Page 157 of 354 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5299

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty, Ember, is it possible that you implemented some kind of bug with the recent update ? Cant see the new event and it seems that my temple invites werent sent.... also cannot hear the background music

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Improved Ancient Temple rewards for Team Level 93 or above.

Whats the new rewards from AT? Already done it before update.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Improved Ancient Temple rewards for Team Level 93 or above.

Whats the new rewards from AT? Already done it before update.
    Possible drops are : Antique Halberd, Frozen Stone, Corrupted Mask and Angel's Fan. LvL 99

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Possible drops are : Antique Halberd, Frozen Stone, Corrupted Mask and Angel's Fan. LvL 99
    Anyone know about IOS? Are rewards the same as for android users?

anyone have done GC after this update? anyone can tell how hard is it ? thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This is what I try to say also, the GC difficulty is not properly set. There is no difficulty with Orange teams. just Purple (Difficulty 3) and Red (Difficulty 4) should be Red Diff 5, and add one extra difficulty between actual 3 and 4.
    This GC is developed too fast and not properly tested. And there is no difficulty difference between days. I mean should be the level 1-10 come with orange, 11-20 Orange +1 and 20+ Orange +2 teams.
    But now all from stage 1 to 35 is same difficulty. and now suddenly make it harder.
    They are loose of my daily 300gems spending's on rewards. If this is what they want...
    Last edited by Taszi; 01-28-2016 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Justification of difficulty levels

It's clearly blunder from Ucool if everyone complaint the same thing. Please Betty/Ember change it back or at least adjust the difficulty.

Also I want to know what happens when you lose in GC? Already did mine today

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I thinks ucool is doing somethings like this

Diff1 lvl60-69
    Diff2 lvl70-79
    Diff3 lvl80-89
    Diff4-lvl90-99

Is call Grand Callenge, so it should be diffucult from the beginning. i actually wait til sunday reset to see if there any 'IMPROVEMENT' about this, it should be balance between tier and rewards like u guys say, the only thing i say that ucool make a mistake about GA so far it that it implement right in the middle between 20-30 tiers before reset on sunday, took everyone offguard. ucool should let us know what going to happen before doing so so we are prepare what coming and what to expected, but appraelling this is not how Uccol & other company works

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    With red gear developers create other options to collect O-1 and O-2 gear. Grand Challenge, Silver Chests, new portal/trial drops with new diff.

Silver Chest - chance of drop usefull item for O-1/2 gear extremly decreased - Past 100 chest opened (45 mil spend) and no item for O-1/2 gear, maybe I am unlucky, but other players around me have similar experience. And after that you recieve 6th wind dagger, if you need anything else :-). Silver chest is no longer tool to collect O-1/2 items.

Grand Challenge - I know that difficulty was too easy, but now looks like too high. If I am level 90, I want to fight for items I need for my heroes. Of course, rewards from 4th difficulty are nice, but you can collect them now just with high level teams fully equiped with gear you are collecting. Something is wrong here. Grand Challenge is tool to collect O-1/2 items, but just for high level players with lots of O-2/red heroes.

So now you need to use mainly GA shop again = it is too difficult to wear your heroes, it takes months. And each month are two new heroes released, mainly they are strongest then older ones... Main entertainment is combining heroes for different quests/fights etc... Trying new heroes, new combinations. But now (if we not spend big amount of money) we are just item collectors for few heroes... Please, developers, think about this... In current situation will not be the game playable even for VIP players...
    ---------------------------
    [GA] Soptik
    Kingdom of Boaz (161)

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    The grand challenge its bugged, the retards of Ucool cant do a single update without start a shitstorm.

The same crappy rewards ans the difficulty increased ( in android, not in iphone) a 1000%....

Another great update. Not more money for ucool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Just chill guys rewards in 35 might have a red.😄

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yes GC is much harder...GC was fine untill certain ppl started complainaing.

Thx Dark ranger and WK.

Enjoy your much harde GC.
    The gc is much harder now. I don't know who these suckers are but don't understand that ucool listen a complain from 2 players and updated so 1 million players have a bad day.

Ucool should make a poll and ask ALL the players before making big ingame improvements so the people can decide and not 2 c*cksuckers!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Improvements:
    Adds the hero Rose Fencer to the Arena Shop.

Nope
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

New Comers
    What the heck are doing UCOOL..now cant make challange diff 4 from grand challenge ...where ia the improvement in make it harder...was better how was.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yes GC is much harder...GC was fine untill certain ppl started complainaing.

Thx Dark ranger and WK.

Enjoy your much harde GC.
    You know, I highly doubt that we are the cause for this change. Plus I only demanded they changed the rewards. They did something else... I don't care about the difficulty (I'm on android btw and beat all the teams on my second try) but I'm extremely happy that all the noobs are gonna have hard time doing it. Good luck!