Page 336 of 338 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338 LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5065

Thread: Development Journal

  1. #5026
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Soul Hunters
    Legaue of Angels
    Legaue of Angels 2
    Legaue of Angels: Fire Riders
    Hero Wars
    Dragon Awaken
    Dragon Knight
    Devil Age
    Magic Rush

    As example, right now in Magic Rush I don't have 19 VIP heroes what I can't buy in shop or from stages. I can get some of them from events in the past, but some of them don't appear in events for YEARS. I don't have 9 VIP heroes in Soul Hunters, same problem - some old heroes just don't appear in any event. I don't have 8 VIP heroes in HC, and but have some amount of their SS from events. Of course, all of them have skin buff for $$, and create them before HC. As another example, that's how you can get some VIP heroes in Soul Hunters: 3* hero for 9.99$, upgrade from 3 to 5* cost 49.99$, and upgrade from 5 to 7* cost 99.9$. A lot of players have full team of such heroes, 7* all of them. And Soul Hunters don't have fragments what work as SS for any hero. That's what you can call P2W.
    You simply have named all games that use pay mechanics?

    First of all in Soul hunters theres no the HUGE diferences between Pay Heroes and normal Heroes, This is what makes a game pay to win, and Heroes Charge is a pay to win to the fullest, and please tell me in what game you have to pay 600 $ for a fucking Skin that transform a worthless Hero in a Top Meta Hero...


    All you say is nonsense...

  2. #5027
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    You simply have named all games that use pay mechanics?

    First of all in Soul hunters theres no the HUGE diferences between Pay Heroes and normal Heroes, This is what makes a game pay to win, and Heroes Charge is a pay to win to the fullest, and please tell me in what game you have to pay 600 $ for a fucking Skin that transform a worthless Hero in a Top Meta Hero...


    All you say is nonsense...
    I list all game what I know for sure what they use skins with buffs for $$. And Soul Hunters have HUGE difference because heroes like Batman, Vulko, Sylphi or Petros can kill all enemy team without problems. They have listed kills in post-battle statisitc, it's normal when this heroes have 5 out of 5 kills. Heroes Charge don't have skins what can transform worthless hero into Top Meta Hero too. Also, unlike SH, Heroes Charge have skin shop where you can buy skin fragments without spending $$, and Boss War. Rght now I have 3/12 skins in HC without spending any $, and this is good result for feature what can be updated for years. I even don't talk about LoA 2, where my team have 697 millions power, and #1 in ranking guy on my server have team with 55417 millions. Any his hero more powerfull when all my heroes combined! He can just one-shot me or all other players in this server, without losing any HP. Talk about balance and amount of paying! Of course, he have skins and everything what you can buy in game.

  3. #5028
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I list all game what I know for sure what they use skins with buffs for $$. And Soul Hunters have HUGE difference because heroes like Batman, Vulko, Sylphi or Petros can kill all enemy team without problems. They have listed kills in post-battle statisitc, it's normal when this heroes have 5 out of 5 kills. Heroes Charge don't have skins what can transform worthless hero into Top Meta Hero too. Also, unlike SH, Heroes Charge have skin shop where you can buy skin fragments without spending $$, and Boss War. Rght now I have 3/12 skins in HC without spending any $, and this is good result for feature what can be updated for years. I even don't talk about LoA 2, where my team have 697 millions power, and #1 in ranking guy on my server have team with 55417 millions. Any his hero more powerfull when all my heroes combined! He can just one-shot me or all other players in this server, without losing any HP. Talk about balance and amount of paying! Of course, he have skins and everything what you can buy in game.

    Heroes charge as the most Vicious "Pay to Win" Scheme in any game, and i mean more than Star Wars Battlefront II :-)

    They transform the Worthless Dope King in a Meta Santa for 600 $, they force Already Vip 11+ Players to pay more for more powerful meta heroes like cat of nine tails, they make pay for heroes, for castle building, and above all they cause HUGE disbalance between Vip 11- and Vip 11+ in order to "Force the people to pay pay pay pay.

    The other games youve listed have already pay to game features. Sure, I dont have play soul hunters, but as Heroes charge COPIED all from them, im pretty sure this also as been COPIED and increased to Abysmal levels..

  4. #5029
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    1
    will there be new heroes in shops?

  5. #5030
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Heroes charge as the most Vicious "Pay to Win" Scheme in any game, and i mean more than Star Wars Battlefront II :-)

    They transform the Worthless Dope King in a Meta Santa for 600 $, they force Already Vip 11+ Players to pay more for more powerful meta heroes like cat of nine tails, they make pay for heroes, for castle building, and above all they cause HUGE disbalance between Vip 11- and Vip 11+ in order to "Force the people to pay pay pay pay.

    The other games youve listed have already pay to game features. Sure, I dont have play soul hunters, but as Heroes charge COPIED all from them, im pretty sure this also as been COPIED and increased to Abysmal levels..
    Other games have a lot of pay to game features what we yet to see in HC. Like mounts, pets, awaken weapons and armor, 7* star heroes, main char what you need to equip, level up, awaken and do other things with him and other things. I have another example with LoA II what you don't want to notice, because you can't compare HC with other games. You even can't make any example because we don't know your VIP level in HC, amount of your characters, amount of your skins... May be you don't play in HC too and just troll us? Prove me wrong and do something dufferent when crying and cursing.

  6. #5031
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Other games have a lot of pay to game features what we yet to see in HC. Like mounts, pets, awaken weapons and armor, 7* star heroes, main char what you need to equip, level up, awaken and do other things with him and other things. I have another example with LoA II what you don't want to notice, because you can't compare HC with other games. You even can't make any example because we don't know your VIP level in HC, amount of your characters, amount of your skins... May be you don't play in HC too and just troll us? Prove me wrong and do something dufferent when crying and cursing.

    Yes you cant compare HC with other games, because the level of "Pay to Win" in HC is simply too strong, its like the Dark Side, and youre the one that not plays this game, youre no more than a puppet of ucool, a paid tongue that tries to defend evilness in their pure form. I dont know if youve noticed it but youre THE ONLY ONE that "DEFEND" that Heroes charge is not a Paid to win Game, maybe youre wrong a Scoundrel or a idiot?

  7. #5032
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    2

    relax man

    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes you cant compare HC with other games, because the level of "Pay to Win" in HC is simply too strong, its like the Dark Side, and youre the one that not plays this game, youre no more than a puppet of ucool, a paid tongue that tries to defend evilness in their pure form. I dont know if youve noticed it but youre THE ONLY ONE that "DEFEND" that Heroes charge is not a Paid to win Game, maybe youre wrong a Scoundrel or a idiot?
    "evilness in their pure form". relax man. If you call this business "pure evil", something is wrong with you. I am VIP 0, play for 1,5 year and im content. I need entertainmentn, not win and this game gives it me FOR FREE. And with brain and deliberate planing I can compete even with many dumb VIP11+. Ucool gave everyone lot of free ss during holidays and i dont remember for 1,5 years that they were more generous. relax man pls, go do something more useful. U will change nothing. Stay or quit - that is the solution.

  8. #5033
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    "evilness in their pure form". relax man. If you call this business "pure evil", something is wrong with you. I am VIP 0, play for 1,5 year and im content. I need entertainmentn, not win and this game gives it me FOR FREE. And with brain and deliberate planing I can compete even with many dumb VIP11+. Ucool gave everyone lot of free ss during holidays and i dont remember for 1,5 years that they were more generous. relax man pls, go do something more useful. U will change nothing. Stay or quit - that is the solution.
    Im relaxed, żi dont look relaxed? :-)

    And i will continue (relaxed) questioning all the bad policies Ucool is doing fomenting Ludopaty, and with Horrible Pay to win policies...

    Vip 0? huh?, happy for you, youre in a new server and you have Halberd master and Hercules in shops by a casual?

  9. #5034
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Im relaxed, żi dont look relaxed? :-)

    And i will continue (relaxed) questioning all the bad policies Ucool is doing fomenting Ludopaty, and with Horrible Pay to win policies...

    Vip 0? huh?, happy for you, youre in a new server and you have Halberd master and Hercules in shops by a casual?
    Critics is OK, but call it pure evil is too much maaan, too much, too much

    You are right that we have halberd and Hercules on server 191. I absolutely agree that they should give good heroes to shops of all server (perhaps with some random delay, but its business to add them to newer server first cause players there are lower level). But still, if they do something with make me angry, I simply quit game. After 1,5 year first love for game is gone, its morelike stereotyp now so I can imagine I quit without problems .-). Howgh, must work .-)

  10. #5035
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    Critics is OK, but call it pure evil is too much maaan, too much, too much

    You are right that we have halberd and Hercules on server 191. I absolutely agree that they should give good heroes to shops of all server (perhaps with some random delay, but its business to add them to newer server first cause players there are lower level). But still, if they do something with make me angry, I simply quit game. After 1,5 year first love for game is gone, its morelike stereotyp now so I can imagine I quit without problems .-). Howgh, must work .-)
    well thats ur problem if u dont like something u quit. thats not how things should be done. if everyone was like that ucool can be as well, they can say i dun like the current income lets quit. quitters are just people with no responsibility.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  11. #5036
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes you cant compare HC with other games, because the level of "Pay to Win" in HC is simply too strong, its like the Dark Side, and youre the one that not plays this game, youre no more than a puppet of ucool, a paid tongue that tries to defend evilness in their pure form. I dont know if youve noticed it but youre THE ONLY ONE that "DEFEND" that Heroes charge is not a Paid to win Game, maybe youre wrong a Scoundrel or a idiot?
    Just LOL. I have 2 different example for you. One where I play other game (Magic Rush), and don't have 19 VIP heroes, and even don't have any chance to get most of them. When in HC I don't have only 8 heroes. Another example is Legaue of Angels 2, where top player on my server spend so much money, what make 1 his hero more powerfull when all 5 my heroes combined, and most of guildmates have same problem (we in same guild). He's not only unbeatable, he just destroy me if we fight within first 5 seconds of battle without any chance. While in HC, if I fight with top player on my server, I can kill some of his heroes depend on setup. And how you answer to this? "you cant compare HC with other games, because the level of "Pay to Win" in HC is simply too strong". No, I can't compare HC with other games, because you too stupid to understand even such simple examples! May be you work for free? Because I sure ucool staff don't work for free, and if we like this game, we need pay to them if we want this game to be successfull. And even more - if we see some problems in HC (and they have many problems in last months, I never deny this) we don't fix them for free.

  12. #5037
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well thats ur problem if u dont like something u quit. thats not how things should be done. if everyone was like that ucool can be as well, they can say i dun like the current income lets quit. quitters are just people with no responsibility.
    sure. nobody is quiting just because he dont like some features (for example me, when im doing pendant of quindulum lvl 3 from lvl 2 for forging, i have to click hundreds times - it is really bad feature u cant do 100 items from other items by once click (or did i miss anything?), but i dont quit play for such detail :-D ). But if you are constantly discontented, it is logical you stop playing, prior to cry everywhere that "that bad Ucool money-grubber dont gives me that and that". And personally im pretty grateful to p2p players cause it allows others f2p to play. and im really disgusted by all those people who states "the game is dying", I say STFU and quit game to them.

  13. #5038
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Just LOL. I have 2 different example for you. One where I play other game (Magic Rush), and don't have 19 VIP heroes, and even don't have any chance to get most of them. When in HC I don't have only 8 heroes. Another example is Legaue of Angels 2, where top player on my server spend so much money, what make 1 his hero more powerfull when all 5 my heroes combined, and most of guildmates have same problem (we in same guild). He's not only unbeatable, he just destroy me if we fight within first 5 seconds of battle without any chance. While in HC, if I fight with top player on my server, I can kill some of his heroes depend on setup. And how you answer to this? "you cant compare HC with other games, because the level of "Pay to Win" in HC is simply too strong". No, I can't compare HC with other games, because you too stupid to understand even such simple examples! May be you work for free? Because I sure ucool staff don't work for free, and if we like this game, we need pay to them if we want this game to be successfull. And even more - if we see some problems in HC (and they have many problems in last months, I never deny this) we don't fix them for free.

    You NEVER have accounted problems in HC, in fact everytime someone point one of the avalanche of problems in HC you appears "instantly" to DENY them, the pay to win problem, the 11 Heroes vip not available for all the players, and any other problem that keeps appearing in the game, for you they dont exists at all...


    And about the other games, i dont play them!, so i cant tell nothing about them, but for what you have said, you always are lying about Heroes Charge, so i will assume youre also lying about these games

    Its not like i care, you know, all i know ( AND ALL KNOW) its that Heroes Charge as transformed in a botomless pit or Pay to Win Desperation...

  14. #5039
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    Critics is OK, but call it pure evil is too much maaan, too much, too much

    You are right that we have halberd and Hercules on server 191. I absolutely agree that they should give good heroes to shops of all server (perhaps with some random delay, but its business to add them to newer server first cause players there are lower level). But still, if they do something with make me angry, I simply quit game. After 1,5 year first love for game is gone, its morelike stereotyp now so I can imagine I quit without problems .-). Howgh, must work .-)


    Ah, yes, youve Halberd and Hercules... This is why youre keeping competitive, because you can smash Vip -11 Players from the old servers... Happy for you.. :-)

  15. #5040
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    You NEVER have accounted problems in HC, in fact everytime someone point one of the avalanche of problems in HC you appears "instantly" to DENY them, the pay to win problem, the 11 Heroes vip not available for all the players, and any other problem that keeps appearing in the game, for you they dont exists at all...


    And about the other games, i dont play them!, so i cant tell nothing about them, but for what you have said, you always are lying about Heroes Charge, so i will assume youre also lying about these games

    Its not like i care, you know, all i know ( AND ALL KNOW) its that Heroes Charge as transformed in a botomless pit or Pay to Win Desperation...
    "botomless pit or Pay to Win Desperation"

    jesus, save him pls

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •