Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338 LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5065

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #5041
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    71
    When you can't win a single match in HC anymore, you become angelmar crybaby.

  2. #5042
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    You NEVER have accounted problems in HC, in fact everytime someone point one of the avalanche of problems in HC you appears "instantly" to DENY them, the pay to win problem, the 11 Heroes vip not available for all the players, and any other problem that keeps appearing in the game, for you they dont exists at all...


    And about the other games, i dont play them!, so i cant tell nothing about them, but for what you have said, you always are lying about Heroes Charge, so i will assume youre also lying about these games

    Its not like i care, you know, all i know ( AND ALL KNOW) its that Heroes Charge as transformed in a botomless pit or Pay to Win Desperation...
    Newsflash: every game in the world with such mechanic have VIP heroes not available for none-VIP players. I give you many examples, and you just don't answer on any of them. I never lie about HC and you never find any mistake in my posts. And if you don't play other games, how in the hell you can prove what Heroes Charge bad? You even say what HC copy features from other games and turn them into P2W features, how do you know this, if you never play other games? As example, I say many times what HC have too much frontline tanks with huge damage, because you hero don't need survive ability and huge damage in same time. But you never see this. You know why? Because your crybaby who never have this heroes and always blame everyone else for your problems. You never say how many heroes you have, how many skins you have, what your level, how high you in arena... why? Because if you need to lie about this, or we find out what you don't know any shit about this game.

  3. #5043
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    "botomless pit or Pay to Win Desperation"

    jesus, save him pls
    None can save Ucool, theyr greediness send then to HELLLLL!!!



  4. #5044
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Newsflash: every game in the world with such mechanic have VIP heroes not available for none-VIP players. I give you many examples, and you just don't answer on any of them. I never lie about HC and you never find any mistake in my posts. And if you don't play other games, how in the hell you can prove what Heroes Charge bad? You even say what HC copy features from other games and turn them into P2W features, how do you know this, if you never play other games? As example, I say many times what HC have too much frontline tanks with huge damage, because you hero don't need survive ability and huge damage in same time. But you never see this. You know why? Because your crybaby who never have this heroes and always blame everyone else for your problems. You never say how many heroes you have, how many skins you have, what your level, how high you in arena... why? Because if you need to lie about this, or we find out what you don't know any shit about this game.

    Heroes Charge is VERY BAD, and you dont account this because russians are famous for ignorate evident facts...

    Heroes charge currently have 11 Vip Heroes Not available to Non Vip Heroes

    Two Of these are Event pay heroes, so Even the Vip 11+ Must pay for these

    Now you must pay for increase the speed of warhall, and to make sure you must use it if you want to improve they have make Extreme difficult to farm with Teams with 110 level Vip heroes and Skins.

    Skins Outrageous, From 300 to 600 Dollars for a SKIN, and making the skins Mega op in order to force to buy it...

    Currently they seems to have forgotten the legendaries, i bet they must release more skins this year than legendaries.

    Current inbalance level between Vip 11- heroes and VIP 11+ Heroes: ABYSMAL.

  5. #5045
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    When you can't win a single match in HC anymore, you become angelmar crybaby.
    I beat Idiots like you everiday...

  6. #5046
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Heroes Charge is VERY BAD, and you dont account this because russians are famous for ignorate evident facts...

    Heroes charge currently have 11 Vip Heroes Not available to Non Vip Heroes

    Two Of these are Event pay heroes, so Even the Vip 11+ Must pay for these

    Now you must pay for increase the speed of warhall, and to make sure you must use it if you want to improve they have make Extreme difficult to farm with Teams with 110 level Vip heroes and Skins.

    Skins Outrageous, From 300 to 600 Dollars for a SKIN, and making the skins Mega op in order to force to buy it...

    Currently they seems to have forgotten the legendaries, i bet they must release more skins this year than legendaries.

    Current inbalance level between Vip 11- heroes and VIP 11+ Heroes: ABYSMAL.
    So you not only idiot, you also racist. How in the hell speed of warhall related to 110 level team? Nothing common between them, players with 107, 108 or 109 level can have even better warhall when 110 level players. And warhall don't help you get 110 level.

  7. #5047
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    So you not only idiot, you also racist. How in the hell speed of warhall related to 110 level team? Nothing common between them, players with 107, 108 or 109 level can have even better warhall when 110 level players. And warhall don't help you get 110 level.
    angelmar2001 is right. HC made what other games are not doing. Made VIP players feels like non VIP (see heroes from events) + the difference between vip and non vip is HUGEEE

  8. #5048
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by bondastimotei@gmail.com View Post
    angelmar2001 is right. HC made what other games are not doing. Made VIP players feels like non VIP (see heroes from events) + the difference between vip and non vip is HUGEEE
    How did he know this if he never play any other game?

  9. #5049
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    So you not only idiot, you also racist. How in the hell speed of warhall related to 110 level team? Nothing common between them, players with 107, 108 or 109 level can have even better warhall when 110 level players. And warhall don't help you get 110 level.
    omg.. the npc teams became very strong.. there is a thing called resouces speedup card which is FOR MONEY so i really dont understand you,what makes you stay on ucool side? are you blind or what? vip players feeling like non vip since the skins released

  10. #5050
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5
    There are clearly three tiers in HC.

    1. Less than VIP11 who will struggle especially with the extended gap between chests and shops.
    2. Greater than VIP11 who will do alright as they can have all the meta heroes at five stars and fully trained before they hit the shops.
    3. Skin buyers not only do they have some over powered skins but will be 1 to 2 levels higher will the added stamina pots they get.

  11. #5051
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    omg.. the npc teams became very strong.. there is a thing called resouces speedup card which is FOR MONEY so i really dont understand you,what makes you stay on ucool side? are you blind or what? vip players feeling like non vip since the skins released
    I agree with you, this is negative things. But we have some positive things too: all players, VIP or non-VIP, get 20% rescources speed up for free. Yes, NPC teams very strong, but they still beatable. Yes, VIP players feling like non-VIP after ucool not put heroes into shops in last months, but they put them sooner or later. And high VIP doesn't mean unbeatable god, they finaly find how non-players feel, how it can be good thing?

  12. #5052
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I agree with you, this is negative things. But we have some positive things too: all players, VIP or non-VIP, get 20% rescources speed up for free. Yes, NPC teams very strong, but they still beatable. Yes, VIP players feling like non-VIP after ucool not put heroes into shops in last months, but they put them sooner or later. And high VIP doesn't mean unbeatable god, they finaly find how non-players feel, how it can be good thing?
    i would prefer they take back my 40 pct speed up and increase the NPC resources
    what putting heroes into shops has to do with feeling non vip? im getting the vip hero from the chest and 5 star him.. im talking about the damn skins,witch is a beast and now it has a skin,dope king was a crap hero became very good,check dm's damage with a skin its insane..
    find how non vip players feel? why would i care how people that play for their fun and wont pay any cent feel? its their choice not mine..

  13. #5053
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    i would prefer they take back my 40 pct speed up and increase the NPC resources
    what putting heroes into shops has to do with feeling non vip? im getting the vip hero from the chest and 5 star him.. im talking about the damn skins,witch is a beast and now it has a skin,dope king was a crap hero became very good,check dm's damage with a skin its insane..
    find how non vip players feel? why would i care how people that play for their fun and wont pay any cent feel? its their choice not mine..
    If someone don't have enough VIP level to get VIP heroes doesn't mean what he never pay to ucool. It means he doesn't pay enough. As example, I have VIP8, angelmar2001 have VIP0. Dope King, DM and Witch with skins very, very rare creature right now. 99% of players don't have this skins, sure this 1% can't broke balance.

  14. #5054
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    If someone don't have enough VIP level to get VIP heroes doesn't mean what he never pay to ucool. It means he doesn't pay enough. As example, I have VIP8, angelmar2001 have VIP0. Dope King, DM and Witch with skins very, very rare creature right now. 99% of players don't have this skins, sure this 1% can't broke balance.

    Im not Vip 0 Idiot, im Vip 5

    I payed for some things until The "Great game policies of ucool" convince me to stop doing this...

    And the balance is as broken as your brain, the balance as gone to hell long time ago, since the release of mega op Vip Heroes and the Long long and loooooonger increase of release of this Heroes to all...

    The Skins are just the top of the cream of the Pay to win policies of Ucool

    And the Funny change in Warhall to make difficult as hell to grind resources to make people pay for Speed resources... HAHAHAHA This is diabolic!!

  15. #5055
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Im not Vip 0 Idiot, im Vip 5

    I payed for some things until The "Great game policies of ucool" convince me to stop doing this...

    And the balance is as broken as your brain, the balance as gone to hell long time ago, since the release of mega op Vip Heroes and the Long long and loooooonger increase of release of this Heroes to all...

    The Skins are just the top of the cream of the Pay to win policies of Ucool

    And the Funny change in Warhall to make difficult as hell to grind resources to make people pay for Speed resources... HAHAHAHA This is diabolic!!
    Ok, you are VIP5. That means all other 204 posts where you say what you never spend money in this game just LIES.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •