Page 237 of 354 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5299

Thread: Development Journal

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Hey uncool or ufools as I like to call them. Good choice for new legendaries. Couldn't you pick 3 more useless characters? You seem to be trying to improve useless characters but sorry to tell you you have to improve the actual characters not just throw a useless legendary at them. You guys really need to wake the fuck up. I guess i'll just add these 3 to the ever growing list of legendaries i'll never bother with. Good job jackasses!!!!!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Hey uncool or ufools as I like to call them. Good choice for new legendaries. Couldn't you pick 3 more useless characters? You seem to be trying to improve useless characters but sorry to tell you you have to improve the actual characters not just throw a useless legendary at them. You guys really need to wake the fuck up. I guess i'll just add these 3 to the ever growing list of legendaries i'll never bother with. Good job jackasses!!!!!!
    They follow mechanic in original game. Death Knight not so useless, and in khitai version of game Ferryman one of most poppular heroes in arena

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    They follow mechanic in original game. Death Knight not so useless, and in khitai version of game Ferryman one of most poppular heroes in arena
    Then the question is what game they/you are playing ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think the new Līs arent so bad, they changes some medals before. And DK had low survivalbility and now het gets new L item and an L skill with armour. Great one. And we have much giants in the game. we will see. But removing the inspire button was awesome!!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    In a tank/healer setup DK wasn't bad at all.
    This legendary makes it better, although I doubt it will be so much armor that it makes a real noticeable difference

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I have DK in my defense team for over a month and ppl struggle to defeat my team

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I have DK in my defense team for over a month and ppl struggle to defeat my team
    which setup exactly and which tl? i like this heroe very much. U are the first who comes with a good use

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Perfect Ucool thank you!!
    And the Quests are perfect!!
    Well done!!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    which setup exactly and which tl? i like this heroe very much. U are the first who comes with a good use
    Any usual tank/heal setup, so DK with: TF, DW, Cleric, SH, DiB, Chap, LB combinations.. Many different work...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I rarely see DK in Arena/GA, what server you are in and what setup you & people use ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I rarely see DK in Arena/GA, what server you are in and what setup you & people use ?
    Agree. I only use mine for Crusade really

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Please speed up new legendary release and increase legendary gear drop rate. Compare to 2 new heroes every month. (And sometimes new hero to soul shop or championship, etc.) Legendary is too slow to release.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    2 legendary per month, or each 45 days , pls donīt put inferno in GT shop, he seems good :/

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    DK with L quest another immortal team of arena

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Version 2.1.25.160- 06/12/2016

New Content:
    Opened the new Legendary Quests for the heroes Ferryman, Mountain and Death Knight.

Bug Fixes and Improvements:
    Removed the inspire function in the Championship(For players who have already inspired the teams, they will be refunded with the Gems).
    Fixed a bug that the quest led to the wrong Chapter Stage.
    Fixed a bug that the game may freeze after claiming rewards.
    Fixed a bug that the beginner tutorial may get stuck when upgrading hero skills.

So what about us that didn't make the second round because of the inspire feature?

I won 24 of my 27 battles, and finished in 3185 place. My only loss was to a level 98 who inspired his teams.

The championship is whack. Guys in my guild that I helped teach made it to the second round and I didn't. They are also 3 levels behind me. How does that work? If you are going to give gems back to the people who used them, then you need to have a redo of the battle people like me lost to because of the inspire button!