Page 70 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by censored View Post
    Is there anything new after the update today?
    Nope. Just fixed the new heroes
    Better too late than too early

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    To Ember or Betty
    I have a request: Please take a fotograph of your developers office and the team, i want to see how that environment looks like where our game is beeing created. I want to see some faces behind ucool. Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vovan View Post
    Please change the name "Крестовый рыцарь" to "Крестоносец"!!!
    As nobody speaks Russian, "Крестовый рыцарь," all Russian call him "Крестоносец" - it competently.
    Thanks!
    all Russian call him "Бл#ЧеЗаЛох"

Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    To Ember or Betty
    I have a request: Please take a fotograph of your developers office and the team, i want to see how that environment looks like where our game is beeing created. I want to see some faces behind ucool. Thanks!
    It is like revealing krabby patty recipe

Ehm... monkey.jpg

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakkenus View Post
    Ehm... monkey.jpg
    i hoped for a response like that xD

Yea I knew you were asking for the only possible answer

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by yodobashi View Post
    all Russian call him "Бл#ЧеЗаЛох"

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    At this time, the Commander is only available in the Gold Chests.
    Is witch also in gold chest only or will she be released next month?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    "the new system doesnt make any sense, why did you do this ucool, there are ppl that still need to upgrade heros from grand arena and now we have to chose between heros or o+1 +2 items "

How bout you stop crying? How bout you stop farming for BROKEN heroes? How bout you REALIZE this game has GREAT balance so YOU CAN'T GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT... it's called MAKE SOME CHOICES.

I use all chicks, and Ucool put my dream girl, Commander in the gold chest... think I'm happy about having to farm an Iron Hoof, or an alterantive? Actually, I don't care, IT IS A GAME.

Go play Final Fantasy garbage and grind forever and make your cookie cutter blandness there. No one is asking you to play a free game... OH WAIT, YOU WANT THOSE ITEMS? BUY THEM AND STOP CRYING.

True I know about "how" this game came out, but you cry babies are ASKING FOR WAY TOO MUCH. I epitome of this was when I was looking in the hero improvement topic where people where asking for Comm, FD, and CW.... CRY CRY CRY...

Here's a final thing... YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET THOSE ORANGE ITEMS... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE BEST ON TYOUR SERVER... Cry cry cry....

(I'm crying too, I'm crying about criers, stop crying so I don't have to cry anymore.)

That FD glitch NNEDS to be a regular thing, it would actually make this game a 4v4, instead of a 5v5, but everyone uses FD.

The Pilot sounds like a girl... triple post, but an important one.

Last Anti rant: Those who cry about NO REFRESH button in the soul shop HAVE NO CLUE ON BALANCE.

Seriously, not only will you max it out before any other shop, but seriously, do you REALLY need a bigger advantage over players who don't optimize this GIFT the devs gave us? Against, all you guys don't understand the "arms" race concept of this game...

To those that cry about no updates, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Have you ever played a console game, that will ****** you for a 10$ two hour DLC. This game gives us NEW heroes every month, I saw the new temple added, and enjoy the ever changing things.

Crying about new heroes? Are you KIDDING me? LOOK AT ANY OTHER GAME OUT THERE, FREE HEROES!? And people are complaining? Are you guys serious? Oh WAAAAAA I'm I CRY BABY AND DON'T WANT TO USE NEW HEROES, I NEED MY COOKIE CUTTER HEROES AND HAVE NO ORIGINALITY.

That's what you guys sound like.

For the record, I don't work for UCOOL (I bet they wish I did, I have that dominating "Trump" card, lol), and I don't even agree with half the crap they do, but I play, because it is a FUn game. It's 3$ for a VIP card to easily stay in contention... that's 10cents a day... literally cheaper than supporting starving Africans (39 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee ), and any other realistic charity...

This game is a god send to calming idol hands... please, name a game that people play more than 6 months. Can't name CoD, a new one comes out every 6 months... Diablo? Enjoy a 60$ game with an internet connection. Any one else want to get ripped apart? Post something stupid.

P.S. The Chinese copy the FUCK out of us all the time, so DOTA and it's bubble animation crap can SMD , besides Adm as a Va-J-J.

i had an update some days ago, version 1.9.0.33 but didnt see here any change log about it. any information what news?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesperas View Post
    For the record, I don't work for UCOOL (I bet they wish I did, I have that dominating "Trump" card, lol), and I don't even agree with half the crap they do, but I play, because it is a FUn game. It's 3$ for a VIP card to easily stay in contention... that's 10cents a day... literally cheaper than supporting starving Africans (39 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee ), and any other realistic charity.
    Agree fellow.
    About your quote,i'm non-vip and the rank 1 on the server has 1 month forward than me and usually i finish in top 50 until 9 PM...hell yeah...you can play this game and don't worry about nothing...the forum is for helping people
    Better too late than too early