Page 323 of 353 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5294

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #4831
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    4
    Delete this fcking gold cap from guild instances, everbody needs more gold

  2. #4832
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    nice you skipped a month again by adding musk great job

  3. #4833
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    8
    [QUOTE=chelski;275451]nice you skipped a month again by adding musk great job[/QUin

    in which shop they added her?

  4. #4834
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    3
    Soul shop is musketeer.

    Yeah, they did it again! Skipped a month to add next vip hero. But there are 4 days let of this month. Maybe they will add wolf to other shop...

  5. #4835
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    9
    Speculation. a VIP hero will be exclusive for 1 full year (or will they stop at 9 months?)

    Each month, they add two heros to the shop
    one Login and one VIP/event (alternate)

    Each two months, they put available one VIP hero
    Other month, they put an Event Hero




    Other
    SPECULATION
    September 2017
    WereWolf (VIP-January(8 months)))
    Magnetic Birdman (Event-February(8 months)))


    AUG 2017
    Musketeer - SS (event-DEC (8 months)
    Spider Queen - GA - (Login-JUL(1month))

    JUL 2017
    DivK - Guild - (VIP- DEC (7 months))
    Armed Escord - SS - (Login-JUN(1month))

    JUN 2017 (found nothing official)
    Mech Destroyer - Arena (Event-NOV(7 months))
    Magic Breaker - SS (Login-MAY(1month))


    MAY 2017
    Evil Rabbit - Crusade (VIP - OCT (7 months))
    Venom Master - SS - (Login-APR(1month))

    APRIL 2017
    Serpent Warlock - GT (VIP - NOV (6 months))

  6. #4836
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    Speculation. a VIP hero will be exclusive for 1 full year (or will they stop at 9 months?)

    Each month, they add two heros to the shop
    one Login and one VIP/event (alternate)

    Each two months, they put available one VIP hero
    Other month, they put an Event Hero




    Other
    SPECULATION
    September 2017
    WereWolf (VIP-January(8 months)))
    Magnetic Birdman (Event-February(8 months)))


    AUG 2017
    Musketeer - SS (event-DEC (8 months)
    Spider Queen - GA - (Login-JUL(1month))

    JUL 2017
    DivK - Guild - (VIP- DEC (7 months))
    Armed Escord - SS - (Login-JUN(1month))

    JUN 2017 (found nothing official)
    Mech Destroyer - Arena (Event-NOV(7 months))
    Magic Breaker - SS (Login-MAY(1month))


    MAY 2017
    Evil Rabbit - Crusade (VIP - OCT (7 months))
    Venom Master - SS - (Login-APR(1month))

    APRIL 2017
    Serpent Warlock - GT (VIP - NOV (6 months))
    No Sign in hero in September Loli to good?

  7. #4837
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    No Sign in hero in September Loli to good?
    Maybe, she'll be added too.

  8. #4838
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    No Sign in hero in September Loli to good?
    loli is the sign in hero for august
    musketeer in soul shop nuthin else so far
    now we are 8 VIP heroes behind as expected
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  9. #4839
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    loli is the sign in hero for august
    musketeer in soul shop nuthin else so far
    now we are 8 VIP heroes behind as expected
    you think theyll stop for 9 or go to 12?

  10. #4840
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    you think theyll stop for 9 or go to 12?
    i dun think theyll stop at all. theyre just gonna keep releasing event heroes then alternate them into the rotation. so itll be 8,8,9,9,10,10,11,11,12,12,13,13 etc etc. so if the game lasts for another 1 1/2 years all 15 GA heroes can be VIP.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  11. #4841
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    18
    I dont if someone else has mentioned it but i just got 2x Peerless Bracelet from crusade from 15th chest. I guess they add R2 gears in the drop list.

    I have also got from crusade 2-3 times 40 frags of red and R1 gears from 9th and 12th chest.

    Maybe we have to make a thread and request SS of newer heroes (not vip heroes that are not released in any shop yet)

  12. #4842
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    I think they only added chapter 19 gears into last chest so basically it's all junks, more junks so much less chance of getting good orange gears.

  13. #4843
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0
    UCool you increased the teams power in heroes camp farming around 110k
    It was around 80 k
    From 80k to 110 k it is like 25%+
    And forget to increase number of times farming
    Still between 500~4999/500~4999/100~999
    -----
    Increase the number of times farming
    Max 8k/8k/2k

  14. #4844
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0
    Good new hero from boss war but we don't have ss
    And 2 new heroes coming after week
    And we have a lot heroes 2 &3*
    160ss from WoG (if you lagend ) every month not enough for 1 hero
    ----
    i think better add ss to Facebook invited friends gift
    So the players we have 2 choice
    Gems or ss

  15. #4845
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    Good new hero from boss war but we don't have ss
    And 2 new heroes coming after week
    And we have a lot heroes 2 &3*
    160ss from WoG (if you lagend ) every month not enough for 1 hero
    ----
    i think better add ss to Facebook invited friends gift
    So the players we have 2 choice
    Gems or ss
    that's 600 ss per month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •