Page 22 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I think pretty much the same, especially for a F2P game.
    Development may be a bit slow sometimes and game lacking evolutions/content, but for gamebreaking bugfixing, they are quite fast, which is a good point.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    What about the loot we lost? Mainly ancient temple, it is purple loot we need, especially now that this is x2.
    they gave 100 gems and 500 guild points for it although they can't replace what what i could of got that day....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    they gave 100 gems and 500 guild points for it although they can't replace what what i could of got that day....
    That is not enough, it's a joke!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    thank u ember for fixing these but u need to do sth about lag today..!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Guild raid loot bug

I think you guys need to check the bug in guild raid loot, we did raid chap 11 and its 3rd stage now... And only drop 1 single hewn axe. R u kidding. Please fix this asap

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antis View Post
    I think you guys need to check the bug in guild raid loot, we did raid chap 11 and its 3rd stage now... And only drop 1 single hewn axe. R u kidding. Please fix this asap
    I do not think this is a bug. However, you can contact customer support if you think this is something we should work on.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Waylander's Avatar
    Wow reading last few pages in here has been fun, total chaos . I quit the game one day before this patch was added, grew tired of the repeated gameplay and no updates. Suddenly, life is so much less stressing right now with no need to constantly open the game at set amount of times. I hope uCool fix the bugs and provide you guys with better more polished content in the future.

do we have any news about update ember??its almost May :-(

can you delete my heroes charge account which bind with my google+ account and...

account ID: 15412436
    team level: 54
    google+ account: noodleslui
    name in game: noodles
    server: 102 shadow warden

actually i love to play this game but it still need something improve, i create a several heroes charge account to play but suddenly they're all gone after my device upgrade. the second thing is you can delete heroes charge account that it no longer play so that people can create a name of someone created before, and the last thing is a question that...promoting just increase max HP and power you know it. the stats of max HP and power that i starting promote on 5***** is higher than the stats of max HP and power that i starting promote on 1*, is that correct??? i saw that max HP is calculate by STR as you can see at http://heroes-charge.wikia.com/wiki/Maths, so lost STR can get back so that's no difference between start level up on 1* and 5*****, but will max HP increase when get back the lost STR?? o... one more, can you create a "recover last heroes charge account on google+ account" or "unbind google+ account" button in game that someone can unbind or recover last heroes charge account on google+ account...

thank you so much and if reply me you've anything don't know or need information.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    I do not think this is a bug. However, you can contact customer support if you think this is something we should work on.
    This is truth antis, when we RAID chapter 11, we average approx 5-7 axes for the whole chapter. its not guaranteed that an axe will drop per every stage of the level.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    This is truth antis, when we RAID chapter 11, we average approx 5-7 axes for the whole chapter. its not guaranteed that an axe will drop per every stage of the level.
    If it says that an axe will drop and is not THIS IS A BUG. All the other is just to avoid the bug.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If it says that an axe will drop and is not THIS IS A BUG. All the other is just to avoid the bug.
    Were does it say it will drop??

During each stage are items shown that CAN drop on this stage..it does not mean IT will drop.

So no it is not a bug, stop complaning about something that is not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

During each stage are items shown that CAN drop on this stage..it does not mean IT will drop.

True, items can drop, but its not guaranteed . All about luck !

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Arena rankings

Hi! I won the grand arena rank 100 for 9pm rewards, and the outcome is unacceptable.. Even though my enemy was defeated, I didnt get the rank.. Please fix this bug..

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Agree!!!

zissop, where does it saw 'will drop' ?

Guild Stage says "available loot"
    Stage says "loot"