Page 214 of 353 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pasLX40 View Post
    what what??
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    After the update has ceased to run a regular customer , I can only play the HD client , please fix this problem

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Keep the good work up Ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    so my game updated to patch .140 today like 4 hours ago yet still no patch notes?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi Betty/Ember, please increase the level cap and start to release r2+. Most of your loyal and high paying customers are already at level cap and will soon start to get bored of the game and leave this game again. The same thing happened when the lvl 90 cap was around for 6+ months. At least try to avoid this on the level 100 cap.

Thank you. I do appreciate the GT, Silver Chest and GC updates.

New Comers
    Anyone else a bit bothered by the fact that a newer heroe has a legendary before any of veteran heroes? I mean what gives Ucool? Give the heroes who have been in the game the longest their legendary quests before you give a Green hero theirs. Its a bunch of bull.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by MeD View Post
    Hi Betty/Ember, please increase the level cap and start to release r2+. Most of your loyal and high paying customers are already at level cap and will soon start to get bored of the game and leave this game again. The same thing happened when the lvl 90 cap was around for 6+ months. At least try to avoid this on the level 100 cap.

I doubt you even have 20 heroes fully geared at r+1. And what you said about high paying customers leaving is bullshit. People will spend money whether there's a new level cap or not. And people leave game because of the increase of the level cap and introduction of new gears, not the other way around! I personally don't want one yet or in the near future. When there are 100+ people per server who are lvl 100 then they can introduce lvl 110 cap. For now NO! I don't get you guys - you either want bigger competition in arena (which means more people with more heroes fully geared) or you're afraid of it (relying on money to gear up your heroes faster and to beat your enemies with money rather than tactics). I assume you're from the second type. And NO, there isn't something in between. How do you get bored btw, is GT boring? That's the most interesting feature atm, not that lame grinding. Man, posts like these piss me off the most...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Some will get bored on staying for longer time at same place, and some will get bored of constant leveling and gearing so you're wrong. Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. And I'll speak for myself now, I'm not bored, I like to get more r1 heroes before new levels of gear are released. Also I don't mind staying at 100. Do you have 20 r1 fully equipped heroes? I'm 100% sure you don't, therefor you actually don't need new level of gear, you can actually only benefit in staying at current level for longer time. Also after GT is released I like to work on other heroes that I didn't work on before, so now I have time and purpose for them too, so why don't you try the same? How many heroes do you have less than orange? Since GT started I have just 5 that are not orange, and I'd like to work on ALL of them so I have all my teams decent in GT, everyone can follow that example, they can only benefit from that

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar

Im not gonna even leave an opinion here because otherwise ill be EXTREMELY rude towards you.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Some will get bored on staying for longer time at same place, and some will get bored of constant leveling and gearing so you're wrong. Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. And I'll speak for myself now, I'm not bored, I like to get more r1 heroes before new levels of gear are released. Also I don't mind staying at 100. Do you have 20 r1 fully equipped heroes? I'm 100% sure you don't, therefor you actually don't need new level of gear, you can actually only benefit in staying at current level for longer time. Also after GT is released I like to work on other heroes that I didn't work on before, so now I have time and purpose for them too, so why don't you try the same? How many heroes do you have less than orange? Since GT started I have just 5 that are not orange, and I'd like to work on ALL of them so I have all my teams decent in GT, everyone can follow that example, they can only benefit from that
    Fully agree on all of that.

I think MeD is just a troll....

Although I know some Players being really bored - as their 15+ resets only turns into guild coins - they have all heroes at least o2

ANNNNND: keeping cap might give others chance to catch up, which means some high Spenders sitting on top of every ranking are getting unsecure as more and more reach max lvl, at least decent Arena/GA Teams r1,etc,etc...
    That bugs some of them

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Fully agree on all of that.

I think MeD is just a troll....

Although I know some Players being really bored - as their 15+ resets only turns into guild coins - they have all heroes at least o2

ANNNNND: keeping cap might give others chance to catch up, which means some high Spenders sitting on top of every ranking are getting unsecure as more and more reach max lvl, at least decent Arena/GA Teams r1,etc,etc...
    That bugs some of them
    Cowards.

Anyways, the cap gives those VIP15 players a chance to R1 Iron hoof, or r1 Mountain and see what actually becomes good and what not.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm not going to bother going into name calling or even trying to debate your troll like responses. It's amazing how defensive you all get when someone asks for change. I don't care if you agree with what I want or not. I'm just posting my opinion on behalf of others who feel the same but don't use forums.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I'm not going to bother going into name calling or even trying to debate your troll like responses. It's amazing how defensive you all get when someone asks for change. I don't care if you agree with what I want or not. I'm just posting my opinion on behalf of others who feel the same but don't use forums.
    "Amazing how defensive you all get when someone asks for change" "just posting my opinion on behalf of other who feel the same but don't use forums"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You think continuing that worthless grind is a change?!??! A change, buddy, is implementing more interesting features like the guild tournament. What you're suggesting is boring and will make much more players quit.