Page 346 of 347 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347 LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5204

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Not login my account at this time, is there any problem to login ?

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur33ro View Post
    C'mon ... Answer and tell me like always very polite that you are not vreedy but you cant solve the bugs in the game because u are a bunch of incapable guys and girls and the vip. Lvl is not important anymore... The important thing is to buy every mounth the new payment hero. And tell me again very polite that u cant do anything about WOG. where even a 85 lvl guy can beat me ! And i have all the heroes posible... C'mon ucool.... Tell me
    Well, if you're bad that is not on Ucool... Blame yourself and be better.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur33ro View Post
    C'mon ... Answer and tell me like always very polite that you are not vreedy but you cant solve the bugs in the game because u are a bunch of incapable guys and girls and the vip. Lvl is not important anymore... The important thing is to buy every mounth the new payment hero. And tell me again very polite that u cant do anything about WOG. where even a 85 lvl guy can beat me ! And i have all the heroes posible... C'mon ucool.... Tell me
    Well, if you're bad that is not on Ucool... Blame yourself and be better.
    LOL. It's even more embarrassing when wog has had its RNG rigged to favor the high spenders. Match-ups are npw systematically unbalanced in favor of high spenders instead of being random. It's ucool's way to tell the rest of us they are... Special.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What time starts the next event?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    War of the gods u can change the name into war of the idiots who pay because is no more competition with new servers full of skins and payd heroes.....i hope this game will die fast because u are too greedy
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you have a problem with this game, the best thing you can do is write an honest review and rank this game in the play/apple store and warn people before they play this game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLegolas View Post
    If you have a problem with this game, the best thing you can do is write an honest review and rank this game in the play/apple store and warn people before they play this game
    It changes nothing. Trust me. I do it regularly. Ucool doesn't care that clever people read reviews and don't try the game because it makes money out of the very dumb that need to buy their all their wins. Those same people that whine endlessly that the game doesn't give enough resources because even with all the help the game gives the high spending they have know idea how to play the game. You know, those people in top50 AHP that still can't reach top 50 in arena or GA...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    With last patch we get Zombie Cyborg in Arena Shop and Crypt Monster in Grand Arena Shop. Looks like someone forget about this in patch notes

We get Halber Master in Guild Tournament Shop, but looks like Betty don't see it, or don't care about it. Hard to imagine after such hot discussions about this hero

Improvements:
    •Guild Tournament Shop: Added Halberd Master. Ghost Knight, Chemist, Serpent Warlock and Corrupted Angel now share the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsakallat View Post
    Improvements:
    •Guild Tournament Shop: Added Halberd Master. Ghost Knight, Chemist, Serpent Warlock and Corrupted Angel now share the same spot.
    That was after my post, and we still miss message about Zombie Cyborg & Crypt Monster

that was not after your post, there is one week. but with zombie and crypt you has right.

New Comers
    Hello, i would like to note the following:

1. The game was so much better before the de-activation of level cap..non high vip players or non-vip players could keep up with the rest server. So please activate again the level cap
    2. Please less heroes ..the game became “pay to win” . There is no fun anymore
    3. When server 215 is about t open?
    4. Please find a way to combine some gems or buys from previous servers when we start a new one

Quote Originally Posted by L3ft3x_GR View Post
    Hello, i would like to note the following:

1. The game was so much better before the de-activation of level cap..non high vip players or non-vip players could keep up with the rest server. So please activate again the level cap
    What? Game have level cap - 110 level. What do you want - force all players who have teams and heroes above 105 level go back to previous level cap? LOL

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    What? Game have level cap - 110 level. What do you want - force all players who have teams and heroes above 105 level go back to previous level cap? LOL
    New servers have lower level caps, maybe around level 60, then the caps goes up progressively until it reaches 110.