    why the skins are so expensive? some people in our world geting payed less than a damn skin so im really curious why its so expensive? dont start with the ''you dont have to buy if you dont want to'' etc because its insane. i can buy so many games for ps 4 with this money which had been put much more work into than on this shitty skins
    ucool ruined the game
    Check how Dope King with skin was destroyed by Flywheel Heroine without skin in 2-3 seconds. Skin never give you 100% win. Why we pay for games? Because we love game, want it progress, want to see bright future for this game. No one work for free. Some skins don't give much help - Admiral, Queen of Bounty or Ice Mage as example. DK have very good skin... but how it can help you win match? You can only have better def with it. I sure they change something when we have 20-30 skins, like decrease cost, or increase effect from some of them. It's just beginning, hard to tell.

  15. #5070
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Check how Dope King with skin was destroyed by Flywheel Heroine without skin in 2-3 seconds. Skin never give you 100% win. Why we pay for games? Because we love game, want it progress, want to see bright future for this game. No one work for free. Some skins don't give much help - Admiral, Queen of Bounty or Ice Mage as example. DK have very good skin... but how it can help you win match? You can only have better def with it. I sure they change something when we have 20-30 skins, like decrease cost, or increase effect from some of them. It's just beginning, hard to tell.
    yeah we keep playing cause we are having fun but they are asking too much..
    better def? check dm's dmg with a skin,witch skin is awesome,werewolf dmg is much higher so its not about def, dk surviving fights he could not survive before etc etc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •