Page 209 of 354 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5297

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #3121
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Dear Darling, Betty (i hope you are a female)

    Do you think to put anything new in Guild Shop in near future?

    -better items (orange fragments at least)
    -new heroes (Elder Giant, Troll Princess...)
    -free drinks and fat pizza
    -free gas for my car...

    anything??
    please lets not forget the Oreo cookies!!

  2. #3122
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    17
    I like how they made a new feature Hero Interface but it's so hidden no players can find it uCool you can always prove that things can get worse #staymotivated

  3. #3123
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    where is it? didnt find anything that looks like a hero interface yet.

  4. #3124
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    17
    By the way have you seen Dope King got changed! Now he is much better! But i dont understand how can a musculine body have such an ugly head!

  5. #3125
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    I like how they made a new feature Hero Interface but it's so hidden no players can find it uCool you can always prove that things can get worse #staymotivated
    i lost all will to believe and carry on a loooong time ago. now its too damn funny xd
    #uncool

  6. #3126
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    By the way have you seen Dope King got changed! Now he is much better! But i dont understand how can a musculine body have such an ugly head!
    they should have kept him fat.. Just shows they bend to all the whiners here on the forums.. same way they nerfed SQ to where she is useless.. I'm still waiting for my oreo cookies

  7. #3127
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    What is the point of giving in to forum whiners and changing the art on dope king? Now, the people who DID want to use him no longer do because he looks boring and lame. Not only that, you didn't change his art card where his glorious belly is still on full display. Did you also change the belly bump animation for his attack? Pointless change to make a guy who was already needlessly difficult to get due to being in the tourney store thatmuch less desirable to get.

  8. #3128
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PitFiend View Post
    What is the point of giving in to forum whiners and changing the art on dope king? Now, the people who DID want to use him no longer do because he looks boring and lame. Not only that, you didn't change his art card where his glorious belly is still on full display. Did you also change the belly bump animation for his attack? Pointless change to make a guy who was already needlessly difficult to get due to being in the tourney store thatmuch less desirable to get.
    They try to make them more attractive effectivly it was 0,1% of players who would get him, now prehaps 1%
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  9. #3129
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    Maybe the changes go live in April? Would make sense as that's when the new heroes go into rotation.

  10. #3130
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Maybe the changes go live in April? Would make sense as that's when the new heroes go into rotation.
    Well that actually makes sense. But i can see Dev in arena shop already.
    #uncool

  11. #3131
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    They try to make them more attractive effectivly it was 0,1% of players who would get him, now prehaps 1%
    I don't know of a single person who wants him now, but I knew of a few before.

  12. #3132
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Fuck u ucool! Once a again no hero placed in the guild shop or the crusade shop! And why is CA for the second time magic stone hero?

  13. #3133
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    32
    And next month they'll most probably place CA in GT shop. That would be the worst joke ever.

  14. #3134
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    And next month they'll most probably place CA in GT shop. That would be the worst joke ever.
    That will happen in 3 months. The month before that they will release him as $99 package for 95 ss
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  15. #3135
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    And next month they'll most probably place CA in GT shop. That would be the worst joke ever.
    I wouldnt be surprised, honestly.
    #uncool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •