Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350
Results 5,236 to 5,248 of 5248

Thread: Development Journal

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    You don't answer. You have problems in Elite Crusade? You don't activate totems yet?
    Answer what? your ramblings?, please regulate your medication...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Usefull Sandbag View Post
    Elite Crusade is the equivalent of boiling a frog in slow heating water. At first you don't see the difference between the VIP levels, as time goes by it becomes yet another pay to win scheme. When a VIP20 gets 13 offerings a day vs the 9 daily offerings of a VIP11, in 5 days VIP11 will be feeling the pain of not spending enough to sate Ucool's greed. Not even addressing the low VIPs, they are so far behind by now they won't notice. This is a scheme to get those that are successful but not spending enough to make Ucool happy to feel the pain low VIPs felt a year ago.
    How many people have VIP 20? From what I know, my server have 1 player with VIP 16 and he already say what he never get VIP 20.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How many people have VIP 20? From what I know, my server have 1 player with VIP 16 and he already say what he never get VIP 20.
    That is the extreme, and there are quite a few VIP19 if you trouble yourself in checking Championship, which you would do on a regular base if you were any good at playing this game and not just buying a win. Championship teams are another good way to learn new tricks. VIP 16 will do, a VIP16 will be head of a VIP 11 in 7days. If you are going to use defection as an argument strategy at least learn how to use it.

That is the extreme, and there are quite a few VIP19 if you trouble yourself in checking Championship, which you would do on a regular base if you were any good at playing this game and not just buying a win. Championship teams are another good way to learn new tricks. VIP 16 will do, a VIP16 will be head of a VIP 11 in 7days. If you are going to use defection as an argument strategy at least learn how to use it.
    I know, but I sure game have a lot of VIP 11-VIP 16 players, and only few (very few) bother to rise VIP after 16. Yeah, they have totem level 6-7 right now, while other players have ~5-6. That's why we need to know if totems have any cap level. Bigger cap = harder catch up in race between regular players and hard donaters

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    That's why we need to know if totems have any cap level. Bigger cap = harder catch up in race between regular players and hard donaters
    Current cap level is 12, and it takes 4000 EXP (40 offerings) to get from 11 to 12. Did the math and a VIP19 will max one totem ( with the help of gems) in 19 days counting from the start of the feature. A VIP16 will max in 22 days. A VIP 11 will max in 28 days. A VIP0 will max in 49 days. Multiply by 3 fora all 3 totems.

VIP11 will be behind a VIP 16 from day 4 to day 28 counting from the start of the feature, if Ucool doesn't rise the cap before they catch up.

Current cap level is 12, and it takes 4000 EXP (40 offerings) to get from 11 to 12. Did the math and a VIP19 will max one totem ( with the help of gems) in 19 days counting from the start of the feature. A VIP16 will max in 22 days. A VIP 11 will max in 28 days. A VIP0 will max in 49 days. Multiply by 3 fora all 3 totems.

VIP11 will be behind a VIP 16 from day 4 to day 28 counting from the start of the feature, if Ucool doesn't rise the cap before they catch up.
    I don't think it give us big problems if after less when 2 months everyone have same level totem.

Finally sign-in hero what we deserve!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Where is skin bargaining event?

Quote Originally Posted by N Beat View Post
    Where is skin bargaining event?
    May be we see this when current event ends

May be we see this when current event ends
    Mistery resolved, and its.... Another fucking skin!!!

BRAVOOO, BRAVOOO, Awesome, its awesomenesss at full....

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Mistery resolved, and its.... Another fucking skin!!!

BRAVOOO, BRAVOOO, Awesome, its awesomenesss at full....
    Also it's new legendary quest (for free) and nice buff for useless old hero (for free), but you don't mention it. You see only bad side and never say anything about good things. You even don't mention what players can get 40% discount for this skin

Also it's new legendary quest (for free) and nice buff for useless old hero (for free), but you don't mention it. You see only bad side and never say anything about good things. You even don't mention what players can get 40% discount for this skin

Any skin creation is a bad new for the players ( not for the wallet warriors), i dont care about the Discount ( HA HA), and i suposs this will be another LIKE MONSTER SKIN... Because this Hero is like Commando & Shadowleaf, a Support "increase stats" of allies....

Whats happened? Commando and shadowleaf Skins are in the top best, commando skin is maybe the best hero...

Commando & shadowleaf WITHOUT SKINS are not used, they are a little better than before, but nothing more, they are not near the meta in any way.

And this is the shit Ucool does all fucking time...

New Comers
    Hey can you open a test server on me thanks

Id no:28959572
    Id: RenzZz07
    Server216
    Thank you so much