Page 342 of 347 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5204

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Legiun View Post
    i have a 3 star turtle and no skin and im at server 20.
    I also don't have the skin. I left the game in April 17 and was lvl 104, now am back after 10 months and all the game mechanics changed. That time Rabbit and Wind priest were the best heroes. At least Ucool should give some welcome back rewards or events so that players can catch up faster. I know you all will say that I should start on a new server, being a VIP5 only it will take at least 1 year to get to lvl 104. I can't invest that much time again. I'm happy playing in the same server, just lagging behind others massively. At least they could have given some free stuffs which everyone got

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    No more New legendary role?Betty, you and your team just focus on skins?No more fun, now

New Comers
    Good bye heroes "pay to win" charge

New Comers
    I am not sure who came up with this idea of hiding your opponent info on wog,but for what ever reason youre starting to lose players four players already quit with more considering it.

Secondly try and lower the prices for legendary skins, the lower the price the more you sell and the more you sell the more profit you make.

Paying $ 200 only a few will buy it, but lower the price well alot more will consider it and buy it. Try it you might be surprised,

Just a thought, basic economics

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    I am not sure who came up with this idea of hiding your opponent info on wog,but for what ever reason youre starting to lose players four players already quit with more considering it.
    Giving up the info was giving unfair advantage to the clever players, the game would have a part where cunning played a role and not straight forward pay-to-win. now we couldn't have that, could we? We couldn't have the high VIPs whining that they were being beat by people that were clever and not spending as much as they were.

With VIP level and server anyone with a half brain could predict what they were going to face and prepare a 3 stage counter. Without that information you are one battle short of a perfect strategy and brute force (pay-to-win) has more chances to win.

Exactly. I already posted similar post elsewhere. Dumb vip cried that they were beaten by "plebs", I suppose. Disgusting, but perfectly fit to human behaviour.

Probably those high VIPs that take 30s to make every single pick in the game. They are so slow that I once managed to cook an omelet during WoG and still beat that particular VIP13.

New Comers
    I never said they were VIP's it's about determining strategy beforehand. It's a mobile game not dark souls.Why do you think there has been alot of server mergers taking place recently not to mention the fact that the participants in championship has been declining recently.

Think don't be a doos, the mobile game has become a shadow of it's former self and I will also stop when my yearly gems stop.

Server mergers are in themselves promoting more server mergers in the future. A lot of people quit because the game is so unbalanced in favor of spending rather than skills that people just give up. The fun is not being able to spend a ton of money to beat someone, it's being able to outwit the opponent. Because people quit, they merge servers, and more people quit because the percentage of big spenders in their server went from 5% to 20%. when those people quit they need to do more server mergers and more people will quit. Add to that the raiding parties of overpowered guilds that just jump in a server, bully the resident guilds to the point that they have people quitting the game in droves and move on to ruin another server.

Ucool should be wise to read Aesop's fable about the chicken that laid the golden eggs.

New Comers
    Not bad please fix the ms

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What do you mean removed commando from heroes camp plundering?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    She is not part of NPC teams

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Probably those high VIPs that take 30s to make every single pick in the game. They are so slow that I once managed to cook an omelet during WoG and still beat that particular VIP13.
    they do this on purpose to annoy you, especially the russians they like doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    they do this on purpose to annoy you, especially the russians they like doing that.
    If that was the only reason why are they all in the same level? It's like there is a layer of stupid of high VIPs all using the same teams, taking 30s to make every single pick, by that all announcing to the world they are slow and they are stuck there because they can't beat the clever players. I wouldn't put it behind Ucool to rig WoG so that the low VIPs get stuck behind legendary, but the high VIPS that can't do legendary and create a layer of slow playing people can't be blamed on Ucool. Have no idea if they are all Russians but I will pay attention from now on.

Once you pass the layer of slow people, you never see them again.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    If that was the only reason why are they all in the same level? It's like there is a layer of stupid of high VIPs all using the same teams, taking 30s to make every single pick, by that all announcing to the world they are slow and they are stuck there because they can't beat the clever players. I wouldn't put it behind Ucool to rig WoG so that the low VIPs get stuck behind legendary, but the high VIPS that can't do legendary and create a layer of slow playing people can't be blamed on Ucool. Have no idea if they are all Russians but I will pay attention from now on.

Once you pass the layer of slow people, you never see them again.
    I'm russian, and I hate slackers (slow players)