Page 342 of 347 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5204

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #5116
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Legiun View Post
    i have a 3 star turtle and no skin and im at server 20.
    I also don't have the skin. I left the game in April 17 and was lvl 104, now am back after 10 months and all the game mechanics changed. That time Rabbit and Wind priest were the best heroes. At least Ucool should give some welcome back rewards or events so that players can catch up faster. I know you all will say that I should start on a new server, being a VIP5 only it will take at least 1 year to get to lvl 104. I can't invest that much time again. I'm happy playing in the same server, just lagging behind others massively. At least they could have given some free stuffs which everyone got

  2. #5117
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0
    No more New legendary role?Betty, you and your team just focus on skins?No more fun, now

  3. #5118
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Good bye heroes "pay to win" charge

  4. #5119
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    I am not sure who came up with this idea of hiding your opponent info on wog,but for what ever reason youre starting to lose players four players already quit with more considering it.

    Secondly try and lower the prices for legendary skins, the lower the price the more you sell and the more you sell the more profit you make.

    Paying $ 200 only a few will buy it, but lower the price well alot more will consider it and buy it. Try it you might be surprised,

    Just a thought, basic economics

  5. #5120
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    I am not sure who came up with this idea of hiding your opponent info on wog,but for what ever reason youre starting to lose players four players already quit with more considering it.
    Giving up the info was giving unfair advantage to the clever players, the game would have a part where cunning played a role and not straight forward pay-to-win. now we couldn't have that, could we? We couldn't have the high VIPs whining that they were being beat by people that were clever and not spending as much as they were.

    With VIP level and server anyone with a half brain could predict what they were going to face and prepare a 3 stage counter. Without that information you are one battle short of a perfect strategy and brute force (pay-to-win) has more chances to win.

  6. #5121
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    3
    Exactly. I already posted similar post elsewhere. Dumb vip cried that they were beaten by "plebs", I suppose. Disgusting, but perfectly fit to human behaviour.

  7. #5122
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    3
    Probably those high VIPs that take 30s to make every single pick in the game. They are so slow that I once managed to cook an omelet during WoG and still beat that particular VIP13.

  8. #5123
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    I never said they were VIP's it's about determining strategy beforehand. It's a mobile game not dark souls.Why do you think there has been alot of server mergers taking place recently not to mention the fact that the participants in championship has been declining recently.

    Think don't be a doos, the mobile game has become a shadow of it's former self and I will also stop when my yearly gems stop.

  9. #5124
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    3
    Server mergers are in themselves promoting more server mergers in the future. A lot of people quit because the game is so unbalanced in favor of spending rather than skills that people just give up. The fun is not being able to spend a ton of money to beat someone, it's being able to outwit the opponent. Because people quit, they merge servers, and more people quit because the percentage of big spenders in their server went from 5% to 20%. when those people quit they need to do more server mergers and more people will quit. Add to that the raiding parties of overpowered guilds that just jump in a server, bully the resident guilds to the point that they have people quitting the game in droves and move on to ruin another server.

    Ucool should be wise to read Aesop's fable about the chicken that laid the golden eggs.

  10. #5125
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Not bad please fix the ms

  11. #5126
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    6
    What do you mean removed commando from heroes camp plundering?

  12. #5127
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    13
    She is not part of NPC teams

  13. #5128
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Probably those high VIPs that take 30s to make every single pick in the game. They are so slow that I once managed to cook an omelet during WoG and still beat that particular VIP13.
    they do this on purpose to annoy you, especially the russians they like doing that.

  14. #5129
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    they do this on purpose to annoy you, especially the russians they like doing that.
    If that was the only reason why are they all in the same level? It's like there is a layer of stupid of high VIPs all using the same teams, taking 30s to make every single pick, by that all announcing to the world they are slow and they are stuck there because they can't beat the clever players. I wouldn't put it behind Ucool to rig WoG so that the low VIPs get stuck behind legendary, but the high VIPS that can't do legendary and create a layer of slow playing people can't be blamed on Ucool. Have no idea if they are all Russians but I will pay attention from now on.

    Once you pass the layer of slow people, you never see them again.

  15. #5130
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    818
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    If that was the only reason why are they all in the same level? It's like there is a layer of stupid of high VIPs all using the same teams, taking 30s to make every single pick, by that all announcing to the world they are slow and they are stuck there because they can't beat the clever players. I wouldn't put it behind Ucool to rig WoG so that the low VIPs get stuck behind legendary, but the high VIPS that can't do legendary and create a layer of slow playing people can't be blamed on Ucool. Have no idea if they are all Russians but I will pay attention from now on.

    Once you pass the layer of slow people, you never see them again.
    I'm russian, and I hate slackers (slow players)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •