Page 197 of 353 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    The only thing that needs to be changed in the GT is the way we obtain tournament coins. Betting is not enough, heck we're allowed to vote only once per round, max 200 coins which is lame. 1 month since this feature has been implemented and I have 4k coins, some people have less... How are we supposed to buy the RED gear there?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Chance of o2/red in Crusade
    Please delete that statement, you're embarassing yourself. Not once have I got red gear from crusade which means the drop rate is below 1%. It's like this bonus doesn't exist. That's why I hate ucool, you have a great game, give the players more opportunities to upgrade their heroes, damn it! I'm sure that in a month or two they'll add red +3 and +4 and we still won't have 10 fully geared heroes.........

P.S I don't get how some of the players can be such as*holes. People complain for your benefit as well, but you want things to stay the same. Are you trolls or what... Really don't get it...
    P.S It's high time we got a RAID button in crusade - it's become tedious to do every single day while the rewards keep getting worse! And whoever doesn't want a RAID button, they can always do it manually. So stop with this BS already!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Please make the lvling more fast , we need to play max evry day for 1 lvl in 1 month, for lvl 100 the new players need 2 years /:

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Best to just ignore megatron and henry. Ucool could feed them shit and theyd still have smile on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Best to just ignore megatron and henry. Ucool could feed them shit and theyd still have smile on their faces.
    Ahahahahahaha I second that statement.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    new to forum, just need to post something
    Server 76 HeroSlayer - [HS]TheMaster

And when arguments fail and know you are in the wrong statements like this is made. Dman all you do is complaine and complaine..are you as greedy and selfentiteld in real life?. You are those who just want to be showerd with gear and more gear..if you cant make one full red hero a day u complaine.

Ranger...if you have not got the point yet it is no point in debatting.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    That makes my day. Thanks!

* Clicked on reputation but it said I did somewhere before.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

.....Fixed a bug that Deathgore frequently triggered his skill Quill Spray....
    is it just me ? it seems like Deathgore don't trigger at all his quill spray. ..

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalcrewftp@yahoo.com View Post
    .....Fixed a bug that Deathgore frequently triggered his skill Quill Spray....
    is it just me ? it seems like Deathgore don't trigger at all his quill spray. ..
    Typical bugfixing. Works as intended

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Nah not 1 red hero a day. 2 or 3 a week is fine.

I know you are content taking 5 years to r1 all heroes, but not everyone else is as content as that.

More tournament coins so people can 5* tournament heroes in a reasonable amount of time isnt asking for too much. Once a few more magic stone heroes show up there and theirs no sign to increase hiw fast people can accumulate these coins, the bitching wil ensue. Not everyone wants to take a year to 5* one hero.

Crusade gear is just a write off. Stopped caring about that awhile ago + my red item drop at 10 now which is above average. But cant blame people for wanting to obtain gear at a reasonable speed.

Nah not 1 red hero a day. 2 or 3 a week is fine.

I know you are content taking 5 years to r1 all heroes, but not everyone else is as content as that.

More tournament coins so people can 5* tournament heroes in a reasonable amount of time isnt asking for too much. Once a few more magic stone heroes show up there and theirs no sign to increase hiw fast people can accumulate these coins, the bitching wil ensue. Not everyone wants to take a year to 5* one hero.

Crusade gear is just a write off. Stopped caring about that awhile ago + my red item drop at 10 now which is above average. But cant blame people for wanting to obtain gear at a reasonable speed.
    Totally right about that. Tell me, Megatron, do you enjoy gearing up only 1 hero to full red+1 for a whole month? Is that what this game is about for you? Don't you want to try out different team setups at full r+1. (And before you say anything stupid like you usually do, no I don't want to get all heroes to red+1 for 2 days. All I want is to have 20-25 fully geared heroes before ucool introduces the next tiers, high VIPs should have all the heroes) At the moment the tournament shop is just USELESS! We can't get sh*t from there, but you and your fellow 2-3 trolls are really happy about it, aren't you? Admit it already.

P.S I ask myself when will ucool be 1% less greedy and do something nice for their loyal players? It would be fun if we had the option to choose whether we could have a feature that gives us more red gear or not? I wonder if you'll say no to that. I mean in-game.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Totally right about that. Tell me, Megatron, do you enjoy gearing up only 1 hero to full red+1 for a whole month? Is that what this game is about for you? Don't you want to try out different team setups at full r+1. (And before you say anything stupid like you usually do, no I don't want to get all heroes to red+1 for 2 days. All I want is to have 20-25 fully geared heroes before ucool introduces the next tiers, high VIPs should have all the heroes) At the moment the tournament shop is just USELESS! We can't get sh*t from there, but you and your fellow 2-3 trolls are really happy about it, aren't you? Admit it already.

P.S I ask myself when will ucool be 1% less greedy and do something nice for their loyal players? It would be fun if we had the option to choose whether we could have a feature that gives us more red gear or not? I wonder if you'll say no to that. I mean in-game.
    100% agree with you man

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    you know that you and many others come of as really really greedy little children. " this aint good", this is crap, "I want full red items", "this is garbage", Increase this/increas that" "U suck ucool why dont u give us more and it should be full items" and so on and on and on all day long.

Look I am not saying GT is perfect and Ucool have made its blunders throug out the time of HC but to cry that u only got 4 fragments for your bets...low man.

Have you even calculated it??..U get 4 fragments if u win all 4 bets. That would be atleast one 10X raiding on that chapter to get 4 fragments. Meaning u have to raid 6 diffrent chapters one time each. If you use gems it would be a few stamina buys to get them and many times you wont even get 4 fragments.

These bettings bonuses are also just a bonus.

Betting is also not hard..I think it must take alot of strenght from your busy daily life to push that bet button.

Man some of you are really greedy...
    Are you nuts????

That 4 fragment of items just consume you 400 gems to farm them in normal campaign and that become reward for guild tournament, which last for 2 weeks??? Yet you still that worthed???? Are you beggar or player?
    And 2 of that fragment also you can get from OP, which in 10 days already give you more than 4 fragments.

So tell me, what the point of this Guild Tournament, when you arrange 50 players to put their team, to put right formation, to study enemy formation and behaviour and the reward you just get 20 fragment of Nymph, which is useless and weak hero, and 30 fragments which you also get from Trials and AT????? That GT takes 2 weeks and don't give you worthy reward. Do you want to play 2 years more so you can make 30 red heroes??? How sick is that....

And yet, you and your friend said we complain to much??? Have you check your brain or not?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    And also getting from Crusade have 0,5% chance and you call that is good thing? Even if you play for 3 - 4 months and keep doing Crusade twice each day, you maybe will never get red items unless lucky.

GT rewards are now updated, with demon assassin and coins as well