Page 65 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Development Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Soul shop was an upgrade from martial merchant and for old enough players, we know that it was a pain to get SM. on top of that, this shop provides useful purple gears and frags which was not previously available from the martial merchant.

In Lilith's version, they don't have such a soul shop so I'm thankful Ucool thought outside the box. I'm sure they have plans to expand its functions so just chill and grind out your new gears while we await for new game content.

Hopefully when the lawsuit has concluded they can finally focus on bringing more entertainment to us.
    without soulshop i could get gear too, maybe even more since i cant even use the soulcoin, ive been purchasing each day the 3 item Under swordmaster soulstone, even when he wasnt completed, no all im getting from soulstones is soulcoin that i cant even spend anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    The point is that you are in minority. I would guess that no more then 10-15 % of the players are in your position. Sure these players have either been since the very beginning or are high VIP. I do feel your frustration and understand it is boring but that is the same situation on any game either consol, PC or mobile. You will always have those who spend alot more time and in some cases money on a game to be done with it in very short time. Those players like yourself are in a very very small groupe and you are the ones that are most likely to voice your opinion that you have nothing to do.
    its not only because im high vip or because i played every day since i started. every older server player must be experiencing it, if you started after you have a lot to do because there is already a lot to do.
    this is why you think i am a minority but its gonna be exponential on every older server if they arent at least adding more new gear via other currency or not offering a soulshop reset or enough hero to use the soul coin

dear Ember
    how about "Improve Your Own Heroes" results?
    any information about data?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Hi Betty and Ember, the end of July is quickly approaching. Any update on new contents for August? At least a new batch of legendary quests for heroes.

Right now the diversity of build is pathetically low. Regular heroes are easily overpowered by heroes with O2 gear. And players always opt for popular OP heroes for o1/2 first. This has killed a lot of fun and viable builds of arena/GA teams. Please add more legendary heroes so that not everybody goes for FD/Ninja/Machinist/admiral ...

Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ucool please tell us where & when you're releasing commander, I want that hero & I saved up money in all the shops just for her, so please tell us in advance so that we know where to spend & where not to!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
    its not only because im high vip or because i played every day since i started. every older server player must be experiencing it, if you started after you have a lot to do because there is already a lot to do.
    this is why you think i am a minority but its gonna be exponential on every older server if they arent at least adding more new gear via other currency or not offering a soulshop reset or enough hero to use the soul coin
    Oh I know, although I am not on those early early servers I am on 38 and I see and understand what you are saying. I also agree that you should have something that will give older players that baisiccly have everything besides lv100 something to do. But if they goive you summoner or the abilety to get o+1 ando+2 eqiupment there it can also cause problem because the shear ammount of coins you guys have. But yes something must be done about the situation and I do understand your frustration and boredom.

The minority that you probbaly are in at the momment grows for every time this game is at its current state. Slowly growing but still growing.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    On one hand the boredom grows and on the other the population of the servers (especially older ones) is on a constant downfall... For me as a guildleader it hurts to see that more and more very active members are jumping off or not even logging in anymore, resulting in a downspiral of the guildrank, activity points and guildcount into a region where i do not see it recovering anymore...

They need to pull of that "stuff" that the creative team is currently working on, and i do not mean legendary skins...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    With the release of the Turtle guy and the Scorpion Queen, is the Commander still obtainable from the Vip shop?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title: Light Bringer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I want it to be like Allstar Hero Bomberman, he is good again NA!!!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    1st skill:-

Goblin moment (enabled by default - Summon a small partner)
    Call and continue to guide the flight little friends walk in the battle against the enemy laser combat skills will be released again to control the flight of the small partners give the enemy a fatal blow.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1080 points of damage.
    2nd skill:-
    Buried Mines (Green On - Caution foot)
    Call Bomberman junior partner running in the battlefield, and placed mines along the way. Mines will automatically explode nearby enemies and dealing magic damage or after a certain time.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1350 points of damage.
    3rd skill:-
    Throwing Trap (blue open - Stability Control)
    Throw a magic box, the box opens automatically when landing and buried in the ground cloth magic damage caused by landmines or dizziness trap. Triggering the trap range greater than mine.
    Lv. 70 (reached the limit) to enhance the 1620 points of damage to the 90 level and below inevitable enemy hit.
    4th skill:-
    Blew (open purple - Who shall stir I)
    Sacrifice I made my whole big bomb people struggling into the enemy, vowing to die with his. Enemies within a certain range causing great magic damage. This skill is automatically triggered when the bomb blood less than 20%.
    Lv. 50 (reached the limit) to enhance the 3600 points of damage.
    Legendary skill:-
    Crit strengthen
    Borrowing power of the sun, increases spell crit.
    Lv. 30 (Limit reached) Passive: Increases 270 mana crit.

PS I am not here for the prize.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Oh I know, although I am not on those early early servers I am on 38 and I see and understand what you are saying. I also agree that you should have something that will give older players that baisiccly have everything besides lv100 something to do. But if they goive you summoner or the abilety to get o+1 ando+2 eqiupment there it can also cause problem because the shear ammount of coins you guys have. But yes something must be done about the situation and I do understand your frustration and boredom.

The minority that you probbaly are in at the momment grows for every time this game is at its current state. Slowly growing but still growing.
    just more hero would, do as long as they release them quick enough, it wouldnt help any high vip getting more powerfull, we could just max more hero, and it doesnt have to be orange +1 and orange +2, they could had increase variety of items in bronze, and crusade, or w/e they fill like but farming gear gold we dont need and soulcoins that are useless is not rewarding at all

Quote Originally Posted by Rastafire View Post
    With the release of the Turtle guy and the Scorpion Queen, is the Commander still obtainable from the Vip shop?
    no vip hero are only available the month they are realeased now, been changed at the same time they started release them in shops for non vip, this week we have turtle again , then we will have scorpion again, i didnt checked but if the next monday after scorpion isnt in august then we will get turtle another week then august hero on next monday on rotation if there is more then 1 new vip hero with other august hero

then they arent obtainable for next month and you be realeased in shop after that month unless they delay like they did to NA

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It seems like magic stone heroes normally have a time lag of 2 months before they start appearing in other shops, so yea Ice Spirit should be coming out in August, and Witch in September.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi Ember/Betty,

I guess they will not be new heroes in August since it's quite late with no preview. The silence sort of implies u guys are working on something big (One can only hope)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Hi Ember/Betty,

I guess they will not be new heroes in August since it's quite late with no preview. The silence sort of implies u guys are working on something big (One can only hope)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roes-of-August
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando