Page 322 of 323 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323 LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 4831

Thread: Development Journal

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    When was that the case? Not for me, don't know what you played
    At the time WH opened, lvl105 was already max lvl and r2 out and Chap/LB combo already gave way more as 50%

New Comers
    Only terrible players will complain about the lb, chap combo. Ucool will make a change because the majority who play this game are terrible players. This happens in all games. The developers are forced to dumb down their products to appeal to the majority

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Make all boxes open in same time in WoG please
    To make players playing WoG and we need gold
    Everything cost a lot gold in high levels

freakin fucking sad that lb change...
    this also fucks every pve scenarion up, but ok
    such "balancing" should be done to the other heroes, esp. to the 40 completely useless ones, but nooooo..... better release more shitty heroes
    such a bad joke

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcilic View Post
    freakin fucking sad that lb change...
    this also fucks every pve scenarion up, but ok
    such "balancing" should be done to the other heroes, esp. to the 40 completely useless ones, but nooooo..... better release more shitty heroes
    such a bad joke
    I agree!
    they release heroes for $ instead of searching new way of monitizing the game(and balanced ways for all players, vip11-+)
    and they nerf these new heroes before they get to all players...stupidddddddd. so peopple who pay for them will feel dumb because they got it ) next month they will need to pay for new one )

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    chaplain with the latest update is useless with light bringer, only 100 energy is really low and this combo not work now. a lot of teams are destroyed and now for example i can't plunder in the war hall, they kill my team full trained easyly because my chaplain can't charge his ultimate at time and all die, before the chaplain was broken but now is completly useless, 200 energy is the best number to restore his energy per ultimate, please increase the energy whose can restore to 200 again.

New Comers
    Sever 208 when will come out. Me and everyone are looking forward to

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Ember, that hotfix for heroes camp farming is a BULLSHIT

--1/60 fragment from GC = you give us nothing (at least 10% = 6 fragments)
    -- players not playing at all in lagend ( WoG ) have rank better than players played a lot In lagend
    Need to change points system in lagend part

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What about the last update? What you change?

All teams with chaplain have been destroyed with the latest update. Increase her energy per ultimate -.- 100 is horrible and useless.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    hello

please forward it to the developers that the game is fundamentally wrong. this is about r3 and r4 itemisation. Since new levels and items came out, I haven't farmed anything but stupid shoes. 100 fragmemts for shoes is insane. I upgraded heroes i had the items collected for from every other source - have 10 r3 now and no chance to farm anything else until the end of the year.

Decrease pearl frag requirement to 50 or 60 and refund everyone the difference. With 10 hero r3 i needed 12 pearls - chaplin and turtle needs +1. Had 400 almighty red frags so i was able to farm 800 pearl frags - this includes using 1000 potions during double drop event and buying stam 9x every day in the last month.

pearl is the only valuable item for now

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    This is the only problem with it... They need to add dragon shoe fragments to 20-7. The fact we not only need the pearl, we still need the dragon shoes.

So that is my suggestion get rid of the eternal icicle fragments and swap it with Dragon Shoes

Cambiad a la puta capellán ya cojones habéis roto todos los putos equipos para saquear en el campamento de heroes coño no sirve para nada ya ponedle 200 de energía al menos joder que esto no sirve para nada