Page 349 of 354 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5300

Thread: Development Journal

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Where I lie? You agree what I never say what totems close gap. You agree what I say what they decrease distance. Who is a lier now? Yes, imagine that, if player don't login, he can't setup totems and can't level up totems, right? Or he can spend gems on something else, why not? And when we get totems, he have same amount of gems as you have. Not everyone have million gems, and not everyone spend $ every day. If someone spend enough $ to get VIP 11 years ago, where is no guarantee what he spend $ right now.

YOU LIE because you say "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players." and this is plain a lie.

And for the rest... Please takeyour medication, if someone as been Vip 11+ and stopped spending mony, they will be in the exact same position as a vip 1, so, no close gap at all, and for the rest of the 99% of vip who still spend, yes the gap will be wider EVERYTIME.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    YOU LIE because you say "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players." and this is plain a lie.

And for the rest... Please takeyour medication, if someone as been Vip 11+ and stopped spending mony, they will be in the exact same position as a vip 1, so, no close gap at all, and for the rest of the 99% of vip who still spend, yes the gap will be wider EVERYTIME.
    99% of VIP players spend $$ now, ok... make more lies.

99% of VIP players spend $$ now, ok... make more lies.
    The Liar say everyone lies, and theyr great argument for "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players." is "maybe you fight vs vip players who stop spending players and have less diamonds than you "

everyone is LOL :-)

The Liar say everyone lies, and theyr great argument for "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players." is "maybe you fight vs vip players who stop spending players and have less diamonds than you "

everyone is LOL :-)
    Yeah, right now they nerf Imperial Marshall and Arcane Sapper on test server

Yeah, right now they nerf Imperial Marshall and Arcane Sapper on test server

HAHAHAHAHA

And add a Skin, And add more uses of gems in the totems!!!

And what?

The pay to win continues Their supreme reign in this forsaken game...

HAHAHAHAHA

And add a Skin, And add more uses of gems in the totems!!!

And what?

The pay to win continues Their supreme reign in this forsaken game...
    Add skin what turn garbage hero into garbage hero with skin. I sure we don't see Physic Sword in meta, with skin or without it. And add +3 uses in the totems, huuuuuge difference, right?

Add skin what turn garbage hero into garbage hero with skin. I sure we don't see Physic Sword in meta, with skin or without it. And add +3 uses in the totems, huuuuuge difference, right?
    A Skin that transform a Garbage Hero, into a Usable Hero. ( and i remember when this happen lately the skin in buffered before release)

Yes from More gap for Vip Players to More Gap+3...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Skin that transform a Garbage Hero, into a Usable Hero. ( and i remember when this happen lately the skin in buffered before release)

Yes from More gap for Vip Players to More Gap+3...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    They can add 3, and after that they can remove 5. Why not? They testing it. If they just release first version on live servers without testing, may be you like it more? Of course last skin heroes gets buffed even without skin, but I sure what I meet 100 Treasure Hunters, 100 Halberd Masters, and don't meet 100 Physic Swords everywhere. It's still support hero, and you can win without support heroes. May be 1 or 2 players spend $$ for this skin, but that's not enough to change picture. Shadowleaf with skin have more impact to game. Can you call Physic Sword gamebreaking? You can't beat her with your standart team? Not every hero with skin make impact.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    this was your best and your last game ucool......betty u can play with ember and your devs with totems and op heroes and your lame skins.......bye hc after 3,5y
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

They can add 3, and after that they can remove 5. Why not? They testing it. If they just release first version on live servers without testing, may be you like it more? Of course last skin heroes gets buffed even without skin, but I sure what I meet 100 Treasure Hunters, 100 Halberd Masters, and don't meet 100 Physic Swords everywhere. It's still support hero, and you can win without support heroes. May be 1 or 2 players spend $$ for this skin, but that's not enough to change picture. Shadowleaf with skin have more impact to game. Can you call Physic Sword gamebreaking? You can't beat her with your standart team? Not every hero with skin make impact.

Frankly, seeing you defending all the ops skin system and the op Pay Heroes And the op Vip Heroes, And the totems, and the Auto pay to training, and go on.... Its pitiful really, find help :-)

Frankly, seeing you defending all the ops skin system and the op Pay Heroes And the op Vip Heroes, And the totems, and the Auto pay to training, and go on.... Its pitiful really, find help :-)
    Where I defend OP skin system? Not every skin hero OP, and now they not only add skin, they buff heroes, so you and me can use them better. I can beat skin heroes, you can beat skin heroes. I can beat OP pay heroes, you can beat OP pay heroes. Yeah, they finally add it. So what? I spend 15 minutes to beat new crusade without any skin hero, and without any pay hero. Spend 200 gems (huuuuuge amount of games, you need spend huge amount of $$ to get 200 gems, right?), and spend all tributes to get all chances for level up. And you can do same thing. Without spending any $$. And they can change this even on live servers, you know why? Because it's their game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So i will not loose this oportunity to say once more : Ucool is a group of incompetent guys but they want more and more money.... Like always we have new bugs now , game freez if you hit "Logs" button in Ancient Temple , if you buy stamina and exit the game and after that enter again and try to buy stamina again it say that you have not bought stamina at all. Sorry if my english is bad but is much more better than Ucool uses. We love you Ucool like a pain in the a.ss. Keep it this way )))))))))))
    Ohh and i almost forgot....u have implemented an unworking ang buged feauture in the game once more. This shown you professionalism !

Where I defend OP skin system? Not every skin hero OP, and now they not only add skin, they buff heroes, so you and me can use them better. I can beat skin heroes, you can beat skin heroes. I can beat OP pay heroes, you can beat OP pay heroes. Yeah, they finally add it. So what? I spend 15 minutes to beat new crusade without any skin hero, and without any pay hero. Spend 200 gems (huuuuuge amount of games, you need spend huge amount of $$ to get 200 gems, right?), and spend all tributes to get all chances for level up. And you can do same thing. Without spending any $$. And they can change this even on live servers, you know why? Because it's their game.
    This will not be their game for long because they are sending it to the sinkhole, with all the PAY TO WIN policies, and toxic demeanors they are doing, Ucool all its doing its shit, like all theyre doing the last year.

This will not be their game for long because they are sending it to the sinkhole, with all the PAY TO WIN policies, and toxic demeanors they are doing, Ucool all its doing its shit, like all theyre doing the last year.
    You don't answer. You have problems in Elite Crusade? You don't activate totems yet?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Elite Crusade is the equivalent of boiling a frog in slow heating water. At first you don't see the difference between the VIP levels, as time goes by it becomes yet another pay to win scheme. When a VIP20 gets 13 offerings a day vs the 9 daily offerings of a VIP11, in 5 days VIP11 will be feeling the pain of not spending enough to sate Ucool's greed. Not even addressing the low VIPs, they are so far behind by now they won't notice. This is a scheme to get those that are successful but not spending enough to make Ucool happy to feel the pain low VIPs felt a year ago.