Page 213 of 354 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5301

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Old screen :

New screen :

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

New Comers
    There were times, when Patch Notes were announced before the Patch was released.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    @Betty

*Fixed a bug that the Dungeon Keeper's ultimate skill affected the battle result.

Can you be more unclear? If any hero uses its ultimate it will affect the battle results.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommarmusen View Post
    @Betty

*Fixed a bug that the Dungeon Keeper's ultimate skill affected the battle result.

Can you be more unclear? If any hero uses its ultimate it will affect the battle results.
    Heya more unclear changelog:

"There were changes"

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My app doesn't start anymore after i downloaded the update from play store. I am using bluestacks. Anyone also have this problem? Maybe with some other android device?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    App logo update also haha

ios users must update only through in game. otherwise HC wont start up.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am experiencing the same problem as Wasachbi on Bluestacks.

I cannot log into Heroes Charge after the update but Heroes Charge HD still opens and works after the update.

Can anyone assist?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by i123thebugs View Post
    Use you brain and think why. :P
    I agree its too early for r2.
    I have. now why not. u havent given me any argument. it just means the ceiling is further away we all still have to deal with same issues. im for this. next time u got a smart remark try using ur brain :-)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    bring on red 2/3/4 raise lvl cap to 150 why not????
    Because no one wants it "genius".

Can someone from Ucool tell us what they can do more for us to make the game better or any new features

We need shop for players can buy and sell in it (:

Quote Originally Posted by Wasachbi View Post
    My app doesn't start anymore after i downloaded the update from play store. I am using bluestacks. Anyone also have this problem? Maybe with some other android device?
    i have the same problem.
    the hd version works over bluestacks

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Because no one wants it "genius".
    why not? too afraid to get left behind? if the lvl cap is raised, gear added, more stars is a bad thing whats the issue? you want everyone the same? having the diversity where players have more choice of what to do (spend currency on stars or gear) or gems on gear or going higher in level is a bad thing, right? having those things allow it to evolve. what is your reason for not wanting it? both of you havent given me a competent reason why its a bad thing. you just have a smart ass remark. "No one wants it" why is that?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    why not? too afraid to get left behind? if the lvl cap is raised, gear added, more stars is a bad thing whats the issue? you want everyone the same? having the diversity where players have more choice of what to do (spend currency on stars or gear) or gems on gear or going higher in level is a bad thing, right? having those things allow it to evolve. what is your reason for not wanting it? both of you havent given me a competent reason why its a bad thing. you just have a smart ass remark. "No one wants it" why is that?
    Because Einstein, that would ruin the game, yeah, people like me who are lower VIPs will be left behind and the game will die, cause there will be like 20 active heavy spenders per server (+3 or 4 masochists) who will also give up because of the lack of competition. Do you think that ucool wants that? And in that case, why don't they just raise the level cap to 1000 which would require ages to reach, why don't they introduce shit +10 or something like that? Or maybe increase the stars to 10 and make the droprate of SS 1%. Because their cash cow will die, that's why. And why would you want it as well, do you have all the heroes at r+1 fully geared and enchanted? I suppose not, so your arguments are bs which doesn't surprise me actually.