Page 335 of 354 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5301

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #5011
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Girl go to your basement and tell your mommy youre spending their money continously in this game...

    And go kill the ass of your ucool masters....
    Newsflash for you, Sherlock Holmes: developers need money for game. They don't work for free

  2. #5012
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    0
    How many time i need to say it is 2D mobile game
    5 $ in month a lot for it
    Why they want 100 $+ every month ....???!!!!! WTF
    That cost more than PS4 3D games looooool

  3. #5013
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Newsflash for you, Sherlock Holmes: developers need money for game. They don't work for free

    You also dont work for free, isnt?, i hope ucool pays you with the skins profits...

  4. #5014
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    You also dont work for free, isnt?, i hope ucool pays you with the skins profits...
    Did you remember how they add Legendary Quests? They add huge amount of quests, and add new quests every month, when forget about it for half year. Same for skins. They create cool feature, they add skins for every hero they want, and after that, they forget about skins when they create another feature. How many skins you have right now?

  5. #5015
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Did you remember how they add Legendary Quests? They add huge amount of quests, and add new quests every month, when forget about it for half year. Same for skins. They create cool feature, they add skins for every hero they want, and after that, they forget about skins when they create another feature. How many skins you have right now?

    Please, tell have a contract with ucool, and they are not paying you working as scholar :-D

    Any skin is better than the legendaries they release "When they care". ┐They add new quest every month??, When??, The legendaries they release dont make better heroes, and they release it at a slow rate than the skins...

    ┐┐┐"COOL FEATURE" The Skins??? Are you kidding me?, its a pay to win Scheme for start to End...

  6. #5016
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7
    Yeah ! Blizzard is low cost compared to ucool

    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    How many time i need to say it is 2D mobile game
    5 $ in month a lot for it
    Why they want 100 $+ every month ....???!!!!! WTF
    That cost more than PS4 3D games looooool

  7. #5017
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    8
    Well, this is how it is now. Low Vip can't win shit anymore, and the game basically sucks and high vip has become keep paying to not start losing...

  8. #5018
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Please, tell have a contract with ucool, and they are not paying you working as scholar :-D

    Any skin is better than the legendaries they release "When they care". ┐They add new quest every month??, When??, The legendaries they release dont make better heroes, and they release it at a slow rate than the skins...

    ┐┐┐"COOL FEATURE" The Skins??? Are you kidding me?, its a pay to win Scheme for start to End...
    Did you know how many games have something like skins? Change apperance for characters was discussed when ucool start legendary quests - players want to see different apperance for legendary characters. People like to talk about "start to end", but game will live even after they quit. And, please, stop this stupid ideas about me woking for ucool. If I work for them, why I don't have all this VIP heroes what you hate so much? Yeah you right - skin or legendary quests can't make all heroes better, because some heroes still sucks even after skin or legend.

  9. #5019
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    6
    Jan New Skin Events

    What's this? Anyone knows?

  10. #5020
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Did you know how many games have something like skins? Change apperance for characters was discussed when ucool start legendary quests - players want to see different apperance for legendary characters. People like to talk about "start to end", but game will live even after they quit. And, please, stop this stupid ideas about me woking for ucool. If I work for them, why I don't have all this VIP heroes what you hate so much? Yeah you right - skin or legendary quests can't make all heroes better, because some heroes still sucks even after skin or legend.


    Youre a RETARD. In all the other games the skins are COSMETIC, and above all THEY DONT COST 300, 400 or 500 $, THIS IS INSANE, And a Apology of the Ludopathy, they are looking only for the Mental damaged ones that are capable to spend this money in order to have more options to Win...

    This is Execrable in any way to see it, and if you defend it, you show youre no more than a Ucool Bitch. Go get your cookies...

  11. #5021
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Youre a RETARD. In all the other games the skins are COSMETIC, and above all THEY DONT COST 300, 400 or 500 $, THIS IS INSANE, And a Apology of the Ludopathy, they are looking only for the Mental damaged ones that are capable to spend this money in order to have more options to Win...

    This is Execrable in any way to see it, and if you defend it, you show youre no more than a Ucool Bitch. Go get your cookies...
    I don't defend them. I say they had good decisions and bad decisions. They have good heroes and bad heroes. But they not stupid like you, because if they was stupid, HC don't survive for 3 years. You can see only negative, when I try to see positive, because I like this game and play it every day, unlike you.

  12. #5022
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I don't defend them. I say they had good decisions and bad decisions. They have good heroes and bad heroes. But they not stupid like you, because if they was stupid, HC don't survive for 3 years. You can see only negative, when I try to see positive, because I like this game and play it every day, unlike you.

    Yes you defend them, In Fact youve defended any new feature of ucool dont matter how Stupid, greedy, or Satanic Was, you say i see only negative?, you see only all the actions Ucool does in a Flower positive way... And the Fact is that all they are doing in the last months Are pure Shit.

  13. #5023
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes you defend them, In Fact youve defended any new feature of ucool dont matter how Stupid, greedy, or Satanic Was, you say i see only negative?, you see only all the actions Ucool does in a Flower positive way... And the Fact is that all they are doing in the last months Are pure Shit.
    Well, I play this game for 3 years now, who cares about 2 last months? Also, I can name you many games what not only use skin as buff for heroes, but even sell them for $$, long before HC add this feature.

  14. #5024
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Well, I play this game for 3 years now, who cares about 2 last months? Also, I can name you many games what not only use skin as buff for heroes, but even sell them for $$, long before HC add this feature.

    Please name them i will show you the diferences, above all in the amont of money...

    And The bad politics of this game not have started four months ago, they are fron a year at least, in the last four Months simply they have skyrocketed.

  15. #5025
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Please name them i will show you the diferences, above all in the amont of money...

    And The bad politics of this game not have started four months ago, they are fron a year at least, in the last four Months simply they have skyrocketed.
    Soul Hunters
    Legaue of Angels
    Legaue of Angels 2
    Legaue of Angels: Fire Riders
    Hero Wars
    Dragon Awaken
    Dragon Knight
    Devil Age
    Magic Rush

    As example, right now in Magic Rush I don't have 19 VIP heroes what I can't buy in shop or from stages. I can get some of them from events in the past, but some of them don't appear in events for YEARS. I don't have 9 VIP heroes in Soul Hunters, same problem - some old heroes just don't appear in any event. I don't have 8 VIP heroes in HC, and but have some amount of their SS from events. Of course, all of them have skin buff for $$, and create them before HC. As another example, that's how you can get some VIP heroes in Soul Hunters: 3* hero for 9.99$, upgrade from 3 to 5* cost 49.99$, and upgrade from 5 to 7* cost 99.9$. A lot of players have full team of such heroes, 7* all of them. And Soul Hunters don't have fragments what work as SS for any hero. That's what you can call P2W.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •