Page 286 of 353 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    UCool make updates just for me, they make me lose even when I win... both teams have 4 Heroes left my team did more damage than the other team! I have several battles just like this one, they cheated me last season in WoG, and are trying to cheat me again!

Attachment 11974

Pharaoh [INC]
    Server 58 CORVUS (gladiator school)
    Account ID 8540447

If I was one of the developers of this game and I got my ass kicked in my own game I would probably be mad too! I wouldn't however cripple people's accounts because of it! As soon as I start winning to much they glitch me out they game, then update the game, then all my heroes are at half power... the stats say everything is all good, but getting smoked by a lvl 98 with two 3* heroes and a 2* yeah right! And the teams were almost identical... cheating ass ucool!

IMG_0668.jpg

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    King it's not a cheat it's actually only their dumb logic in this case where they allowed everyone to have maxed level and gears regardless on their actual level and gear promotion but stars and and legendary status stays the dame. Check Archon's post and understand whst he explained there. Now if they did it slightly different,making all have all stars too regardless on how many they have in actual game noe that would make it more fair play. How? Because it will be equal to all and weaker heroes wouldn't have laverage over stronger ones. And ofc that it still stays that we can play with only the ones that we have in game actually. Now imagine all 105, all maxed r2, all 5*,(legendary status can stay as it is) and you get more balanced battles with just that one change and make people think a bit more how to counter or how to compose a team. Whay you others think? I'm considering to make this suggestion to them as in test server that's how it was and it was much more balanced than here. Than only training will make effective difference which honestly is better to make a difference

I wasn't talking about ucools sucky star system that dosent make any sense, I was talking about the fact that in the battle above both me and my opponent had 4 heroes left at the end of the match, but I did more damage and it said I lost! this has happened over 20 times! That my friend is cheating! The proof is above....

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Players can now migrate to a newer server.
    What about server consolidation? oh, wait, we have to wait another six months until you suck money from players for the transition

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Omg, migration cost 100$?! Its crazy
    Server 131 - [RBL] Salecao, Rebellions PR
    Rebellions recruting active players, ready for high-end game content, pm/male in game or at forum.
    With respect, Rebellions guild.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    100 / 10 servers

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_DiamonD View Post
    Omg, migration cost 100$?! Its crazy
    well its better people dont fly all over the place
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well its better people dont fly all over the place
    I don't feel like having wings, do you? If I did, surely wouldn't use them in game lol and why is it better they "don't fly all over the place"? elaborate your statement please.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I don't feel like having wings, do you? If I did, surely wouldn't use them in game lol and why is it better they "don't fly all over the place"? elaborate your statement please.
    Well, people migrating, especially if it's a whole guild (and such things actually happens) can destroy a whole server now already.

There are pretty much 2 kinds of people:
    Some that like the situation they have on there server, however that is. So especially some being the top of their server with no competition

The others find it boring If they have no competition

For the first kind of people, if suddenly a whole bunch of high Vips rush their server its no fun for them, some even quit just because of that.

That happens now already, with people only able migrate from newer to older server.

This may be even worse with people able to migrate from older to new server.

It pretty much depends on difference.. Min most cases it may not be much,but in extreme cases going to a newer server with 1 year or something ahead can be a pretty high difference.

The problem actually is, people on a server can not choose who and how much migrates to them...

If you are happy how it is and suddenly a bunch of much higher Vips joins your server it can destroy the joy of playing for a lot of people.

It's a self made problem of ucool or such games with such mechanisms in general.

A dead server is not a good thing, so they need to allow people to migrate. But on the other side migration of other players might destroy the experience for others on the server they migrate to.

I'm actually fine with the situation as it is on my server.,but it's a different situation. I'm part of dominating guild on that server... Maybe even one of top10 guilds on all servers.... So whoever joins my server would have a hard time.

But other people are in different situations... And for them a whole wave of new migrates, especially stronger players might be a reason to just quit for them

Exactly this what you rote here is the reason I'm migrating. My server was really great till recently. WE always had no1 guild that was the strongest one, which I never was in by my choice only, I have had always invitation to join them but I've chosen to follow my way. We have had battles in arenas but we pretty much respected each other. Than as they were growing and winning each and every GT they started to get new members from other servers and competition started to get stronger and stronger but still it was ok, that's just 50 people and not all of them have award time when I do right? But! Than entire guild of high VIPs came to our server! That's already 100 people who are higher VIP than me(I was only VIP 10 until 20 days ago), now that's already too much for me. I could still join each of their guilds but again I chose to stay with mine and than thought to my self why would I struggle my self each day to get that arena rank for award time when I can pay that 10$ and simply go to another server that is more suitable for me? It's not like I feel the need to run away from them or that I'm disappointed with game because of it simply logical thinking when I visited few other servers and saw how they are I just made a conclusion that I don't need this. Why make it harder for myself when I can make it easier to me. So as you see your worst case scenario let's call it that way has happened in my server and now I want to solve that issue to my self but because Ucool has awesome sense of humor I would rather fight all 100 if needed at same time than pay them 100$ just to jump up 1 server. Pure principle that they need to see we're not idiots they think we are. 10$ is acceptable price and would pay that much to move from current situation and I see no problem in that. IF people want to move let them move, someone can always migrate to your server that you may not like but you should also have an option to go away without being ripped of for it

New Comers
    This might very well backfire on uCool. There are not more people like Lady-E which have the same problem, and I know people that wants to come back to their old server because they are tired of the hardcore gaming of a high-vip guild. It's actually sad how uCool makes people want to quit because things get so expensive...
    (Btw @Lady-E, if WE = WorldElite on server 38 , they were kicked out of GT this season. F*king finally!! )

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yes, as said it already happened in past that migrates, especially whole guild destroy a server, or lets say gaming experience for the players on that server.

And that "just" "stronger" players from new servers until now. Whatever your status is, compared to that that can be few or many... But whatever it's like, if people from older server can migrate to new, the amount of "stronger" players compared to "standard" of the server just can get more. For sure there might be cases someone from older server migrates to a newer that is actually weaker compared to other players on that server still... But however you look on it, simply opening the possibility increases the chance more strongee players migrate to "your" server.

Simply for that I'm actually fine there's an monetary obstacles to transfer "just for fun" to a newer server.

Transferring back to original server if you already migrated once to older is another thing tough.

So what's the price to migrate to newer server?

Panther- as it is currently 100$ regardless on 1 or 10 servers jump up.
    Henry - there are older servers weaker and newer servers stronger always, that means nothing in fact only gives people the chance to go where they fit better and I really see no problem in that. So what if more players come to that server too? Their choice anyway and you can always again decide to stay there or move somewhere else. Anyway point is to give people liberty of choice and if they chose badly it's up to them not Ucool than. They give us options and we make choice that we want to. Issues always will be there with any option but if you ask me it's better that they provide an option to migrate servers by paying 10$ than merging servers. Why? Because by migrating they earn money, yes not everyone may pay but people will have more choice to pick for themselves and by merging it might go terribly wrong and may make overcrowded servers that again people on those servers may not like but they're in that scenario forced to go with it. With migration liberty they're not forced to anything, they have a choice. Anyway migration is mostly win-win situation while merging can lead to disaster possibly and possibly be best solution but you never know and we can always expect bad decisions from Ucool. But 100$ migrating up is insane, they may have as well said we won't implement that option and end of story. This is like they're testing who's the dumbest from their players...and I still hope that is just a bad joke from them