Page 327 of 328 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328 LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 4909

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #4891
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    9
    The vip hero will be in GT shop next month. But it will be WP?

  2. #4892
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    1
    Yes, both wind priest and bloody earl

  3. #4893
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    9
    Ok thanks.

  4. #4894
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

    Heroes:
    • GT Shop: Doped King
    • Guild Shop: Doped King , Beast Master
    • Grand Arena Shop: Vengeance Spirit
    Doped King should be Dope King
    Beast Master should be Puppet Master
    Vengeance Spirit should be Vengeance

    Someone need to refresh memory about heroes or need a strong morninig coffee

  5. #4895
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    6
    Bravo for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Doped King should be Dope King
    Beast Master should be Puppet Master
    Vengeance Spirit should be Vengeance

    Someone need to refresh memory about heroes or need a strong morninig coffee
    you got two right.
    Vengeance Spirit it is

  6. #4896
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

    Heroes:
    [*]Increased the gold amount from Crusade.

    Anyone feels the increase ? Until now it feels like before

  7. #4897
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannemann View Post
    Anyone feels the increase ? Until now it feels like before
    agree with you

  8. #4898
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannemann View Post
    Anyone feels the increase ? Until now it feels like before
    I have 3 million per run. Depend on level.

  9. #4899
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    19
    Funny how WP and BE finally available for anyone and no one notice this, when we have 10+ pages for whine & cry in the past.

  10. #4900
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Funny how WP and BE finally available for anyone and no one notice this, when we have 10+ pages for whine & cry in the past.
    No crying is an indicator that they noticed.

  11. #4901
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    No crying is an indicator that they noticed.
    If they continue give us good content and we meet it with silence... game have some positive changes, and some negative (like Doom Mechanic and Sandstorm Warrior).

  12. #4902
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    If they continue give us good content and we meet it with silence... game have some positive changes, and some negative (like Doom Mechanic and Sandstorm Warrior).
    why do people complain of those 2 heroes?

    because they were already ingame?

  13. #4903
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    why do people complain of those 2 heroes?

    because they were already ingame?
    because Ucool put minimum effort when create them. All other "portal" heroes was changed, this too just poor copy of boss

  14. #4904
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0
    We need new feature , transfer items to fragments

  15. #4905
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    2
    Dear Ucool! please do a multiplier for the players can put the same hero to the training field queue list several times. if i want to train only one hero, so boring to log in every hour and queue it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •